fangirl101

• +37/-57
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
Black Adam and Wonder Woman vs Stardust and Beta Ray Bill
« on: August 08, 2018, 11:24:56 PM »
Classic BA and current WW

vs

Beta Ray Bill and SD at their best as well.

Pillow Biter

• +5/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Black Adam and Wonder Woman vs Stardust and Beta Ray Bill
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 12:44:13 AM »
I'm not really sure what classic BA means. But if you mean like during the JSA run, then I tend to put him at BRB level. These four are all on the same level, though recently WW might be edging ahead of the other three. But then we have to decide how much of a factor SD's energy form and resistance to being put down by physical power means.

It's close to 50/50, but I lean DC on account of WW's push over the last decade. And I think the DC team could find a way to put down SD once they've overpowered him physically.

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 06:39:57 AM »
I'm not really sure what classic BA means. But if you mean like during the JSA run, then I tend to put him at BRB level. These four are all on the same level, though recently WW might be edging ahead of the other three. But then we have to decide how much of a factor SD's energy form and resistance to being put down by physical power means.

It's close to 50/50, but I lean DC on account of WW's push over the last decade. And I think the DC team could find a way to put down SD once they've overpowered him physically.

It's real 50/50 ish. Wonder Woman's strength and lasso are the edge here. But BA is lacking in versatility compared to the rest of them. He's got an edge in no compassion. But all of them are the very best and give no fuck types of fighters. They will maim and kill. It'd be a good comic to read.

Pillow Biter

• +5/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 07:48:55 AM »
We actually agree that it's basically 50/50, with WW providing the edge, though I think it's mostly her skills and a slight strength advantage, not so much the lasso. I think versatility is overrated by battle boarders when it comes to fights, though. BA and Bill are roughly the same strength, which is basically why they are 50/50ish. BA is a bit more durable than BRB, but BRB has a hammer that makes him hit a bit harder. BA has speed, which won't be a major factor, but that counterbalances hammer blasts and tricks, which also won't be a huge factor.

But yeah, nobody be pullin' no punches here, bro. Straight killahs all around. Would be a great fight, though I'd like to see Morg in there instead of SD for even more of the aggro.

Not BAMF

• +22/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 07:52:26 AM »
Diana and Adam should have this. Somewhat definitively.

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2018, 08:07:02 AM »
We actually agree that it's basically 50/50, with WW providing the edge, though I think it's mostly her skills and a slight strength advantage, not so much the lasso. I think versatility is overrated by battle boarders when it comes to fights, though. BA and Bill are roughly the same strength, which is basically why they are 50/50ish. BA is a bit more durable than BRB, but BRB has a hammer that makes him hit a bit harder. BA has speed, which won't be a major factor, but that counterbalances hammer blasts and tricks, which also won't be a huge factor.

But yeah, nobody be pullin' no punches here, bro. Straight killahs all around. Would be a great fight, though I'd like to see Morg in there instead of SD for even more of the aggro.
Morg was always one of my favs. So savage and brutal. But I thought SD and BRB would work as well together as BA and WW since they have fought each other in instances. Morg and BRB have fought together against Tyrant but never against each other.

gokenadams

• +10/-20
  • I don't really know or care what an outlier is
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2018, 08:42:45 AM »

Morg was always one of my favs. So savage and brutal. But I thought SD and BRB would work as well together as BA and WW since they have fought each other in instances. Morg and BRB have fought together against Tyrant but never against each other.

delete your account bruh, your not relevant anymore

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2018, 09:33:44 AM »

delete your account bruh, your not relevant anymore
Not part of the debate. Reported so you can banned. You are USELESS here.

Not BAMF

• +22/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2018, 09:44:32 AM »
This is a brave card for fucking FANGIRL to play, but yes. Rule #3 is to not derail topics with bullshit, so... don't do it, goken.

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2018, 10:01:05 AM »
This is a brave card for fucking FANGIRL to play, but yes. Rule #3 is to not derail topics with bullshit, so... don't do it, goken.
Well I do have Tits and nuts. Bravest bitch around. :P

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2018, 12:56:50 AM »

NVRbeenarealgirl finally confirmed.

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2018, 08:55:01 AM »

NVRbeenarealgirl finally confirmed.
Its all been a gag. Women have nuts you moron. Not testies.

Pillow Biter

• +5/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2018, 05:48:02 AM »
Well, at least you don't anymore. Did you get a chance to spend much time on the beach during your sojourn in Thailand?

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2018, 11:23:22 AM »
Well, at least you don't anymore. Did you get a chance to spend much time on the beach during your sojourn in Thailand?
ha ha. I"m all lady now. :P

Pillow Biter

• +5/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2018, 11:29:23 AM »
I'm glad to here all the procedures went well.