Herochat

Biden as the Dem nominee

AP

• +116/-56
    • View Profile
Re: Biden as the Dem nominee
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2018, 09:53:18 AM »
I think if Tulsi made it past the primaries, she'd have a shot.  The problem is the Dems really hate winning elections.

therock

• +48/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2018, 11:37:24 AM »
Think she has a shot. It just in the dem primary..you got to win Dem voters

It just Biden pretty fucking poppular among Dem voters. Where even if you took away the super delicates, had like a 100 debates, and made everything winner takes all..he may still be the favorite to win the primary at least. Since he has a few things going for him that help him win that I talked about before. Thing Tulsa has a chance of beating him. Her Foreign backround going to help a lot.

Now if you made every state open, as well as winner takes all primary state (get rid of the caucus) then she probally win. Since I think she does well with independent. Better then biden maybe

As for the muslim thing. Dont think that would be a big deal in a regular primary. General...thats going to get real ugly...real fucking quick. Namely Against trump. But think she can make it

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2018, 03:23:00 PM »
It's Tulsi or someone of that caliber of basic sanity, or nothing. mainstream Dems are just as evil as the mainstream Repubs albeit with a slightly less obvious contempt for the masses.

AP

• +116/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2018, 03:56:09 PM »

Considering the DNC have admitted that only super delegates are worth anything, I doubt it would matter who gets the votes.

therock

• +48/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2018, 06:31:25 PM »

Considering the DNC have admitted that only super delegates are worth anything, I doubt it would matter who gets the votes.

when they say that

well super delegates tends to go with the popular vote or pledge delegates.  if they go against that precident I would say your right and the uproar would be huge. with bernie they could say you lost the popular votes, the pledge count, lost more states, lost more ope. primary's and lost more blue states. people can say they influence that or rigged. but the dnc had a much better argument then if Tulsa somehow get more votes and pledge delegates a d tge dnc ignored it

but Tulsa isnt actually that much of an outsider. she a register dem and been one for a while

she really popular in the media. Doubt MSNBC of the world go to tear into the maybe first female and Muslim president.  that would be a or nightmare

then you have new media loving her

only thing that would hurt her is if people underestimate Biden. he actually has legit popularity and likeability despite his gaffes. he uncle Joe. he also got so.e political skills. has Obama coalition. popular with both rural America and minorities. and does well with dem voters. does well with moderates. do NOT underestimate him

Rufio

• +5/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2018, 07:41:54 PM »
FYI, Tulsi is Hindu, not Muslim.

MTL76

• +1136/-119
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2018, 07:53:34 PM »
Bes
she really popular in the media. Doubt MSNBC of the world go to tear into the maybe first female and Muslim president.  that would be a or nightmare

FYI, Tulsi is Hindu, not Muslim.

Besides, we've already had a Muslim president.

jk

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

AP

• +116/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2018, 05:30:52 PM »

when they say that

Multiple times.

therock

• +48/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2018, 06:03:12 PM »

when they say that

Multiple times.

can you name one if those multiple

AP

• +116/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2018, 06:17:45 PM »

when they say that

Multiple times.

Yes

therock

• +48/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2018, 07:57:35 PM »

when they say that

Multiple times.

Yes

will you

AP

• +116/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2018, 08:20:05 PM »

when they say that

Multiple times.

Yes

will you

I have.

therock

• +48/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2018, 09:11:01 PM »
where. where and when did they say that. and plenty of times in plenty of places not a great answer

AP

• +116/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2018, 08:32:39 AM »
where. where and when did they say that. and plenty of times in plenty of places not a great answer

We have had this conversation a lot in the past.  You always seem to forget about it and you never accept the facts I present.

therock

• +48/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2018, 10:40:20 AM »

We have had this conversation a lot in the past.  You always seem to forget about it and you never accept the facts I present.

I never had a conversation where they said  you mention dnc straight up said only pledge votes matter and all other votes dont

it would seem like a politically dumb thing to say but if you dont want to answer I wont hound you for multiple post and will just drop it