Herochat

Immortal Hulk vs Superman challenge |Feat war/relative showings

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
Re: Immortal Hulk vs Superman challenge |Feat war/relative showings
« Reply #285 on: December 01, 2018, 10:05:42 PM »
LOL!  You post where it says that Superman is getting the upper hand on Thor with “MUCH EFFORT”.  Kind of defeats your purpose.  He references several Avengers, not the entire team, and Thor is not included.  Try something new.

It is basically being said that none of them individual or together have the raw power. They have to work together along with team work. He might as well be Thanos to them.

It actually must mean that individually they don’t and this is excluding Thor.  Saying that they don’t have the power together to beat him, so they beat him by working together is an oxymoron.  They beat him down together, thus when he says raw power, he must mean individually.  And what is that write-up?  It’s clearly different from what is on the actual page.

And since Thanos has never had to struggle to beat Thor, Superman is clearly not Thanos.  And since Superman has beaten Darkseid easier than he has beaten Thor, then Thor > Darkseid.
Thanos has never koed Thor.

Busiek made it clear that Darkseid was a worse threat than Thanos and dismissed the entire Avengers team including Thor to marvel universe from Apokolips.

KOs a fresh Thor:

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-5a9fbac42f2b3e52cdabda9ef0e8b66d

Busiek makes no such thing clear and What is so impressive about having someone teleported?
Thor is never shown as koed and was already weary from fighting with the Builders.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hevQ6kYWmbU/WaT2m5eyJUI/AAAAAAABK5I/QX1-oaMrOsgYnoaX0oIcgw6M3reved5VQCLcBGAs/s1600/011_0036.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QFPQXk-PzkA/WaT2noNY67I/AAAAAAABK5M/SOdCVfl8hE8ThcO_4c3RjmIGuBbaEKaMgCLcBGAs/s1600/011_0037.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/--pVrHg0gXsU/WaT2ojZmm5I/AAAAAAABK5c/aTBw2zN68FIJmOaKsi9zFHNkAApfVzBCACLcBGAs/s1600/011_0040.jpg

Heck Thanos didn't even ko Carol despite cheapshotting her.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rQhOv7iSmLs/WaT2mHBUb6I/AAAAAAABK48/Dft7HAp3vmAmcTVIf5YTsQmXseJdRSIsQCLcBGAs/s1600/011_0033.jpg
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jIc5RZDcXj0/WaT2o6LO4-I/AAAAAAABK5Y/e9tq0OlQMIwaH4fE4-yNfmltkhOo9YZvQCLcBGAs/s1600/011_0041.jpg

It's a show of power. Thanos will never be shown that powerful. Thor has also stated Darkseid wrath rivals Odin.

Wrath in this sense means power I am assuming. Because Thor can sense energy and magical beings ans shit but he isn't a mind reader.

I see that you are trying to fix it up before it is addressed that "wrath" does not mean "power".
In this case it does.

Prove it.
Thor has sensed power of the Gods before, not their anger levels.

Scans?

Right there.

The context of the scene is one of Thor reiterating Superman’s statement regarding the parademon’s running scared, which is why Thor says that he senses this “TOO”.  He senses what Superman senses based on them running scared.  It has nothing to do with sensing power level.  Wrath is anger.  They see the parademons fear of Darkseid’s anger.  Stop reaching,
Sorry, not responding to a fanfiction from you. Try that shit on someone else.

Wrath is equivalent to power here, not anger level. That's preposterous.

Concessions accepted.
Haha, oh you punk. Write some more fanfiction.

You don’t have to keep conceding.  I already accepted.  Move on.

This is just delusional now.

And how is what is specifically stated in the book fan fiction? The book says “wrath” not “power”.  “Power” would be in some of that pitiful fan fiction you tried writing.
Because Thor doesn't senses anger, he senses power in Darkseid.

But keep amusing us punk.

Hulkster

• +13/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: December 01, 2018, 10:23:20 PM »
LOL!  You post where it says that Superman is getting the upper hand on Thor with “MUCH EFFORT”.  Kind of defeats your purpose.  He references several Avengers, not the entire team, and Thor is not included.  Try something new.

It is basically being said that none of them individual or together have the raw power. They have to work together along with team work. He might as well be Thanos to them.

It actually must mean that individually they don’t and this is excluding Thor.  Saying that they don’t have the power together to beat him, so they beat him by working together is an oxymoron.  They beat him down together, thus when he says raw power, he must mean individually.  And what is that write-up?  It’s clearly different from what is on the actual page.

And since Thanos has never had to struggle to beat Thor, Superman is clearly not Thanos.  And since Superman has beaten Darkseid easier than he has beaten Thor, then Thor > Darkseid.

Busiek made it clear that Darkseid was a worse threat than Thanos and dismissed the entire Avengers team including Thor to marvel universe from Apokolips.

KOs a fresh Thor:

Busiek makes no such thing clear and What is so impressive about having someone teleported?
Thor is never shown as koed and was already weary from fighting with the Builders.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hevQ6kYWmbU/WaT2m5eyJUI/AAAAAAABK5I/QX1-oaMrOsgYnoaX0oIcgw6M3reved5VQCLcBGAs/s1600/011_0036.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QFPQXk-PzkA/WaT2noNY67I/AAAAAAABK5M/SOdCVfl8hE8ThcO_4c3RjmIGuBbaEKaMgCLcBGAs/s1600/011_0037.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/--pVrHg0gXsU/WaT2ojZmm5I/AAAAAAABK5c/aTBw2zN68FIJmOaKsi9zFHNkAApfVzBCACLcBGAs/s1600/011_0040.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rQhOv7iSmLs/WaT2mHBUb6I/AAAAAAABK48/Dft7HAp3vmAmcTVIf5YTsQmXseJdRSIsQCLcBGAs/s1600/011_0033.jpg
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jIc5RZDcXj0/WaT2o6LO4-I/AAAAAAABK5Y/e9tq0OlQMIwaH4fE4-yNfmltkhOo9YZvQCLcBGAs/s1600/011_0041.jpg

It's a show of power. Thanos will never be shown that powerful. Thor has also stated Darkseid wrath rivals Odin.

Wrath in this sense means power I am assuming. Because Thor can sense energy and magical beings ans shit but he isn't a mind reader.

I see that you are trying to fix it up before it is addressed that "wrath" does not mean "power".
In this case it does.

Prove it.

Scans?

Right there.

The context of the scene is one of Thor reiterating Superman’s statement regarding the parademon’s running scared, which is why Thor says that he senses this “TOO”.  He senses what Superman senses based on them running scared.  It has nothing to do with sensing power level.  Wrath is anger.  They see the parademons fear of Darkseid’s anger.  Stop reaching,

Concessions accepted.

And how is what is specifically stated in the book fan fiction? The book says “wrath” not “power”.  “Power” would be in some of that pitiful fan fiction you tried writing.

What he senses is based off of what both he and Superman observe; that being the para-demons running in fear.  That is made clear by the dialogue.  Do you not understand what “I too” means?  Based on your logic, Luther is as powerful as Magneto. 

gokenadams

• +10/-20
  • I don't really know or care what an outlier is
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: December 02, 2018, 09:05:06 AM »
blowing a hole in Hulks chest did nothing to him

He healed it in seconds, grew entire organs, skin and even a spine.

Superman can't survive with his chest blown out. Or maybe you can show me feats of him walking around without a heart?

But most importantly where did you ever get the idea that Superman is literally invulnerable when he has been hurt hundreds of times before? dumbass

Yes, getting blasted a hole in Superman would never happen to begin with.

He isn't squishy like Hulk.

Superman never met Hotshot so he can't have holes blasted in him by him. Although HotShot would have no problems blasting holes in him i mean Superman got knocked out by puny gas station explosions before.

Yes, Superman has obviously never fought someone like Hotshot. The most powerful beings in DC have nothing on Hotshot. Great logic there comicvine poster.

He got holes blasted in him by Darkseid and was one-shot and almost dead by it, even though it missed his vital organs.

Darkseid never blasted holes in Superman, he outright tanked omega beams in Darkseid War while dying. Obviously not as powerful as Hotshot, eh?

And cut to ribbons with nothing more than magic teeth

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-E2Di49Atci4/VmfkX6SjCjI/AAAAAAAAA44/1trGJ0EjuMk/s1600-Ic42/RCO013.jpg

Yeah, magic weakness is quite a bitch isn't it?

You say he isn't squishy like Hulk but gets run over by steamrollers, almost dies to the heat of Earths core, gets beat up by a pterodactyl, etc.. and that's in the last couple of years alone.

The reason Superman gets hurt but never in the same way as Hulk, because unlike the Hulk he can't recover from it and you know it. Hulk can't die and his healing factor heals him from everything, Superman gets his throat sliced and is suddenly in grave danger.
Superman would never even have a punk like Hotshot do that to him. Live with the shame comicvine poster.

Hotshots only feat so far is blasting someone of Hulks level through the chest, if you can find me scans of Hotshot failling to hurt Hulk level opponents or lower, you will have a point, until then it's a completely moot point.

Yeah, he was also subdued by prison guards using foam in Fin Fang four return 1.

Such a herald level being.

Yes he did actually:

There is no hole blasted in Superman there kid.

Yea magic teeth that did less damage to Diana and Cyborg in the same page.

Because Superman is weak to magic kid.

There is no reason to think that he isn't, seeing as Superman is no more durable than Hulk, the only difference is Hulk can survive such an attack without even flinching, while Clark would die to it.
Superman is definitely more durable than Hulk if a punk like hotshot can blast holes in him. Like die in shame hulk fanboy.

No he wasn't, Hulk doesn't even appear in Fin Fang Four Returns at all.

Yea current Hulk is definitely herald level.

Are you blind or the usual denying reality rute you take once Superman comes short in every comparison?

Or are you saying that a shot that just grazed him managed to take him out, because that's even better for me lol.

Yes he is so weak to magic girl that teeth that otherwise hurt characters like WW and Cyborg less, manage to mangle him girl.

I mean Superman got stomped by a pterodactyl and got taken out by Batman whistling and has been getting beaten by characters that cap out at city busting on a constant basis.

Can you show me again scans of Hotshot failing to hurt any Hulk/Superman level beings? So that we can deduce that he is fodder? Cause all the feats he ever has are of him hurting Hulk, so again you are talking out of your ass.

Your massive hardon for Superman is only making you look more pathetic and giving me more pleasure, seriously you need to be put on suicide watch considering how much Rebirth Superman sucks ass right now and how good Immortal Hulk is lol.

Stay mad girl.

gokenadams

• +10/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: December 02, 2018, 09:06:32 AM »
If abhi can show a single scan of Superman doing remotely close to Hulk shrugging off two mid herald level beings in a calm state i'll admit hes herald level.  where's the feat at?

fangirl101

• +37/-57
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: December 02, 2018, 10:07:19 AM »
If abhi can show a single scan of Superman doing remotely close to Hulk shrugging off two mid herald level beings in a calm state i'll admit hes herald level.  where's the feat at?
You were already stupid when you thought Hulk wasnt already as powerful or more powerful as Silver Surfer. This herald level thing you are doing is dumb. Because you have no grasp om things. Nova and FireLord are heralds and neither could beat Hulk on their best days. You stupid fuck tard.

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: December 03, 2018, 08:11:21 AM »

KOs a fresh Thor:

In this case it does.

Prove it.

Scans?

Right there.

Concessions accepted.

And how exactly does Thor senses anger and why would compare it to Odin instead of Hulk 

What he senses is based off of what both he and Superman observe; that being the para-demons running in fear.  That is made clear by the dialogue.  Do you not understand what “I too” means?  Based on your logic, Luther is as powerful as Magneto.
And why would he compare it to Odin?

This is just fanfiction at  this point 

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: December 03, 2018, 08:20:01 AM »

Superman can't survive with his chest blown out. Or maybe you can show me feats of him walking around without a heart?

But most importantly where did you ever get the idea that Superman is literally invulnerable when he has been hurt hundreds of times before? dumbass

Superman never met Hotshot so he can't have holes blasted in him by him. Although HotShot would have no problems blasting holes in him i mean Superman got knocked out by puny gas station explosions before.

Yes, Superman has obviously never fought someone like Hotshot. The most powerful beings in DC have nothing on Hotshot. Great logic there comicvine poster.

He got holes blasted in him by Darkseid and was one-shot and almost dead by it, even though it missed his vital organs.

Darkseid never blasted holes in Superman, he outright tanked omega beams in Darkseid War while dying. Obviously not as powerful as Hotshot, eh?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-E2Di49Atci4/VmfkX6SjCjI/AAAAAAAAA44/1trGJ0EjuMk/s1600-Ic42/RCO013.jpg

You say he isn't squishy like Hulk but gets run over by steamrollers, almost dies to the heat of Earths core, gets beat up by a pterodactyl, etc.. and that's in the last couple of years alone.

The reason Superman gets hurt but never in the same way as Hulk, because unlike the Hulk he can't recover from it and you know it. Hulk can't die and his healing factor heals him from everything, Superman gets his throat sliced and is suddenly in grave danger.
Superman would never even have a punk like Hotshot do that to him. Live with the shame comicvine poster.

Hotshots only feat so far is blasting someone of Hulks level through the chest, if you can find me scans of Hotshot failling to hurt Hulk level opponents or lower, you will have a point, until then it's a completely moot point.

Yeah, he was also subdued by prison guards using foam in Fin Fang four return 1.

Yes he did actually:

There is no reason to think that he isn't, seeing as Superman is no more durable than Hulk, the only difference is Hulk can survive such an attack without even flinching, while Clark would die to it.
Superman is definitely more durable than Hulk if a punk like hotshot can blast holes in him. Like die in shame hulk fanboy.

I'm talking about Hotshot kid.

Who cares? Superman is above herald level.

Are you blind or the usual denying reality rute you take once Superman comes short in every comparison?

He was koed and his armor shattered but nowhere was he having a hole blasted in his chest.

You're delusional comicvine poster.

Or are you saying that a shot that just grazed him managed to take him out, because that's even better for me lol.

Yes, because Hulk has taken blasts from Darkseid? Here is how current Superman takes omega beams.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/35657962/Justice_League_2011-_050-026.jpg.html

Outright no sold beams that destroyed planets.

Yes he is so weak to magic girl that teeth that otherwise hurt characters like WW and Cyborg less, manage to mangle him girl.

Right, like UV beams made Hulk KFC chicken.

I mean Superman got stomped by a pterodactyl and got taken out by Batman whistling and has been getting beaten by characters that cap out at city busting on a constant basis.

None of these things have happened kid.

It was Ivy in control of Superman who was koed. Superman literally held back in fear of killing the Dinosaur and Hulk has suffered worst losses.

Can you show me again scans of Hotshot failing to hurt any Hulk/Superman level beings? So that we can deduce that he is fodder? Cause all the feats he ever has are of him hurting Hulk, so again you are talking out of your ass.

No limit fallacy again. Just because Hulk is a punk doesn't mean Hotshot can blast holes in anyone.

Why don't you show Hotshot doing even city busting which is what you're so proud of against Superman?

Your massive hardon for Superman is only making you look more pathetic and giving me more pleasure, seriously you need to be put on suicide watch considering how much Rebirth Superman sucks ass right now and how good Immortal Hulk is lol.

Stay mad girl.
Nothing can erase Hulk getting blasted through by a punk like Hotshot.

Damn, what a weakling.

gokenadams

• +10/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: December 03, 2018, 09:47:51 PM »

Yes he did actually:

He was koed and his armor shattered but nowhere was he having a hole blasted in his chest.

Yes, because Hulk has taken blasts from Darkseid? Here is how current Superman takes omega beams.

It was Ivy in control of Superman who was koed. Superman literally held back in fear of killing the Dinosaur and Hulk has suffered worst losses.

No limit fallacy again. Just because Hulk is a punk doesn't mean Hotshot can blast holes in anyone.

Why don't you show Hotshot doing even city busting which is what you're so proud of against Superman?

Stay mad girl.

Damn, what a weakling.

Which has absolutely ZERO to do with anything girl.

Superman isn't even herald level, let alone above, you are reaching levels of delusion that shouldn't be possible.

His clothes got destroyed but you can clearly see the beams come out of his body as well, so you literally are ignoring reality at this point, even when they rescued Superman later on he was stabbed all over

Hulk has taken blasts from beings more powerful than Darkseid and certainly wouldn't get KO'd by getting blatsed with holes in his body as we have seen already.

Yes if only Darkseid wasn't known for jobbing and recently getting overwhelmed by characters like WW.

Those beams haven't destroyed a planet, by that logic Hulk tanking blasts from Galactus means he tanked beams that destroyed galaxies.

Yes UV radiation that is Hulks weakness that disintegrated him to the bone yet still wasn't enough to stop him or even KO him. Imagine how OP Hulk is when even a Doomsday weapon made to exploit his weakness isn't even enough to keep him down.

All of the things happened girl and your fanboyism apology isn't gonna change it.

Wrong, Superman was also KO'd while Ivy was controlling him, it was Supermans body that went KO'd, regardless of Ivy's influence there.

And him holding back against a dinosaurs doesn't lower his durability or justify him getting his ass kicked.

Not really, we have too look at Hulks entire history to compare to the low showings Clark has had just in Rebirth alone and you will have to wait a long time(forever) to see a low showing from Immortal Hulk, so good luck girl.

That's not a no limit fallacy, how are you this inept? Nobody says Hotshot can blast holes in anyone, what i asked you to is provide me feats of Hotshot failing to harm Hulk level beings and you have yet to do so.

Asking me to prove a negative? How inept yet entirely predictable of you.

As soon as you show me Hotshot failing to harm Hulk level beings, we can considering him fodder, until then Hulk withstood blasts from beings that at half their power blew Ionic WM into pieces oh and Hulk walked off that Hotshot blast like it was nothing.

So stay forever mad and chance the inferiority complex or Rebirth Superman, I'm sure he has some Indian elephants to struggle against more.

Hulkster

• +13/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: December 03, 2018, 11:00:38 PM »

KOs a fresh Thor:

In this case it does.

Prove it.

Scans?

Right there.

Concessions accepted.

And how exactly does Thor senses anger and why would compare it to Odin instead of Hulk 

And why would he compare it to Odin?

This is just fanfiction at  this point 

fangirl101

• +37/-57
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: December 04, 2018, 07:21:46 AM »

Yes he did actually:

Stay mad girl.

Damn, what a weakling.

Which has absolutely ZERO to do with anything girl.

Superman isn't even herald level, let alone above, you are reaching levels of delusion that shouldn't be possible.

His clothes got destroyed but you can clearly see the beams come out of his body as well, so you literally are ignoring reality at this point, even when they rescued Superman later on he was stabbed all over

Hulk has taken blasts from beings more powerful than Darkseid and certainly wouldn't get KO'd by getting blatsed with holes in his body as we have seen already.

Yes if only Darkseid wasn't known for jobbing and recently getting overwhelmed by characters like WW.

Those beams haven't destroyed a planet, by that logic Hulk tanking blasts from Galactus means he tanked beams that destroyed galaxies.

Yes UV radiation that is Hulks weakness that disintegrated him to the bone yet still wasn't enough to stop him or even KO him. Imagine how OP Hulk is when even a Doomsday weapon made to exploit his weakness isn't even enough to keep him down.

All of the things happened girl and your fanboyism apology isn't gonna change it.

Wrong, Superman was also KO'd while Ivy was controlling him, it was Supermans body that went KO'd, regardless of Ivy's influence there.

And him holding back against a dinosaurs doesn't lower his durability or justify him getting his ass kicked.

Not really, we have too look at Hulks entire history to compare to the low showings Clark has had just in Rebirth alone and you will have to wait a long time(forever) to see a low showing from Immortal Hulk, so good luck girl.

That's not a no limit fallacy, how are you this inept? Nobody says Hotshot can blast holes in anyone, what i asked you to is provide me feats of Hotshot failing to harm Hulk level beings and you have yet to do so.

Asking me to prove a negative? How inept yet entirely predictable of you.

As soon as you show me Hotshot failing to harm Hulk level beings, we can considering him fodder, until then Hulk withstood blasts from beings that at half their power blew Ionic WM into pieces oh and Hulk walked off that Hotshot blast like it was nothing.

So stay forever mad and chance the inferiority complex or Rebirth Superman, I'm sure he has some Indian elephants to struggle against more.
You fucking clown. Kill ur god damned keyboard. You said Superman isn't herald level. He wrecks Morg, Stardust, Nova  Firelord, all of them. The only one that stands a chance is Silver Surfer and that better be with weakness exploitation. Get off this board with your stupidity.

Negashen

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: December 04, 2018, 03:13:08 PM »
You forgot your brain somewhere as well and haven't found it yet.

Still waiting on those calculations.

Excuse me Mr. Jackass, but why don't you take your head out your ass and carefully reread what I previously posted instead of beating on your chest loudly like a dumb ape.

You can spin it until it falls apart, solid objects can fall apart from spinning to fast, the only reason you dont wanna accept it is because stopping something like that requires way more strength then even pushing a planet itself.

No, you can't, the fact you compared a damn skate wheel to a celestial body just shows how incredibly ignorant you are. Also, neutron stars in real life spin 1/4th the speed of light and are not torn apart. Why is that, well, just like I said in the carefully explained previous posts that you moronically ignored due to having your head far up your own ass is because the gravitational forces from spinning so fast would exponentially increase to keep said pieces from flying apart.

gokenadams

• +10/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: December 04, 2018, 06:35:23 PM »
You forgot your brain somewhere as well and haven't found it yet.

Still waiting on those calculations.

Excuse me Mr. Jackass, but why don't you take your head out your ass and carefully reread what I previously posted instead of beating on your chest loudly like a dumb ape.

You can spin it until it falls apart, solid objects can fall apart from spinning to fast, the only reason you dont wanna accept it is because stopping something like that requires way more strength then even pushing a planet itself.

No, you can't, the fact you compared a damn skate wheel to a celestial body just shows how incredibly ignorant you are. Also, neutron stars in real life spin 1/4th the speed of light and are not torn apart. Why is that, well, just like I said in the carefully explained previous posts that you moronically ignored due to having your head far up your own ass is because the gravitational forces from spinning so fast would exponentially increase to keep said pieces from flying apart.

Yes you can, what a monumentally dumb argument. What do you expect me to produce to you a video of a planet spinning so fast it falls apart? Of course it's a video of a skateboard wheel it does not invalidate the argument, in fact it strengthens it, especially considering you said objects spinning fast enough wouldn't fall apart to begin with. It astonishes me how openly ignorant you are, first off neutron stars are collapsed cores of giant stars, they have collapsed so much and are compressed so much that they wont fall apart spinning so fast, in fact their gravitational force alone is so powerful that if life somehow magically existed on them it would be in literal 2-D as their gravitational force is millions of billions of times greater than that on Earth, on top of that there is still so much we don't know about neutron stars including what the hell their inner core is made off. So comparing that to planet Earth which is nowhere near as dense or have anywhere close to the gravitational force is just outright idiotic, which is not surprising given your track record on this site. So having Earth randomly start spinning at those speeds for no reason constantly getting faster and faster would result in the planet Earth eventually falling apart, unless you happen to be an inept person who thinks Earth is as dense and has a gravitational force and is made of the same material as a neutron star. The surface of the Earth itself is over 70% water so to even compare the 2 is OMG, you literally can't surprise me at this point anymore.

Negashen

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: December 11, 2018, 03:34:30 PM »
Yes you can, what a monumentally dumb argument. What do you expect me to produce to you a video of a planet spinning so fast it falls apart? Of course it's a video of a skateboard wheel it does not invalidate the argument, in fact it strengthens it, especially considering you said objects spinning fast enough wouldn't fall apart to begin with.

You clearly have no clue what the fuck you are talking about and it shows. I said celestial bodies with sufficient mass like the Earth, not a fucking skate wheel, lol.

It astonishes me how openly ignorant you are, first off neutron stars are collapsed cores of giant stars, they have collapsed so much and are compressed so much that they wont fall apart spinning so fast

What the fuck do you think spinning a celestial body like Earth would do you ignorant child? White Dwarfs, neutron stars and etc don't tear apart because spinning something that massive so fast exponentially increases it gravitational and centrifugal force keeping all the mass contained to the object in question instead of flying apart away. WTF do you think would happen to the Earth if you kept increasing it's rotation speed?

I don't got time to do in depth physics 101 to an ignorant swine such as yourself that wouldn't get it so here's the short version. You could increase the rotational speed up to 0.0017% the speed of light and the Earth still wouldn't tear apart. Why? Because at those speeds the Earth's mass increases dramatically, greater than that of a neutron star. This would make it's gravitational and centrifugal force exponentially greater to the point it would be literally impossible for this distorted planet we use to call Earth to FUCKING TEAR APART because all that increased force keeps all of its material binded to said object, no matter how fast it speeds.

gokenadams

• +10/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: December 11, 2018, 07:43:30 PM »
Yes you can, what a monumentally dumb argument. What do you expect me to produce to you a video of a planet spinning so fast it falls apart? Of course it's a video of a skateboard wheel it does not invalidate the argument, in fact it strengthens it, especially considering you said objects spinning fast enough wouldn't fall apart to begin with.

You clearly have no clue what the fuck you are talking about and it shows. I said celestial bodies with sufficient mass like the Earth, not a fucking skate wheel, lol.

It astonishes me how openly ignorant you are, first off neutron stars are collapsed cores of giant stars, they have collapsed so much and are compressed so much that they wont fall apart spinning so fast

What the fuck do you think spinning a celestial body like Earth would do you ignorant child? White Dwarfs, neutron stars and etc don't tear apart because spinning something that massive so fast exponentially increases it gravitational and centrifugal force keeping all the mass contained to the object in question instead of flying apart away. WTF do you think would happen to the Earth if you kept increasing it's rotation speed?

I don't got time to do in depth physics 101 to an ignorant swine such as yourself that wouldn't get it so here's the short version. You could increase the rotational speed up to 0.0017% the speed of light and the Earth still wouldn't tear apart. Why? Because at those speeds the Earth's mass increases dramatically, greater than that of a neutron star. This would make it's gravitational and centrifugal force exponentially greater to the point it would be literally impossible for this distorted planet we use to call Earth to FUCKING TEAR APART because all that increased force keeps all of its material binded to said object, no matter how fast it speeds.

If Earth started spinning faster and faster it would break apart, it would lose all of it's oceans and it would have most of of its layers ripped off until only the core of it remains, but that is more then enough to kill every living thing on it. You complete dunce. The reason neutron stars don't fall apart as i have already explained you absolute paint snuffer is because they are already far, FAR more compressed, have gravitiation forces billions upon billions of times stronger than that of Earth to begin with and this all happened to them because they had the MASS for it. If Earth started spinning faster and faster out of nowhere it would fall apart before it ever reached a point where it was as condensed as a neutron star you pillock, in fact it could never be as condensed as a neutron star no matter how fast it spun.

If the Earth started spinning faster and faster reaching speed just at 53 000 mph which is just about 0.008% of the speed of light, it would DISINTEGRATE.

The Earth would disintegrate; in fact, all of the pieces would fly off in different directions, so perhaps a better word would be “explode”. It wouldn’t look quite like an explosion, because everything would fly off on rays perpendicular to the Earth’s axis of rotation, but it would be very impressive.

This happens at a much lower velocity than light speed. Anything of mass m moving in a circular orbit with velocity v of radius r (which includes you, right now — you’re moving in a circle about the rotational axis of the earth) experiences an outward force of v2mr. Gravity is an inward force ofgmr2,g=GME. Whenv2<gr, you experience a downward acceleration, which we call “weight”. Whenv2=gr, you float, weightless. You are moving at “orbital velocity”. This is why the astronauts in orbit are weightless; they are moving at orbital velocity for the surface of the Earth.

When v2>gr

you experience a "centrifugal acceleration", or a weight in the upwards direction; if you can move outwards, you move out untilv2=gr. There is a velocity so high that you never stop moving outwards; this is called “escape velocity” and it is always 2–√ times orbital velocity, or, if you prefer,2gr−−√. When a planet spins so fast that objects on the surface are moving at escape velocity, it disintegrates. For the surface of the Earth, we know orbital velocity without doing a calculation: low-earth orbit satellites take about 90 minutes to orbit, and the earth is about 25,000 miles around, so if the earth spun at about 37,500 MPH we'd all be weightless. 2–√≈1.45, so if the Earth spun at 53,000 MPH it would disintegrate. That would make the day a little over an hour long, and 53,000 MPH is about .00008 the speed of light, or, if you prefer, 0.008% of the speed of light.

So sit your uneducated ass down, before i publicly shame you some more.

Negashen

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: December 13, 2018, 11:32:28 PM »
Look brah, you're clearly too ignorant to understand a single thing of what I'm saying or whatever the fuck you are trying to prove. I don't got time for your BS so believe whatever the fuck you want, I'm out.