Herochat

Whiny bitch shoots up Madden tournament.

Dlbiininja

• +112/-13212
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem 😂😂😂
    • View Profile
Re: Whiny bitch shoots up Madden tournament.
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2018, 07:58:15 PM »
^^^Is his ban over?

And if it is...

...IS it?!?

DLB is back, so he should be too.  They were banned at the same time, iirc.

Funny how that happened considering the railyard of derailment that Letters threw, and I wasn't even flaming. After that warning that I'd missed.  And another mod & admin didn't say anything about what I was saying. While still remaining on topic.  Letters should've been shutdown long before. 

The warning was a warning regardless of whether or not you paid attention to it. Other mods were okay with banning you after the first time, but believe it or not the mod who hates you more than any other person on the entire internet actually recommended we give you another chance, which you immediately fucked up. So quit your fucking whining, pussyboi

And the above quote is coming from the guy with the face of a dried cum rag.
No! I totally didn't see the warning.  It wasn't an act of ignoring it or attempting to and what I did afterwards wasn't flaming either.  Whining would have been emails to anyone trying to get it reversed as letters & liquid have done in the past to have their bans revoked or lifted.  Whining is this feeble attack of yours.

And the warning was for one DLlb  "Warning to DLlb for flaming in the debate forum."  Is that a new poster?  Technicalities can get shit overthrown.  You even said "skirting the rules" vs actual flaming from what I saw of on that post.  Which would also mean no actual rule was broken.  Thus an invalid ban.

^^^Is his ban over?

And if it is...

...IS it?!?

DLB is back, so he should be too.  They were banned at the same time, iirc.

I'm pretty sure that was dlb's first ban but not letters

Yes it is.  It's that revolving door for policy I've spoken about that's allowed for bans for some while ignoring those who've continually been a problem. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/apnewsbreak-shooting-suspect-had-history-of-mental-illness/ar-BBMwyVK?ocid=spartanntp

BALTIMORE — The suspect in a deadly shooting at a Florida video game tournament had previously been hospitalized for mental illness, according to court records in his home state of Maryland reviewed by The Associated Press.

Glad they now have a valid excuse for his actions! 😒😒😒 

I'm calling bullshit.  I was seeing this claim thrown about before hand.  And another article I read didn't say he was currently under medical care or taking a prescription for a mental condition.  This is a bullshit reach.  This was in the heat of the moment & right after he lost a fucking game.
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

AP

• +109/-55
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2018, 08:25:56 PM »
Letters pointing out DLB wasn't (initially) getting a warning for flaming and DLB admitting to flaming.

This is twice now. Is dlb gonna get a warning? Why do the "rules" only apply to me?

Probably, because you haven't provided solid evidence to your claims! 
I'm not just in here attacking and flaming you... 

Wyntyr

• +112/-83
  • Literally The Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2018, 10:02:29 PM »
Dlb is the dumbest dummy on the internet.

Also, the irony of Dlb crying over "technicalities" due to an AP typo when he himself can't type a single sentence without a grammatical or spelling error.

Fuck off, LCD. No one wants you here.
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches

Riv1

• +62/-1052
  • but doctor i am pagliacci
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2018, 12:06:48 AM »
but believe it or not the mod who hates you more than any other person on the entire internet
Well that narrows it down not at all!

Me.
Okay that points me in the right direction at least. I’ll figure it out!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 12:09:03 AM by Riv1 »

Snake-eyes

• +14/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2018, 02:34:44 AM »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/apnewsbreak-shooting-suspect-had-history-of-mental-illness/ar-BBMwyVK?ocid=spartanntp

BALTIMORE — The suspect in a deadly shooting at a Florida video game tournament had previously been hospitalized for mental illness, according to court records in his home state of Maryland reviewed by The Associated Press.

Glad they now have a valid excuse for his actions! 😒😒😒 

I'm calling bullshit.  I was seeing this claim thrown about before hand.  And another article I read didn't say he was currently under medical care or taking a prescription for a mental condition.  This is a bullshit reach.  This was in the heat of the moment & right after he lost a fucking game.

Yes, flipping out and killing people because you lost a game, sounds like the very definition of mental health. All theories and reports that he may have had mental health issues are obviously just red herrings and false flags.

NeoGreenLantern

• +89/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2018, 10:51:45 AM »
https://splinternews.com/floridas-attorney-general-finds-baffling-new-way-to-bla-1828628029

Nah man this shooting happened because video games tell people where you live.

ProjectCornDog

• +5/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2018, 11:31:40 AM »

It wasn't though. He purchased guns earlier that month and after he lost, he left to get his weaponry and came back.

Dlbiininja

• +112/-13212
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2018, 12:46:00 PM »

Also, the irony of Dlb crying over "technicalities" due to an AP typo when he himself can't type a single sentence without a grammatical or spelling error.

Thing is a technicality matters moreso on the pression making a claim like in court & gets shit thrown out. As we've seen in court cases.
No that's just you. Not everyone feels the way you do.  So, take that feeling & shove it up your ass.  Sideways wrapped in sandpaper.

It wasn't though. He purchased guns earlier that month and after he lost, he left to get his weaponry and came back.

When he got his guns I don't believe is a factor.  He could have started shooting the morning of the event vs waiting to doing it after he lost a game.  I'd believe it was premeditated or planned out if the loss wasn't a factor in this case. They also said he'd gotten into an argument just before the shooting.  So, he stood there stewed in his butthurt, & then deduced to get his gun & start killing. His father didn't even believe he had a mental issue as a teen.  It was more of his mother.  And that was years ago.  Not a recent matter.

Dlbiininja

• +112/-13212
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2018, 12:59:39 PM »
Letters pointing out DLB wasn't (initially) getting a warning for flaming and DLB admitting to flaming.

This is twice now. Is dlb gonna get a warning? Why do the "rules" only apply to me?

Probably, because you haven't provided solid evidence to your claims! 
I'm not just in here attacking and flaming you... 

Hell, knowing me It's just as probable I started to say one thing and then failed to go back to make the correction to my train of thought.  I've done it before. 😣😣😣

Wyntyr

• +112/-83
  • Literally The Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2018, 01:53:46 PM »

Thing is a technicality matters moreso on the pression making a claim like in court & gets shit thrown out. As we've seen in court cases.
No that's just you. Not everyone feels the way you do.  So, take that feeling & shove it up your ass.  Sideways wrapped in sandpaper.

When he got his guns I don't believe is a factor.  He could have started shooting the morning of the event vs waiting to doing it after he lost a game.  I'd believe it was premeditated or planned out if the loss wasn't a factor in this case. They also said he'd gotten into an argument just before the shooting.  So, he stood there stewed in his butthurt, & then deduced to get his gun & start killing. His father didn't even believe he had a mental issue as a teen.  It was more of his mother.  And that was years ago.  Not a recent matter.

Guy, I went to law school. I know what a technicality is. The fact that you think that line of thought made any kind of sense in this context proves how much of a fucking waste of oxygen you are.

I'd suggest you kill yourself, but you'd probably fuck that up as much as you fuck up the English language
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches

Strawman Abridged

• +18/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2018, 04:27:33 PM »
If only there were somebody there with a gun to shoot this guy's mental illness when it first manifested.

XerxesTWD

• +96/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2018, 04:35:54 PM »
DLB's ban was very well supported. You can't name-call in Debate. He was violating that rule. When it was pointed out, it was grounds for a ban. I don't go looking for reasons to ban people, but there's no arguing against a clear and specific rule violation.

If you don't want to be banned for name-calling in Debate... don't call people names in Debate.

Letters was banned for longer than DLB, so he's still got some time to practice copying and pasting his geocities  fantasy nonsense.

Dlbiininja

• +112/-13212
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2018, 04:42:25 PM »

Guy, I went to law school. I know what a technicality is. The fact that you think that line of thought made any kind of sense in this context proves how much of a fucking waste of oxygen you are.

I'd suggest you kill yourself, but you'd probably fuck that up as much as you fuck up the English language

Stumbling drunk into a college panty raid during your friends time in college doesn't count as attending though.  Your thinking at all is always out of context.  But, continue with your whining wyntr it shows,"you am smart" in more of a unsmartened Bizarro & I R baboon kind of way. 

Dlbiininja

• +112/-13212
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2018, 04:44:10 PM »
If only there were somebody there with a gun to shoot this guy's mental illness when it first manifested.

They were probably off fluffing their guns waiting for something to happen.  But, feel asleep after their intimate gun time & missed all the action due to gun sex nappy time.

Dlbiininja

• +112/-13212
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2018, 05:32:34 PM »
DLB's ban was very well supported. You can't name-call in Debate. He was violating that rule. When it was pointed out, it was grounds for a ban. I don't go looking for reasons to ban people, but there's no arguing against a clear and specific rule violation.

If you don't want to be banned for name-calling in Debate... don't call people names in Debate.

Letters was banned for longer than DLB, so he's still got some time to practice copying and pasting his geocities  fantasy nonsense.

And I didn't cry & try to do anything to circumvent the decision as others have in the past.