Herochat

Why are there so many liberal pedophiles?

XerxesTWD

• +92/-25
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
Re: Why are there so many liberal pedophiles?
« Reply #150 on: August 01, 2018, 07:53:11 PM »
I just explained the difference. These tweets give us an insight into Gunns character, reinforced by the company he keeps.
You have literally spent the past couple of weeks posting pedophile jokes up and down this board. You have spent the last couple of weeks hanging out with people you insist are pedophiles. By the definition you just gave you are a pedophile.

Not BAMF

• +19/-13
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 01, 2018, 07:54:24 PM »
Because I understand how the flow of conversation works. Don’t play your games. And since you essentially just did it again, either apologize or say good bye.
https://gotstratosphere.com/2018/08/14/show-8-14-18-sweethearty-summer/ (Guest starring our wives to talk about Luke Cage S2 and The Long Halloween!)

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 01, 2018, 08:14:41 PM »
Its funny how you are apparently "reading between the lines" with my posts, extrapolating context about my alleged opinion of you, when i in fact have not claimed you were a pedophile, yet you refuse to read between the lines with Gunns tweets, refuse to extrapolate context or character from him, when the subject matter is the darkest it could possibly be.

I have nothing to apologize for. If you ban me it will because you are censoring the truth. Nothing more.
Adult Swim handled this correctly.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

NeoGreenLantern

• +88/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 01, 2018, 08:30:32 PM »
You did just say you believe certain people on this board are pedos. I recommend you back up that assertion or do a blanket apology. It's the debate forum, if you're gonna make the statement you need to back it up.

There is also nothing of context or character about Gunn to extrapolate. Uknowingly associating with someone who does terrible things doesnt make you a terrible person. Joking about something doesn't mean you are involved in or condone the activity. The only thing you can extrapolate is that 10 years ago he enjoyed edgelord humor and between then and now he evolved past it.

Dlbiininja

• +111/-12003
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem 😂😂😂
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 01, 2018, 11:07:52 PM »
Its funny how you are apparently "reading between the lines" with my posts, extrapolating context about my alleged opinion of you, when i in fact have not claimed you were a pedophile, yet you refuse to read between the lines with Gunns tweets, refuse to extrapolate context or character from him, when the subject matter is the darkest it could possibly be.

I have nothing to apologize for. If you ban me it will because you are censoring the truth. Nothing more.

😂😂😂

You need to apologize for making this bullshit ass thread also and not being able to back up your claim!  Your claim that Gunn is a pedo based upon jokes he's made is bullshit! And since you're reaching with the your're a whatever based upon association with people you've known.  Care to divulge what your other criminal acts are besides disinformation?  I mean how much meth have you used and sold? Bank robberies?  What about your welfare fraud?  I mean you ate someone's baked goods that committed this while you worked with them.  That's really what your argument is. It's trying to find a way to connect something that doesn't connect. Falsely accusing someone of pedophiliac is as damaging or can be as damaging as being accused of rape.  Which, you have done here!  You're claims are baseless and dangerously thrown about.
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

Bran Mak Morn

• +14/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 02, 2018, 09:57:10 AM »

Dan Harmon baby rape video. Do you think that was funny?

No, wasn't funny.

It was a short comedy sketch made for ShowTime that parodied ShowTime's Dexter.
It was a pilot sketch about "Daryl, a baby rapist with a heart of gold."

It took Harmon less than 24 hours to realise that it was more offensive & tasteless than funny that he took down the episode himself.

Does this make Harmon a pedo?
Or even that way inclined?

Nope.
Not the slightest way at all.

Wyntyr

• +110/-83
  • Literally The Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 02, 2018, 02:02:46 PM »

😂😂😂

You need to apologize for making this bullshit ass thread also and not being able to back up your claim!  Your claim that Gunn is a pedo based upon jokes he's made is bullshit! And since you're reaching with the your're a whatever based upon association with people you've known.  Care to divulge what your other criminal acts are besides disinformation?  I mean how much meth have you used and sold? Bank robberies?  What about your welfare fraud?  I mean you ate someone's baked goods that committed this while you worked with them.  That's really what your argument is. It's trying to find a way to connect something that doesn't connect. Falsely accusing someone of pedophiliac is as damaging or can be as damaging as being accused of rape.  Which, you have done here!  You're claims are baseless and dangerously thrown about.

Warning to Dlb for the exact same skirting the rules shit that Letters just got banned for
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches

Wyntyr

• +110/-83
  • Literally The Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 02, 2018, 02:07:09 PM »
Whoops, my bad. That's your second warning in Debate.

See you in two weeks.
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches