Herochat

Do you find Superman boring or interesting?

AP

• +125/-56
    • View Profile
Re: Do you find Superman boring or interesting?
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2018, 09:59:46 AM »
People who don't find Superman interesting almost universally are self loathing adolescent minded misanthropes by definition. And they don't read Superman comics.

Why are so personally offended if people are not interested in your favorite character?  You are in your 30's or 40's.  Shouldn't you be worried about mor eimportant matters?

Clownprince23

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2018, 07:32:30 PM »
Superman is my favorite character of all time, always has been and always will be. There's been times when some stories are boring, but for the most part I've always enjoyed him.

shadowknight

• +4/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2018, 03:44:00 PM »
Superman is my favorite character of all time, always has been and always will be. There's been times when some stories are boring, but for the most part I've always enjoyed him.
Co-Sign, the only difference is I would say SM is among my 5 top favorites not necessarily number 1.

Red Exodus

• +14/-22
  • The one you've been smashing for!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2018, 11:47:44 AM »
I like his personality and the good will & hope that he represents, but unless the story focuses on that aspect, anything else generally falls flat to me, because he's just so damn overpowered, to the point where its a literal plot device, and an often predictable one at that.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 02:12:56 AM by Red Exodus »

NeoGreenLantern

• +94/-23
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2018, 11:51:41 AM »
I'd love to see a kinda anti-one punch man story with him. One where he's trying to enjoy everyday life doing normal human things but keeps getting interrupted by world ending threats.