Herochat

Surfer vs Superman | Who tanks planet busting better

gokenadams

• +10/-19
  • I don't really know or care what an outlier is
    • View Profile
Re: Surfer vs Superman | Who tanks planet busting better
« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2018, 12:50:14 PM »
just because you can't rebuttal properly doesnt mean someone's illiterate. nobody ever agrees with you, or even rarely lmao. you get debunked consistently on both kmc and here

gokenadams

• +10/-19
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2018, 12:52:23 PM »
Worm Holes destroy Planets and entire star systems.

He's fine here.

http://imgur.com/a/2Eitm

Claw of Horus is equal to the full force of a planet you fool.

http://imgur.com/ECpFJGC

He's right in the middle of New Genesis and Apok which are millions of times bigger than any planet.

you fucking idiot.

End this retarded ass crusade.

Some can, but not all, Hulk has held entire wormholes open with his bare hands, i doubt he was holding back a wormhole capable of destroy a star system.

That's still not planet busting and does the Claw of Horus have feats of destroying planets? Or is it just a statement?

The New Gen/Apokilips feat has been  disputed many times, he was also knocked out.

gokenadams

• +10/-19
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2018, 01:00:57 PM »
and heh just for the fun of it LOL... while this isn't relevant I'd like to debunk one of abhi statements here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t657250.html

" PG not only endures the gravity at the core of a quasar but drags a shield containing the other three heroes through it. It's believed that at the core of a quasar the mass is several millions to billions of times more than the sun.
"

Let's address this

She and the others are like a bajillion miles away from the galactic nucleus and that's way too far for her to actually withstand the full gravitational force and heat of the quasar. Not sure how that counts as withstanding the gravity of "an entire" quasar.

^here The scan very clearly says she is getting hit with neutron star matter; not an entire neutron star. And no, they aren't remotely close to the same thing for obvious reasons. On a more hilarious note, even MCU Thor has survived that.

there is no strain mentioned or shown on her, and yet literally regular rock chunks float freely around them without anything pulling them or crushing them, stop overreacing to an extreme degree to find and give a feat to a character that not only isn't Superman but if the feat where to be taken at face value would be nothing but pure PIS, since no high tier let alone PG can whist and the force BILLIONS of times greater than the Sun.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 01:15:13 PM by gokenadams »

fangirl101

• +37/-57
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2018, 04:40:50 PM »
Worm Holes destroy Planets and entire star systems.

He's fine here.

http://imgur.com/a/2Eitm

Claw of Horus is equal to the full force of a planet you fool.

http://imgur.com/ECpFJGC

He's right in the middle of New Genesis and Apok which are millions of times bigger than any planet.

you fucking idiot.

End this retarded ass crusade.

Some can, but not all, Hulk has held entire wormholes open with his bare hands, i doubt he was holding back a wormhole capable of destroy a star system.

That's still not planet busting and does the Claw of Horus have feats of destroying planets? Or is it just a statement?

The New Gen/Apokilips feat has been  disputed many times, he was also knocked out.
Disputed many times by who? faggots like you? Shut the fuck up. Even if he were knocked out, he survives planet Busting power by millions of times.

A statement is a statement like Surfer surviving force to destroy a planet by Korvak? Was a planet destroyed? Again shut the fuck up.

Did you forget the Void hound destroys Star systems with each blasts? And yet Superman got hit and was not killed or even injured.

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2018, 10:26:46 PM »
What concession would that be boy?

Still waiting for those Surfer scans.

I'm still waiting for you to post some scans of Superman ever tanking a planet busting attack without being Ko'ed. ive already addressed the ones you just posted with dominus etc. wasn't to hard to concede on that eh?  post some newer so called "planetary"  feats Superman have. shouldn't be so hard if supes is a top tier huh abhi?
Several of those were posted. Just because you are illiterate doesn't means those are invalid.

Now are you just going to troll like you always do or actually post something worthwhile for once?

I already addressed the scans. here's my rebuttal:

"The first few scans have him in mid-flght as the planet explodes and him being knocked out from the resulting shocwkave that pushed him sending him crashing.

The scans with Dominus don't show Superman anywhere on the said planet as it exploded.

"He didn't escape that."

Oh yeah? Show me where the explosion of fake Kryptonite hit him? I'll wait. your reach isn't working here son"

^YOU have yet to respond to ANY OF THAT. you wanna know why? Because you're wrong, AGAIN. and you know you are hence why you had no response to it therefore that's an concession. learn how a debate work.  now as I said before, post some planetary feats for Superman that I haven't already addressed
Your "rebuttals" like most of what you say is pure nonsense.

You're wasting my time, try to post Surfer's scans or don't reply at all.

gokenadams

• +10/-19
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2018, 06:11:29 AM »
Superman is not a casual planet buster, he is not even a planet buster of any sorts, on top of that Superman like almost every other hero with a long history has his ups and downs which brings his overall average level much lower than a casual planet buster even if we take into account his high end feats.

I wish people would stop putting Superman on a pedestal he doesn't belong on. He is not WBH/Surfer tier

fangirl101

• +37/-57
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2018, 07:07:34 AM »
Superman is not a casual planet buster, he is not even a planet buster of any sorts, on top of that Superman like almost every other hero with a long history has his ups and downs which brings his overall average level much lower than a casual planet buster even if we take into account his high end feats.

I wish people would stop putting Superman on a pedestal he doesn't belong on. He is not WBH/Surfer tier
I told you to shut your dumb ass up. Surfer Cant even take Thor for a majority. WBH is far a over Surfer you fucking moron.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 10:49:46 AM by fangirl101 »

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 07, 2018, 10:44:34 AM »

We are talking about durability kid, aren't we?

Where are all those durability feats from Surfer?

Negashen

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2018, 07:00:07 PM »
Both of these are conjecture with nothing to prove them except your opinion.

He wasn't partially phased.

Are you blind or being intentionally obtuse? He clearly is shown half phased and is being pulled away from Krypton closer to the portal by his own admission. Why do you think I said how much of Krypton's explosion he actually took is unknown.

Superman king of the world 1

Thanks, unfortunately for you that all happened in the mental plane where anything can happen, not the physical plane.

Superman birthright isn't non canon. It's replaced with another origin but not all of it is retconned.

Its non-canon and overwritten by Secret Origin, why would a previously retcon'd work take precedence over the new?

None of what happens in BR for Krypton is carried over or referenced the same in SO so why should I give you the benefit of a doubt here? Don't be deseperate man, find something else to support your claims.

I already showed you several examples. If you have anything to add, post examples from yourself.

You've giving me insufficient examples (one of which outright contradicts what you were trying to prove), nothing concrete, try again.

Work on reading first. It's not vague at all.

Calling a world big is vague and broad because it doesn't tell us anything specific about it in detail, lol, try again.

The pressure is also mentioned.

Like I said before, its stated atmospheric pressure (15.7) is only slightly higher than Earth's (14.7) which means its gravity is only slightly higher than Earth's own, you lose buddy.

You literally shot yourself in the foot with this example that greatly contradicts the non-canon Birthright (that you are desperately clinging onto) story.

That meant for the gravitational pressure, the simulation didn't create atmosphere of the Krypton. Just the gravity of Krypton.

That's your head-canon, they clearly said atmosphere pressure of Krypton, not gravitational acceleration which would be the term used to measure such things.

This is not normal universe where you can dismiss whatever you don't like. There are planets in DC which are millions of times bigger and denser than Earth.

Whaaa, the DC Universe isn't real? You lie, you LIEEEEEE! Seriously, that's not what I meant, the DC universe is a hyper realism version of our world with the same physics unless otherwise noted in said story.

Giving the direct stastictics of Krypton giving by those two characters it can in fact exist.....as a dwarf planet with a diameter of 806 km.

Now, you have been kindly dismissed, buddy.

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2018, 11:06:18 PM »
Both of these are conjecture with nothing to prove them except your opinion.

He wasn't partially phased.

Are you blind or being intentionally obtuse? He clearly is shown half phased and is being pulled away from Krypton closer to the portal by his own admission. Why do you think I said how much of Krypton's explosion he actually took is unknown.

Are you being deliberately stupid or is this just the way you are?

He clearly mentioned that the force of the explosion propelled him from the planet to the phantom zone, not partial force of the explosion. He didn't phase away from the blast like shadowcat or J'onn.

Superman king of the world 1

Thanks, unfortunately for you that all happened in the mental plane where anything can happen, not the physical plane.

That wasn't mental plane, Dominus was fighting Superman on both physical and mental planes and he was creating new realities on fly.

Like here Dominus informs they are back to physical plane 

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/--vkZ8-r_0lo/WpikRXLL62I/AAAAAAAAMgU/GDgJBWjwRgc9pVu2N70Zpsccu3-QKFoZgCHMYCw/s1600/RCO041.jpg

And Dominus informs Superman was fighting Dominus on both physical and mental plane 

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7Naw4oACG2I/WpikTIfxbXI/AAAAAAAAMgo/2GYYZm9mSRMPjMqEdBgXuakrhvKDMjE4wCHMYCw/s1600/RCO046.jpg

After which Superman thought of Krypton exploding which Dominus created.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rUE9ekawo14/WpikTieYuuI/AAAAAAAAMgs/GkqVK-pU4vkRzvjrDgvmsYwsI1MFteGBwCHMYCw/s1600/RCO047.jpg

Superman birthright isn't non canon. It's replaced with another origin but not all of it is retconned.

Its non-canon and overwritten by Secret Origin, why would a previously retcon'd work take precedence over the new?

It's overwritten but hardly non canon. It's mostly adapted in Secret Origins as well like Superman's symbol meaning hope in kryptonian is still canon and it comes from birthright.

So unless Krypton's size is specifically retconned, it's still in play.

None of what happens in BR for Krypton is carried over or referenced the same in SO so why should I give you the benefit of a doubt here? Don't be deseperate man, find something else to support your claims.

Unless its explicitly retconned, it's still in canon. You're confusing not being mentioned as being retconned out which isn't same thing.

Secret Origins being new origin doesn't mean previous stories which doesn't fit it are suddenly non canon. That would make a large part of post crisis Superman stories non canon.

I already showed you several examples. If you have anything to add, post examples from yourself.

You've giving me insufficient examples (one of which outright contradicts what you were trying to prove), nothing concrete, try again.

So nothing but your bitching and moaning? Good to know.

Work on reading first. It's not vague at all.

Calling a world big is vague and broad because it doesn't tell us anything specific about it in detail, lol, try again.

Nope, not capable of reading it seems. Try again.

The pressure is also mentioned.

Like I said before, its stated atmospheric pressure (15.7) is only slightly higher than Earth's (14.7) which means its gravity is only slightly higher than Earth's own, you lose buddy.

That's not atmospheric pressure buddy, that's gravity of the planet which was simulated.

You literally shot yourself in the foot with this example that greatly contradicts the non-canon Birthright (that you are desperately clinging onto) story.

So unable to read, unable to comprehend and acting like you actually know about it?

That meant for the gravitational pressure, the simulation didn't create atmosphere of the Krypton. Just the gravity of Krypton.

That's your head-canon, they clearly said atmosphere pressure of Krypton, not gravitational acceleration which would be the term used to measure such things.

Where did they say that buddy?

This is not normal universe where you can dismiss whatever you don't like. There are planets in DC which are millions of times bigger and denser than Earth.

Whaaa, the DC Universe isn't real? You lie, you LIEEEEEE! Seriously, that's not what I meant, the DC universe is a hyper realism version of our world with the same physics unless otherwise noted in said story.

Giving the direct stastictics of Krypton giving by those two characters it can in fact exist.....as a dwarf planet with a diameter of 806 km.

Now, you have been kindly dismissed, buddy.
Hahaha, such delusions of grandeur. Keep bitching buddy.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 11:16:10 PM by Abhilegend »

gokenadams

• +10/-19
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 09, 2018, 10:32:14 AM »
What concession would that be boy?

Still waiting for those Surfer scans.

I'm still waiting for you to post some scans of Superman ever tanking a planet busting attack without being Ko'ed. ive already addressed the ones you just posted with dominus etc. wasn't to hard to concede on that eh?  post some newer so called "planetary"  feats Superman have. shouldn't be so hard if supes is a top tier huh abhi?
Several of those were posted. Just because you are illiterate doesn't means those are invalid.

Now are you just going to troll like you always do or actually post something worthwhile for once?

I already addressed the scans. here's my rebuttal:

"The first few scans have him in mid-flght as the planet explodes and him being knocked out from the resulting shocwkave that pushed him sending him crashing.

The scans with Dominus don't show Superman anywhere on the said planet as it exploded.

"He didn't escape that."

Oh yeah? Show me where the explosion of fake Kryptonite hit him? I'll wait. your reach isn't working here son"

^YOU have yet to respond to ANY OF THAT. you wanna know why? Because you're wrong, AGAIN. and you know you are hence why you had no response to it therefore that's an concession. learn how a debate work.  now as I said before, post some planetary feats for Superman that I haven't already addressed
Your "rebuttals" like most of what you say is pure nonsense.

You're wasting my time, try to post Surfer's scans or don't reply at all.

no it isn't. 

they only needed to get close enough to collapse the already unstable Quasar, by feeding the ergosphere (the region around a black hole where light can still escape from) to it's core. Check the last panel, just before they are teleported back to Earth - they're nowhere near the core for her to tank the full brunt of it's heat and pressure.

I know what Ray Palmer said and at no point did they travel to the core of the Quasar. Nexus just refers to the focal point of the activity and said point clearly included the ergosphere and everything farther. Thats how they cancel out the event after all.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 10:35:31 AM by gokenadams »

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 09, 2018, 11:43:32 PM »
Right, keep copy pasting comicvine posts.