Herochat

Why are there so many liberal pedophiles?

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
Why are there so many liberal pedophiles?
« on: July 23, 2018, 04:44:32 PM »
James Gunn, Dan Harmon, Michael Ian Black, Sarah Silverman all have pedophile "jokes" on twitter and other things that have been exposed in recent day.

Clinton staffers, NXVIM, Weinstein, Silsby all have been arrested for rape and pedophilia.

What's up with this?
Adult Swim handled this correctly.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

XerxesTWD

• +98/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
Re: Why are there so many liberal pedophiles?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 04:53:18 PM »
You're going to have to start defending your assertions full time, Letters.

AP

• +111/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 06:04:10 PM »
James Gunn, Dan Harmon, Michael Ian Black, Sarah Silverman all have pedophile "jokes" on twitter and other things that have been exposed in recent day.

Making pedo jokes and being pedos are two entirely different things.  Jokes, by definition, aren't meant to be taken seriously.

Clinton staffers, NXVIM, Weinstein, Silsby all have been arrested for rape and pedophilia.

What's up with this?

Was Weinstein ever convicted of being a pedo?  He usually went for adult women as far as I know.

Bran Mak Morn

• +14/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 06:09:01 PM »
Silverman gets exposed as sharing ONE pedo joke & you categorise it as plural.
She also does the same ONE joke live on stage to audiences laughing their heads off.

Gunn made numerous offensive pedo jokes to be "provocative & edgy."

Now where exactly is the evidence that these two are pedos?

Dlbiininja

• +112/-13213
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 06:58:59 PM »
Care to list the actual pedophiles crimes of liberals vs that of repubs/conservatives/teaparty.  Asking for a friend.
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 08:04:59 PM »

Making pedo jokes and being pedos are two entirely different things.  Jokes, by definition, aren't meant to be taken seriously.

What's up with this?

Was Weinstein ever convicted of being a pedo?  He usually went for adult women as far as I know.

There were a few underage accusations for Weinstein.

As for Gunn. Have you seen his tweets?

Watch "OMG! DISNEY DIRECTOR JAMES GUNN PANICS AND DELETES OVER 10,000 TWEETS!" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/-ZxQEyArR_s

Melissa pizza huh? Interesting

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

Dlbiininja

• +112/-13213
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2018, 09:38:52 PM »

What's up with this?

Watch "OMG! DISNEY DIRECTOR JAMES GUNN PANICS AND DELETES OVER 10,000 TWEETS!" on YouTube

Where is the actual crime vs repubs? 

AP

• +111/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2018, 09:43:48 PM »

What's up with this?

When I taught in South Korea, I would regulalry joke with my students and often told them I would throw them out the window.  Does that mean I am an advocate for killing children?

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2018, 09:55:41 PM »
I would say prolly not AP. Overall I know you're a stand up guy.

Let me ask you. How would it have gone over if you made regular rape jokes with these kids? Smooth? And do you think that's acceptable? And would you do that?

Now think about this. What type of person would make those type of jokes?

NeoGreenLantern

• +91/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2018, 10:41:02 PM »
People who have a dark sense of humor. People who don't really think about it because it doesn't effect them. People who like to see others squirm for the lulz.

You know if you go down this path you're really not going to be able to use Trump was just joking or just bullshitting next time another recording comes out where he brags about sexually harassing women.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2018, 11:26:04 PM »
People who have a dark sense of humor. People who don't really think about it because it doesn't effect them. People who like to see others squirm for the lulz.

You know if you go down this path you're really not going to be able to use Trump was just joking or just bullshitting next time another recording comes out where he brags about sexually harassing women.

Your excusing of pedophiles is well documented at this point. You may continue.

Dlbiininja

• +112/-13213
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2018, 11:39:59 PM »

Meanwhile, where is your actual verified list of of repub pedophiles.  Stop making up shit and give us some valid real shit.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2018, 11:45:35 PM »
Meanwhile, where is your actual verified list of of repub pedophiles.  Stop making up shit and give us some valid real shit.

"Of of!" Lol

NXVIM, Bronfman, Davis, Rothschild, Weinstein, Spacey, Singer, Epstein, Abromovich, Silsby, Clinton, Gunn, Silverman, Harmon, Black, Creepy Joe Biden. I'm sure there are more.

NeoGreenLantern

• +91/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2018, 12:44:21 AM »

Please feel free to quote where I excused a pedophile.

Dlbiininja

• +112/-13213
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2018, 12:51:42 AM »

"Of of!" Lol

NXVIM, Bronfman, Davis, Rothschild, Weinstein, Spacey, Singer, Epstein, Abromovich, Silsby, Clinton, Gunn, Silverman, Harmon, Black, Creepy Joe Biden. I'm sure there are more.

Of of?  Funny! I early said list liberals vs Repubs and you failed to address that one.  And I see that my fucking IPad butchers what the fuck I intend to post thanks for pointing that out for me.  Now.  Run that list of liberals vs Repubs or are you going to play bitch like trump did and continue to roll with him and Putin?  And don't mix up pedophilia with sexual assaults of adults.  Cause, honestly didn't Trump run with Epstein". And I've posted the charge docs from a scribd account.  And your not posting libs vs conservatives/repub/tea party. What part of English don't you understand? Do we need to trade you for a family of hard working Mexicans or asylum seekers.  I'm sure others would agree with this exchange.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 01:03:02 AM by Dlbiininja »