Herochat

Thanos did not use the power stone against Hulk

pittfox

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Thanos did not use the power stone against Hulk
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2018, 07:21:24 AM »
Yeah even when he is just holding Thor in this comic the Stone is glowing while idle.

80sBaby

• +35/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2018, 09:20:13 AM »
I'm still of the mind that that's bullshit.   He'd just used it on Thor and it was still powered up.   When ever Thanos put the gym in he used it.   I think even during his fight with the hulk it was glowing.  It makes no sense for it not to be used.   I think it'd be something Thanos would clearly state.   I mean why use it for Thor, but, not Hulk?   That makes no sense.

In the film, the stones glowed whenever he used them. It did not glow when he fought the Hulk and the Russo's have confirmed he didn't use it.

He also didn't really use them against Tony in their one on one fight. Just once to blast him in the gut with the Power Stone.

AP

• +119/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2018, 09:46:17 PM »
He also went toe-to-toe against Drax and Strange.  He even kicked one of Strange's constructs hard enough to shatter it.

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2018, 06:11:46 AM »
The tie in comic isn’t canon. As most have said the stone glowed when used ehichbit never against Hulk. Plus it made a certain sound when using the gauntlet