Herochat

Russia Russia Russia

AP

• +122/-56
    • View Profile
Russia Russia Russia
« on: December 20, 2018, 04:54:39 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dfNkaozUus

Apparently black people were mind controlled by the Russians using anti-masturbation memes or something.

Not BAMF

• +22/-15
    • View Profile
Re: Russia Russia Russia
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 07:49:12 PM »
Democrats tryna fine any reason on Earth that Hillary lost besides the fact that she was the most abhorrent candidate on the planet.
https://gotstratosphere.com/2019/01/08/show-1-8-19-a-semi-serious-discussion/ (A discussion on diversity and legacy characters, uh-oh! And we review Black Beetle)

Thorne

• +35/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 07:54:42 PM »
I wish we could go back to when Russia was an actual evil empire threat instead of some liberal bogeyman mustache twirling goofy flunky

MTL76

• +1137/-119
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 09:10:02 PM »
I wish we could go back to when Russia was an actual evil empire threat instead of some liberal bogeyman mustache twirling goofy flunky

I'm reading The Gulag Archipelago, the Soviets were quite inventive in their ways of breaking people.

For example, to punish prisoners, they made them sit on a metal bar, the thickness of a monkey bar, sticking transversely out of a wall. The bar was just high enough that you couldn't put your feet down to support yourself. Sounds like a peach of cake until you realize you have to do it for twenty-four hours (or more), no breaks. If you fall off, or slide a foot down to rest? They beat the living shit out of you, and then you go right back up on the bar. And there are guards working in shifts whose sole job is to watch for you trying to put a foot down. Crazy.

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

Thorne

• +35/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2018, 10:23:30 PM »
Now that's good old fashioned torture!

Thanos6

• +21/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2018, 02:49:32 PM »
I miss the Gorbachev/Yeltsin days when they were our "worthy opponent" at worst and our cool new friends at best.
Truten forever!

NeoGreenLantern

• +93/-23
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2018, 12:53:08 PM »
While the Russian social media blitz is over played by the left it's under played by the right.

The Russian hacker issue is a lot worse than being reported. Like two years ago there was a virus that really fucked with the medical sector that was Russian in origin.

AP

• +122/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2018, 02:35:24 PM »
While the Russian social media blitz is over played by the left it's under played by the right.

The Russian hacker issue is a lot worse than being reported. Like two years ago there was a virus that really fucked with the medical sector that was Russian in origin.

Yeah.  Chinese hackers also caused some problems a while back if I recall.  People don't report on that as much for some reason.

NeoGreenLantern

• +93/-23
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2018, 11:22:54 PM »
Yeah Chinese are just as bad in the actual hacking and virus shit. Russia just likes tossing in some modern style propaganda

therock

• +53/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2018, 12:49:55 AM »
Well while people overplay Russia hacking Vs China hacking

You can also talk about China hacking without people thinking you want to nuke China.

But most of social enginering is a fault of those who being enginered. All they did was take advantage of people own biasness, and racial issue. Like dont beleave EVERY meme you see on facebook. Also the hacking the voting registration is an issue and attacking other left wing groups by posing as them

AP

• +122/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2018, 07:50:59 AM »
The meme thing is hilarious.  There was one with a Jesus and Satan arm wrestling that said something about if Hillary wins, Jesus loses.  It was ridiculous and I doubt anyone saw it and said “Well shit, I was gonna vote for her but then I saw Jesus and Satan wrestling on Facebook...”

therock

• +53/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2018, 08:51:49 AM »
that want the only meme or price of propaganda though.