Herochat

Necro Jokes - the destroyer of the American dream

Thorne

• +35/-14
    • View Profile
Re: Necro Jokes - the destroyer of the American dream
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2018, 09:48:31 PM »
I see Gay Mafia I think of drag queens in Zoot suits.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2018, 09:49:49 PM »
Now it's mostly rappers
Adult Swim handled this correctly.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

Master

• +42/-24
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2018, 10:21:58 PM »
We’ve had way more outrageous stuff back in the heyday of Herochat. But none of us work for Disney, so yeah.
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

Riv1

• +69/-1061
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2018, 11:49:08 PM »
This thread should be renamed "The Pedophile Apologist Thread".

Does nobody think it's weird these people have the same sick sense of humor? These are the content creators of your children's media. And yes it is a satanic agenda to normalize pedophilia.

James Gunn and by extension these others have similar tastes of a convicted pedophile.

But Hollywood elites and pedophilia? Naw. It's just coincidence. And it's just coincidence some are Clinton donars as well.

NXVIM, Bronfman, Davis, Rothschild, Weinstein, Spacey, Singer, Epstein, Abromovich, Silsby, Clinton, Gunn, Silverman, Harmon, Black... yep just a coincidence.

Letters’ life, as he sees it:

« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 11:51:54 PM by Riv1 »

scourge broke first

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2018, 11:50:15 PM »
Is that Mel Gibson?

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

Riv1

• +69/-1061
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2018, 11:52:20 PM »

scourge broke first

Bran Mak Morn

• +16/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2018, 05:33:46 AM »

Does nobody think it's weird these people have the same sick sense of humor? These are the content creators of your children's media. And yes it is a satanic agenda to normalize pedophilia.

James Gunn and by extension these others have similar tastes of a convicted pedophile.

Why can't you see it as just a witch hunt by two journos with a political agenda?

Now seriously & honestly...if you were abused as a child then I can see where the hatred & distrust comes from...so yeah maybe seek or continue counselling rather than seeing pedos every where.

XerxesTWD

• +101/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2018, 11:30:20 AM »

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2018, 01:59:46 PM »

Why can't you see it as just a witch hunt by two journos with a political agenda?

Why don't I believe what the deepstate fake news liberal luciferian pedophile protecting media is telling me? Let me guess, this is a rhetorical question right?

I find it suspicious that within the previously exposed nature of Hollywood, (Feldman, Singer, Weinstein, Polanski, Nickelodeon, Disney, Leo's agent being a convicted pedophile, convicted pedophile casting Super8, Tarantino defending Polanski on Howard Stern, "she's a party girl" "she was down" regarding a 13 year old, NXVIM, their connections to Abromovich -Satanism connected to Podesta to Clinton, Epstein, Jay Z will Ferrell)

And now these guys get exposed for joking about pedophilia. Saying things like "boy caviar" multiple instances of sex with young boys.

Gunn associates with a convicted pedophile and Gunn apparently "came over his own face" after watching "100 prepubescent girls touching themselves" that said convicted pedophile tweeted it directly to Gunn (I guess he knows his tastes pretty well).

Harmon baby raping parody, "oh so funny lol", and NBC liked that clip so much he directs Community, for years.

But ya, these new guys I'm sure have nothing to do with the pedophile culture base of Hollywood. They're victims of "white supremacist nazi alt right Trumpers"  (all these people are white BTW lol). It's just coincidence these Hollywood directors and comedians joke about pedophilia when Hollywood is known for it. Righhht :-\

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2018, 02:04:41 PM »

Gotta protect those baby rapers. I'm I right Xerx?

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2018, 02:05:25 PM »

Now seriously & honestly...if you were abused as a child then I can see where the hatred & distrust comes from...so yeah maybe seek or continue counselling rather than seeing pedos every where.

Context, evaluating people as individuals, and being morally and ethically consistent isn't really anything Letters is interested in. It's all about picking one or two sides and sticking with it no matter what.

XerxesTWD

• +101/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2018, 02:08:08 PM »

Gotta protect those baby rapers. I'm I right Xerx?
You're trying so hard to repost all those unsupported talking points in as many threads as possible. How many victims of sex trafficking are you trying to silence today with your lazy spam account? Hundreds?

HalloweenJack

• +39/-10
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2018, 05:02:59 PM »
Well at least he hasn't gotten started on Big Mouth.....

XerxesTWD

• +101/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2018, 05:09:03 PM »
Kroll and Mulaney headed that stuff off at the pass.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2018, 08:50:38 PM »
Homie implicates Seth Greene as a pedophile and Hollywood in general.

https://youtu.be/QKoEpjCH6ek