Herochat

Omarasa

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
Omarasa
« on: August 19, 2018, 11:10:33 AM »
What you think of her, and her story

Should she be arrested. Normaly when Trump calls for his enemies to be locked up..figure that just him being an asshole

But she did bring it a recording in someplace that susposed to be secured.  That got to be illegal right. Love seeing Donald Trump Trolled as much as the next guy but you cant make a precident out of that.

On the other hand...all those screams about lack of security during the campaign..this white house has been the most leaky ever. It it seem to mostly come from his own people. So it not really the Deep state doing this..its he keep hiring assholes. Asshole who been encourage to act like thier in the movie mean girls. Suprise that not the bigger part of the story

That Said This could end up being big depending on what she exactly have on her tapes.  Of course shows the inconsistency of people when they view Leaks

I of course always been consistent..because I am a fair and balance news source you all seek and love.

ProjectCornDog

• +10/-14
    • View Profile
Re: Omarasa
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 12:17:47 PM »
No question a reflection on Trump "hiring the best people." I have no doubt she should never have been hired.

I think it comes down to her asking Trump for a job and she had a past history with her and she is a Black American who stood by him during the election when things really went south for a bit (remember the grab em by the pussy tape?). I think Trump tries to be Mr. Loyal and rewarded her with a job and thought it was good to have another minority in his staff despite what his people said about her.

With that said, almost all the tapes don't matter at all and the N word tape is ridiculous. However, the basically 'hush' money so she could work for the campaign for 180,000 dollars a year but couldn't criticize Trump was pretty crazy since it happened right after she got fired.

Overall though, shes pretty damn scummy and probably will never be hired for anything after this. If she's smart she'll do some mighty fine investing with the profits from her book if she doesn't lose it all getting sued because she violated a non disclosure and not even the best attorney will save her there.

LiquidSailor

• +70/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 07:55:55 PM »
Yea so this dumb cunt knew what she was getting into, and told us how great Trump was.  And did so for her own gain.

Now she's out of the office, and saying how bad he is, for her own gain.  Fuck this dog cunt.  Don't give her any money.

DIGUSTING

LiquidSailor

• +70/-149
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2018, 07:56:33 PM »
And as if a "nigger tape" would be the thing to bring Trump down.  Nobody gives a fuck.  Certainly not his base, they'll just love him more.

DIGUSTING

AP

• +117/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2018, 08:52:55 PM »
Omarosa is human fecal matter.

And yeah, Trump is now at a point in which saying nigger isn't the worst thing he's done.

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2018, 09:40:03 PM »
Yeah she's a trash person. Obviously if she did do something illegal by getting the recording she should go to jail.

And to be honest with you I wouldn't be surprised if Trump dropped a couple n-bombs before but her saying he didn't IMHO isn't any real evidence it happened. Now Pen Jillette confirming he has is another story. Pen seems much more trustworthy.

AP

• +117/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2018, 10:00:46 PM »
Penn once did an interview for Reason TV about how Trump wanted him to endorse a potential presidential run while on Celebrity Apprentice.  He refused so he didn't "win".

Propeus The Fallen

• +32/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2018, 04:42:05 AM »
Yeah, she's a horrible person...but who isn't in the Trump White House? Heck, you have Trump, Shine, and Saunders revoking the clearance of intelligent officers on days when the Trump does something stupid to distract from it.

And yeah, Trump saying the n-word....look at what he's already said in public! Hell, him saying the n-word in public is a step up from kidnapping children. We're