Herochat

Wonder Woman vs Thor | Better fighter/Who's more skilled?

ProjectCornDog

• +9/-14
    • View Profile
Re: Wonder Woman vs Thor | Better fighter/Who's more skilled?
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2018, 12:04:37 PM »
Amazingly, the main person who would speak on behalf of Wonder Woman fails to do so.   And the rest of us pick up the mantle.  Telling!
You spoke and didn't present a shred of evidence. If I did, which is so easy to dismantle his arguments, it would take time out of my day.

You've responded twice without providing anything & already took time out of your day.   And what I've said is pretty relevant to this matter.   Is wonder woman fighting a depowered Thor?  And if so is he saying Thor needs to be depowered to allow Wonder woman a chance?   Hell,  I could always post superman one shotting wonder woman.  As a display of no battle skill being needed to take her down.

Superman has never one shot WW. Like ever.
She was recently one-shot by something that bounced off his skin.
He is invulnerable.  If it was piercing or cutting...so what.
It was a regular bullet.

If only Wonder Woman had the skill to zip-zap she could have dodged that bullet.

lmao

fangirl101

• +37/-57
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2018, 12:06:19 PM »
Amazingly, the main person who would speak on behalf of Wonder Woman fails to do so.   And the rest of us pick up the mantle.  Telling!
You spoke and didn't present a shred of evidence. If I did, which is so easy to dismantle his arguments, it would take time out of my day.

You've responded twice without providing anything & already took time out of your day.   And what I've said is pretty relevant to this matter.   Is wonder woman fighting a depowered Thor?  And if so is he saying Thor needs to be depowered to allow Wonder woman a chance?   Hell,  I could always post superman one shotting wonder woman.  As a display of no battle skill being needed to take her down.

It was a regular bullet.

If only Wonder Woman had the skill to zip-zap she could have dodged that bullet.

lmao
You quoted and laughed at this dumb shit?

ProjectCornDog

• +9/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2018, 12:08:29 PM »
A funny response with an Arnold Schwarzenegger gif? DLB misses plenty but that response was solid. Actually, I'm upvoting him for it.

XerxesTWD

• +98/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2018, 12:09:06 PM »

It was a regular bullet.

So he didn't one shot her...
She was one-shot by a single, regular bullet. That bounced off his body like a a ping pong ball bouncing off a person. He was the last person to touch it. Diana getting taken out so easily was his fault.

Or her fault for being slower than bullets.

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2018, 01:10:41 PM »

It was a regular bullet.

She was one-shot by a single, regular bullet. That bounced off his body like a a ping pong ball bouncing off a person. He was the last person to touch it. Diana getting taken out so easily was his fault.

So the Bullet hit his invulnerable skin and may have picked up some speed and still been connected to that special aura of his, making it harder and faster...

XerxesTWD

• +98/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2018, 01:21:54 PM »

It was a regular bullet.

So the Bullet hit his invulnerable skin and may have picked up some speed and still been connected to that special aura of his, making it harder and faster...
That's a new one!

ProjectCornDog

• +9/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2018, 01:41:27 PM »
LMAO!!!! Bullets do NOT gain speed as they ricochet.

Please tell me that was your impression of CNN ie spreading fake news.

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2018, 01:43:54 PM »
LMAO!!!! Bullets do NOT gain speed as they ricochet.

Please tell me that was your impression of CNN ie spreading fake news.
Bullets dont bounce off clothes either and yet they do off Superman. Shut up and mind your manners.

ProjectCornDog

• +9/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2018, 01:56:16 PM »
Lack of accurate detail from the artist is no way representative of the impossible physics you'e pretending is in play here.

Dlbiininja

• +112/-13214
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2018, 02:26:43 PM »

It was a regular bullet.

😂😂😂  Roflmao!  Holy fucking horseshit!  That's not what happens when a bullet ricochets. 
 You're creating a whole new set of plot devices for Wonder woman to stick to sandwich making!
You make R. Lee Ermey sad from beyond the grave!
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2018, 03:16:02 PM »

It was a regular bullet.

😂😂😂  Roflmao!  Holy fucking horseshit!  That's not what happens when a bullet ricochets. 
 You're creating a whole new set of plot devices for Wonder woman to stick to sandwich making!

You need some pussy. You wouldn't  hate wimen so much if you didnt keep getting rejected.

Dlbiininja

• +112/-13214
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2018, 03:41:37 PM »

It was a regular bullet.

You need some pussy. You wouldn't  hate wimen so much if you didnt keep getting rejected.

Meanwhile,  my ten year relationship with a woman destroys your moronic claim.   🙃🙃🙃

Nothing I've ever done supports hating women.   And we don't know your gender.   So,  I'm not assuming yours. 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽 Zip-zap!

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2018, 05:56:44 PM »

It was a regular bullet.

Meanwhile,  my ten year relationship with a woman destroys your moronic claim.   🙃🙃🙃

Nothing I've ever done supports hating women.   And we don't know your gender.   So,  I'm not assuming yours. 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽 Zip-zap!
Dolls dont count.

Dlbiininja

• +112/-13214
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2018, 09:30:08 PM »

It was a regular bullet.

Dolls dont count.

I guess you'd know.   It's the warmest thing you've ever been close too. 

I don't mess with fake stuff.

Sick Nick

• +8/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2018, 05:35:29 AM »
Yeah, there's a pretty strong comic convention where HtH skill is rarely given much actual value in deciding battles at the top tier level. Nowhere near the credit it gets at the street level.
There's lip service a plenty, but Thor or Orion's 'skill' doesn't seem to end up being a major factor when fighting Superman or Gladiator or anyone in their weight class. It does come up from time to time, and if you search, you'll find scans a plenty. But when compared to the number of fights where it doesn't seem to matter, such occasions are a small minority IMO.
What is special about WW is she is one of the few top tiers consistently credited with serious HtH skillz, and where these skills are often shown to be decisive factors in her fights.
So regardless of who is theoretically more skilled, WW is effectively more skilled and likely the most effectively skilled elite top tier combatant.

This is a good post.
Hyrkanian Badass

He'll be buying drinks all night then.