Herochat

Surfer vs Superman | Who tanks planet busting better

pittfox

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Surfer vs Superman | Who tanks planet busting better
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2018, 11:32:01 PM »
In regards to this thread title and the posts directly before mine as well at my straight forward statement you don't know what my point is?
No. How's getting killed by Doomsday relevant here?

Haha I don't if you're just playing dumb or not. Either way I'll explain. Thread is about planet busting level attacks. A planet level busting attack is much more powerful than punches Doomsday was throwing at Superman. Which killed him. So in terms of the question of durability it's very pertinent. By your same silly logic I could ask why falling into a moon is relevant in regards to tanking a planet level attack. See how stupid that sounds?
Ah, you're using retarded logic now.

So Thanos killed Surfer with 7 punches and no planets were destroyed there either. It's just how comics work.

Just simply showing how ignorant your post was. Yes it was retarded logic thank you for proving my point. I also was unaware surfer was dead from been bg beaten by Thanos, you know your Marvel.

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2018, 11:55:08 PM »
Superman, easily.

wait you know surfer recently tank the explosion of a planet right?

superman got ko'ed just by smashing into a moon
Surfer actually died smashing into a moon once while heavily amped.

riight, and that was like what a decade ago right? ok let's try JUST recently then, by Superman's own admission  he recently needed multiple hits to shatter an asteroid that was miles wide. sure you wanna keep going? I have loads of superman low ends against planetary. i dont think you wanna go that route
Right, Surfer knocked himself out by just deflecting a spaceship and Avengers feared he was dead.

But How's punching relevant here with durability question?

dude can you stop just lowballing period.. in general? it's getting annoying and repetitive, and what issue did that happen?  lol also deflecting a spaceship isnt something ive seen supes done but go on
Who started with moons and stuff? It's from Galactus the devourer 1..

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Galactus-the-Devourer/Issue-1?id=58589

Superman can simply toss ships the size of the moon to another solar system while coming out of hyperspace.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Superman-The-Man-of-Steel-1991/Issue-30?id=35070

No need to start deflecting like the wuss surfer is.

that's why he has enough strength to beat beta ray bill down right?

After a cheapshot from behind? He isn't even as strong as Namor as shown in Defenders.

you do realize surfer is herald level...right?

Who cares?

i brought up punching because superman has far many low ends in that category than surfer since you wanna decide to lowball first. the point of this topic was to determine who tanks planetary attack better
Surfer has far more low showings there too.

Still waiting for those planetary showings comicvine troll.

the same namor that's gotten stronger recently, same namor that owned thor and she hulk that damaged a celestial? try reading more recent comics before spouting more nonsense like you usually do
Not the recent Namor dimwit.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Fear-Itself-The-Deep/Issue-4?id=87654

Surfer was swatteed aside like nothing while Namor went toe to toe with worthy Attuma.

Namor used his staff... LOL seriously? where did you see him using raw strength

He was actually stalemating Attuma in a strength lock at the end.

Supes wouldn't really beat Worthy attuma either. so whats your point here?
Why not? He has already beaten Thor who is above Attuma with a mjolnir lite weapon.

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2018, 11:59:22 PM »
In regards to this thread title and the posts directly before mine as well at my straight forward statement you don't know what my point is?
No. How's getting killed by Doomsday relevant here?

Haha I don't if you're just playing dumb or not. Either way I'll explain. Thread is about planet busting level attacks. A planet level busting attack is much more powerful than punches Doomsday was throwing at Superman. Which killed him. So in terms of the question of durability it's very pertinent. By your same silly logic I could ask why falling into a moon is relevant in regards to tanking a planet level attack. See how stupid that sounds?
Ah, you're using retarded logic now.

So Thanos killed Surfer with 7 punches and no planets were destroyed there either. It's just how comics work.

Just simply showing how ignorant your post was. Yes it was retarded logic thank you for proving my point. I also was unaware surfer was dead from been bg beaten by Thanos, you know your Marvel.
And what exactly was your point? That getting beaten to death in a fight has nothing to do with getting hit by a planet busting attack or whatever? Because even pre DOS Superman survived destruction of Krypton point blank.

Byrne Superman survived the explosion of krypton under red sun and kryptonite radiation.

Krypton dwarfs Jupiter.

Yes, he almost was. Thanos allowed him to live by a thread.

pittfox

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2018, 01:01:29 AM »
Haha this is funny.

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2018, 04:06:08 AM »
If by funny you mean "I've no argument and holy shit, I'm a marvel fanboy", sure.

pittfox

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2018, 04:13:09 AM »
Haha no. It's Your idiocy. The fact you proven my point excessively and it's going over your head.

gokenadams

• +10/-19
  • I don't really know or care what an outlier is
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2018, 05:39:42 AM »
Superman, easily.

riight, and that was like what a decade ago right? ok let's try JUST recently then, by Superman's own admission  he recently needed multiple hits to shatter an asteroid that was miles wide. sure you wanna keep going? I have loads of superman low ends against planetary. i dont think you wanna go that route
Right, Surfer knocked himself out by just deflecting a spaceship and Avengers feared he was dead.

dude can you stop just lowballing period.. in general? it's getting annoying and repetitive, and what issue did that happen?  lol also deflecting a spaceship isnt something ive seen supes done but go on

Superman can simply toss ships the size of the moon to another solar system while coming out of hyperspace.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Superman-The-Man-of-Steel-1991/Issue-30?id=35070

After a cheapshot from behind? He isn't even as strong as Namor as shown in Defenders.

Who cares?

i brought up punching because superman has far many low ends in that category than surfer since you wanna decide to lowball first. the point of this topic was to determine who tanks planetary attack better

the same namor that's gotten stronger recently, same namor that owned thor and she hulk that damaged a celestial? try reading more recent comics before spouting more nonsense like you usually do

Surfer was swatteed aside like nothing while Namor went toe to toe with worthy Attuma.

Why not? He has already beaten Thor who is above Attuma with a mjolnir lite weapon.

Attuma's power was fading you moron

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2018, 09:53:24 AM »
Haha no. It's Your idiocy. The fact you proven my point excessively and it's going over your head.
Whatever you say man.

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2018, 09:53:55 AM »
Superman, easily.

Who cares?

Attuma's power was fading you moron
Only after he was separated from the hammer.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +8/-8
  • Eternia’s Greatest Nemesis
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2018, 04:01:12 PM »
You just describes abhis entire posting history.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2018, 06:02:40 PM »

Prove your argument. You claimed that Doomsday's attacks are inferior to planet busting attacks.

He directly outperformed Pre-Crisis Kryptonians, Starbreaker's nova level attack, and the explosion of a planet that dwarfs Jupiter under red sun radiation at minimum if not also Kryptonite exposure by the same writers and editorial regime with strict continuity.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 06:05:02 PM by Panthergod »

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +8/-8
  • Eternia’s Greatest Nemesis
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2018, 07:38:40 PM »
Jelly, no one takes your shctick seriously. 

pittfox

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2018, 09:32:00 PM »

Prove your argument. You claimed that Doomsday's attacks are inferior to planet busting attacks.

He directly outperformed Pre-Crisis Kryptonians, Starbreaker's nova level attack, and the explosion of a planet that dwarfs Jupiter under red sun radiation at minimum if not also Kryptonite exposure by the same writers and editorial regime with strict continuity.

So DoS Doomsday has punching feats that are planet busting level? I would have to re read that story again. I remember him fighting other people seems like there would be a lot of dead characters if every punch was planet busting level.

Negashen

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2018, 11:29:43 PM »

Byrne Superman survived the explosion of krypton under red sun and kryptonite radiation.

https://i.imgtc.com/HcIYTe5.jpg

How much of Krypton's explosion he took is ambiguous considering he was fading from that timeline and being pulled through the portal before it exploded.

Krypton dwarfs Jupiter.

Is that from Birthright? If so that's not the canon-origin anymore, Secret Origin (Referenced again during Rebirth) is.

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2018, 03:38:29 AM »

https://i.imgtc.com/HcIYTe5.jpg

How much of Krypton's explosion he took is ambiguous considering he was fading from that timeline and being pulled through the portal before it exploded.

He states that the force of the explosion is carrying him through the phantom zone which is nigh infinite in size.

Krypton dwarfs Jupiter.

Is that from Birthright? If so that's not the canon-origin anymore, Secret Origin (Referenced again during Rebirth) is.
Krypton has always been a giant planet orbiting a red sun. Even under Byrne, it's gravity was several times that of Earth.