Herochat

OWAW Superman (unleashed) vs Thanos

gokenadams

• +10/-20
  • I don't really know or care what an outlier is
    • View Profile
Re: OWAW Superman (unleashed) vs Thanos
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2018, 03:35:55 PM »
How about you name the probes low ends aswell panthertard?

I mean IM SURE we all remember them, too scared to name it eh?

fangirl101

• +37/-57
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2018, 07:57:25 PM »
How about you name the probes low ends aswell panthertard?

I mean IM SURE we all remember them, too scared to name it eh?
Thanks has been hurt by Gamora, bone Wolverine, Miss fucking America. Shut the fuck up you obtuse marvel clock where.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2018, 08:48:01 PM »
Probe low ends>>>>Thanos low ends. Not even close, really. His durability is the only physical stat he clearly surpasses them in whatsoever. Cry more.

gokenadams

• +10/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2018, 09:05:22 PM »
Probe low ends>>>>Thanos low ends. Not even close, really. His durability is the only physical stat he clearly surpasses them in whatsoever. Cry more.

as shown in Action Comics #781, a probe was defeated by the detonation of a nuclear core from a tank, channeled through Black Lightning

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2018, 09:27:09 PM »
..after that specific Probe was shown in the same subplot in Supergirl previously tanking attacks from beings like top tier Earth Angels and Galactus tier B-13 tech for hours.. try again

Probe low ends >>>ALL Thanos low ends

Continue to cry.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 09:29:17 PM by Panthergod »

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2018, 09:32:03 PM »
Lobo by himself is near Thanos level as shown by their performances against the Imperial Guard..

gokenadams

• +10/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2018, 09:42:50 PM »
..after that specific Probe was shown in the same subplot in Supergirl previously tanking attacks from beings like top tier Earth Angels and Galactus tier B-13 tech for hours.. try again

Probe low ends >>>ALL Thanos low ends

Continue to cry.

power scaling sucks huh? Tanks attacks from higher levels but taken out by a nuclear core. that's what you call inconsisties kid

« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 09:44:50 PM by gokenadams »

gokenadams

• +10/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2018, 09:45:29 PM »
Lobo by himself is near Thanos level as shown by their performances against the Imperial Guard..

really?  a crossover LOL? 

you know how long ago that happened? decades. Thanos gotten stronger during the years especially after aquaring the god quarry power moron

Hulkster

• +13/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2018, 10:18:25 PM »

When does a healthy Thanos fight the Imperial Guard? And Lobo never faces Gladiator.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 06:53:45 AM by Hulkster »

Pillow Biter

• +5/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2018, 06:17:31 AM »
as shown in Action Comics #781, a probe was defeated by the detonation of a nuclear core from a tank, channeled through Black Lightning

A) This probably is one of the Probes' lowest showings, but it's only one showing and it isn't as low as many make it out.

B) People are forgetting the battalions of tanks and planes with B-13 tech that were used to whittle the Probe down before Black Lighting cracked it.

gokenadams

• +10/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2018, 10:30:12 AM »

A) This probably is one of the Probes' lowest showings, but it's only one showing and it isn't as low as many make it out.

B) People are forgetting the battalions of tanks and planes with B-13 tech that were used to whittle the Probe down before Black Lighting cracked it.

The battalion of tanks and planes with B-13 tech didn't do anything at all to whittle or damage the probe. None. I've seen no indication, on panel showing or statements that prove it

It was only damaged/destroyed by the detonation of the nuclear core, channeled through Black Lightning

No mention or showing of it being weakened prior to, at all

If I'm wrong, show me scans and point it out to me

fangirl101

• +37/-57
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2018, 10:33:39 AM »

The battalion of tanks and planes with B-13 tech didn't do anything at all to whittle or damage the probe. None. I've seen no indication, on panel showing or statements that prove it

It was only damaged/destroyed by the detonation of the nuclear core, channeled through Black Lightning

You do know that BL alone is a lil 12 Blaster right? Dark side is lvl 14. The highest you can go. So BL being amped puts him above the cap you moron.

gokenadams

• +10/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2018, 10:52:04 AM »

You do know that BL alone is a lil 12 Blaster right? Dark side is lvl 14. The highest you can go. So BL being amped puts him above the cap you moron.

wtf are you talking about?

Pillow Biter

• +5/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2018, 11:45:42 AM »

Your own first scan says "Luthor's armaments are working." There are pages prior to this that you haven't included that provide more details.

gokenadams

• +10/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2018, 12:07:16 PM »

Your own first scan says "Luthor's armaments are working." There are pages prior to this that you haven't included that provide more details.

where? post the pages that provides more details

also "Slowly"
The armaments are working "slowly"

If you want to believe that means the probe was weakened despite the armaments working "slowly" then be my guest. Despite it directly saying they need more power, but yeah, sure, we'll go with it being weakened

Not to mention black lightning himself stated he just needs it be cracked

Meaning it hadn't even been damaged to the point where it wasn't even cracked. So no, the probe was certainly not weakened, especially not to the point where the detonation of a nuclear core can take it out
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 12:57:29 PM by gokenadams »