Herochat

For 10 million dollars, would you cut your life by 10 years?

Riv1

• +62/-1052
  • but doctor i am pagliacci
    • View Profile
Re: For 10 million dollars, would you cut your life by 10 years?
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2018, 06:52:44 AM »
Extended lifespan as a head in a jar w. guaranteed internet connection (and a secure place to be shelved).
Now, -that- deal i would take. 

Tjackflash

• +4/-36
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2018, 12:45:01 PM »
  "Head-in-a-Jar" from RonCo!  Makers of the Pocket Fisherman and the Rotisserie Grill, "Set it and forget it."
'cause justice is the one thing you should always find.

Dlbiininja

• +112/-13212
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem 😂😂😂
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2018, 12:55:55 PM »
    With my real life health issues the Doctors give me way less than five years, but if someone wanted to turn my lights out today and give 10 million to my family I'd say OK... But I want to see the cash up front first.

Damn dude!  Sorry to hear that. 

I'm pretty damn healthy & since we don't get to know our expiration date.  Well, I guess I could do this.  I could always put this into a trust for my brothers & their kids.  Set up a foundation to help charities & some college students or people wanting to achieve their dreams.  Of course based on viable criteria.
     I was initially going to say no.  Due to the fact that you could drop before you even get the 10 mill or not long after.  Shit, people have been murdered after getting rich.  Would this be something announced publicly?   
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

Riv1

• +62/-1052
  • but doctor i am pagliacci
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2018, 05:37:23 PM »
  "Head-in-a-Jar" from RonCo!  Makers of the Pocket Fisherman and the Rotisserie Grill, "Set it and forget it."
No need to worry ‘bout grampa, he wont get far! No need to worry, he’s a head in jaaar!