Herochat

Smallville Superman vs MCU Thanos

ultrabender

• +2/-2
    • View Profile
Smallville Superman vs MCU Thanos
« on: July 15, 2018, 07:38:43 PM »
The Smallville TV show version of Superman must save Metropolis from the wrath of Thanos. Who wins!.

Thanos has all gems for the gauntlet.

HalloweenJack

• +43/-10
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
Re: Smallville Superman vs MCU Thanos
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 07:50:52 PM »
Well....Smallville's Superman has a pretty good shot I'd say. He actually uses his speed fairly often.

scourge

• +38/-10
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 10:01:06 PM »
Smallville Supes is that baller?!?!

HalloweenJack

• +43/-10
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 05:21:39 PM »
Well, he's Superman by the end, so he drops the blocks that were holding him back. I think Apokalips was several times the size of earth and he pushed it away pretty easily.

And Smallville wise Clark consistently used his superspeed pretty effectively.

Thanos could still wipe him away with the gauntlet, but it's all on how he uses it and how quickly and if Clark deduces quickly enough that all the power is coming from the gauntlet.   

Animalia

• +12/-7
  • Ca nisciun รจ fess!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 06:44:01 PM »
Well....Smallville's Superman has a pretty good shot I'd say. He actually uses his speed fairly often.
True,this is what really make him or comics Superman(when used correctly)scary.
Even if you find a way to hurt or kill him e would to avoid any attack.

AP

• +135/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 08:58:46 PM »
Well, he's Superman by the end, so he drops the blocks that were holding him back. I think Apokalips was several times the size of earth and he pushed it away pretty easily.

And Smallville wise Clark consistently used his superspeed pretty effectively.

Thanos could still wipe him away with the gauntlet, but it's all on how he uses it and how quickly and if Clark deduces quickly enough that all the power is coming from the gauntlet.

Yeah, I heard he got insane in that last episode or two.

Master

• +42/-24
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2018, 02:56:00 PM »
Even before the end, Clark was nutso with speed on a regular basis for the last several seasons. He regularly moved so fast that he could save people without them knowing/seeing. He once saved Chloe while he playing in a high school football game. He left the field mid-throw, stopped the bad guy, and ran back into the field without anyone seeing.

He can still be tagged by people when caught by surprise or underestimating the power of the attack (ie: he tried to catch a green K bullet, and it blew a hole through his hand).

I can see Thanos smash Clark away once or twice... and Clark then superspeed removes the Gauntlet. He then uses the Gauntlet to Thanos and everyone in Metropolis amnesia to protect his identity.
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

XerxesTWD

• +107/-27
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2018, 04:32:45 PM »
Even before the end, Clark was nutso with speed on a regular basis for the last several seasons. He regularly moved so fast that he could save people without them knowing/seeing. He once saved Chloe while he playing in a high school football game. He left the field mid-throw, stopped the bad guy, and ran back into the field without anyone seeing.

He can still be tagged by people when caught by surprise or underestimating the power of the attack (ie: he tried to catch a green K bullet, and it blew a hole through his hand).

I can see Thanos smash Clark away once or twice... and Clark then superspeed removes the Gauntlet. He then uses the Gauntlet to Thanos and everyone in Metropolis amnesia to protect his identity.
Until we find out the stones are METEOR ROCKS from Smallville!!

HalloweenJack

• +43/-10
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2018, 05:18:15 PM »
 Thanos is going to be pretty down after all this, but Chloe could help cheer him up. There's this great group she's a part of and he might find it interesting

Master

• +42/-24
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2018, 08:01:20 PM »
This topic just achieved hall of fame status minus a few cat pics.
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

Prime

• I'm in there like swimwear...
  • +5/-24
  • Av/Sig:Bria Myles
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2018, 03:35:50 PM »
Smallville Supes takes this.