Herochat

Why are there so many liberal pedophiles?

therock

• +48/-65
    • View Profile
Re: Why are there so many liberal pedophiles?
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2018, 11:20:21 AM »
James Gunn, Dan Harmon, Michael Ian Black, Sarah Silverman all have pedophile "jokes" on twitter and other things that have been exposed in recent day.

Making pedo jokes and being pedos are two entirely different things.  Jokes, by definition, aren't meant to be taken seriously.

Clinton staffers, NXVIM, Weinstein, Silsby all have been arrested for rape and pedophilia.

What's up with this?

Was Weinstein ever convicted of being a pedo?  He usually went for adult women as far as I know.

There were a few underage accusations for Weinstein.

As for Gunn. Have you seen his tweets?

Watch "OMG! DISNEY DIRECTOR JAMES GUNN PANICS AND DELETES OVER 10,000 TWEETS!" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/-ZxQEyArR_s

Melissa pizza huh? Interesting

When I taught in South Korea, I would regulalry joke with my students and often told them I would throw them out the window.  Does that mean I am an advocate for killing children?

I assume that why you left

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2018, 01:16:32 PM »
Sara Ashcraft is outing Tom Hanks as a pedophile.

Seth Green and Steven Spielberg have been exposed as well
Adult Swim handled this correctly.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

AP

• +112/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2018, 01:45:08 PM »
I assume that why you left

You throw one kid out a window and suddenly you're a monster.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2018, 01:58:52 PM »
You never answered my questions AP

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

AP

• +112/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2018, 02:16:38 PM »
You never answered my questions AP

Oh, so if I made a joke about being with a student?  Going by Korean culture, I could probably get away with certain jokes going by what I've seen in the country (male teachers are okay with middle school girls sitting on their laps for instance).  Now, obviously it would depend on the severity of the joke but the same goes for just about anything.  There would be a difference between me, say, joking I would throw a student out the window and saying that I would cut their hearts out and eat it.  This is mostly because it's not good to expose children to that sort of thing, even if it is a joke.  My point form that start is that just because a person makes a joke, it doesn't mean he/she is serious about it.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2018, 04:41:44 PM »
What if you said the same things Gunn has said, or what of you pretended to rape a baby doll in front of your class? How would that pan out?

AP

• +112/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2018, 06:26:39 AM »
What if you said the same things Gunn has said, or what of you pretended to rape a baby doll in front of your class? How would that pan out?

In front of my class?  That would have gotten me fired.  So would telling any sort of vulgar or shocking joke.  Or recounting my last sexual encounter.  Or showing them clips from Last Tango in Paris or Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Those are school children.  Obviously there are certain things you don't do or say in front of kids.  I'm pretty sure Gunn didn't go to a classroom and start making obscene comments.  This is irrelevant.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2018, 01:29:05 PM »
If thats true, why do you think it's OK for these people to make content for children and families?

XerxesTWD

• +98/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2018, 01:32:17 PM »
If thats true, why do you think it's OK for these people to make content for children and families?
Why would you think that false equivalence held water?

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2018, 01:37:55 PM »
You're free to answer the question as well.

XerxesTWD

• +98/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2018, 02:05:43 PM »
You're free to answer the question as well.
Do you really think Rick and Morty is for kids and families? It's on Adult Swim for a reason.

AP

• +112/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2018, 02:27:08 PM »

Eddie Murphy, Robin Williams, Chris Rock and just about any other comedian you care to name makes or has made content for adults and for children.  That does not make them pedos.

Wyntyr

• +114/-83
  • Literally The Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2018, 02:29:21 PM »
If Letters comes in here now and calls Robin Williams a pedophile, I'm hacking this goddamn site again
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches

NeoGreenLantern

• +91/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2018, 02:59:38 PM »

Probably because

I'm pretty sure Gunn didn't go to a classroom and start making obscene comments.  This is irrelevant.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2018, 03:13:52 PM »

Eddie Murphy, Robin Williams, Chris Rock and just about any other comedian you care to name makes or has made content for adults and for children.  That does not make them pedos.

I never mentioned them. I was reffering to James Gun and Dan Harmon