Herochat

Kraven stalks Bullseye.

Animalia

• +8/-7
  • Ca nisciun è fess!!!
    • View Profile
Kraven stalks Bullseye.
« on: July 10, 2018, 11:08:29 PM »
Bulls wakes up in the middle of a jungle,he finds a letter where Kraven tells him he's gonna hunt and kill him.
Kraven has left him food and water for a day,a machete and a knife.

Who would win?

Dlbiininja

• +112/-13212
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem
    • View Profile
Re: Kraven stalks Bullseye.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 12:38:23 AM »
Bullseye takes this.  He's actually a pretty stealthy bastard when he's not being cocky.  I think given Bulls unpredictability would be an issue for Kraven & being I  a forest.  I think bulls could rig up some shit.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 10:11:26 PM by Dlbiininja »
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

AP

• +110/-55
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 08:14:05 AM »
Have we seen Bullseye in a similar predicament?

The Shuruku Demon

• +32/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 01:09:27 PM »
This scenario is rigged in Kraven's favour; he's prepped and hunting Bullseye completely on his terms. Hard to see him losing.

Dlbiininja

• +112/-13212
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 10:15:21 PM »
This scenario is rigged in Kraven's favour; he's prepped and hunting Bullseye completely on his terms. Hard to see him losing.

Is it really though?  Bulls has the night to prep. He could make a few spears, possible a bow h arrows, even with sharp rocks or just a handful of rocks, he's got a good chance(Hell, bullseye is throwing cards through windows on fucking high rises)  A few hours to sleep.  I honestly think Kraven is fucked.   

Wyntyr

• +112/-83
  • Literally The Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 11:13:05 PM »
You fucking idiot
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches

Dlbiininja

• +112/-13212
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2018, 11:17:00 PM »
You fucking idiot

Eat a dick you sock fucker! 

The Shuruku Demon

• +32/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2018, 10:52:22 AM »
Is it really though?  Bulls has the night to prep.

The OP doesn't say he gets a night to prep, it just says he has a day's worth of food and water. Kraven could attack him the instant he wakes up if he wants to, since he'll know exactly where Bullseye is, having left him there in the first place. Bullseye will only have as much time as Kraven allows him to have.

He could make a few spears, possible a bow h arrows, even with sharp rocks or just a handful of rocks, he's got a good chance(Hell, bullseye is throwing cards through windows on fucking high rises)  A few hours to sleep.  I honestly think Kraven is fucked.

Why? Kraven's beaten better than Bullseye, like Spider-Man, Daredevil and Deadpool.

And he beat those guys without prepping the battlefield, like he's done on other occasions. Since Kraven picked the battlefield in this scenario, it's likely Bullseye will have to watch out for various traps as well as Kraven himself.

Kraven has no qualms about attacking his prey from behind either, so Bullseye has to watch out for that too. Conversely, the odds of Bullseye sneaking up on and surprising Kraven in his battlefield of choice are pretty much zero, especially since Kraven will know his starting location.

Not BAMF

• +21/-13
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2018, 12:16:29 PM »
Does Kraven get the Kra-Van?

https://gotstratosphere.com/2018/09/25/show-9-25-18-mad-sweets/ An Avengers team-building exercise, drinking games, and a review of the Batman/Joker/Harley Quinn classic, Mad Love)

Animalia

• +8/-7
  • Ca nisciun è fess!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2018, 01:59:05 PM »
Ty Shuruku,before opening this thread I was curios to see if Kraven had at leastonce done well against otherpeople aside Spiderman.
This is because it seems he's often trated as a lame loser,even in his recent fights against Cap or Old Logan.
Given his stats,skills and experience it's shame.

The Shuruku Demon

• +32/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2018, 03:25:50 PM »
Before the big board crash in 2014 (which wiped out the archive of everything posted prior to that), I had a Spider-Man family respect thread up with entries on Kraven, his two most famous sons and his daughter. It included full scans of all the fights I posted here (except one which was published later), and alot more besides, plus a fairly detailed bio on Kraven's history and powers. I eventually hoped to have entries on Spidey's top thirty or so villains, but I'd only managed about nine entries before the thread was lost in the crash.

I'd like to rebuild that thread at some point, but it was a very time-consuming project, and I just haven't had the spare time to recommit to it in the last couple of years. The bios in particular involved pretty intensive research. Still, while I don't know if I could ever complete the thread the way I intended, I may try to get at least some of that stuff back up before too long.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 03:28:51 PM by The Shuruku Demon »

pittfox

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2018, 04:01:52 AM »
Kraven pretty easily in this scenario.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2018, 01:33:51 PM »
.. just save the pages to respect threads nest time, and have backups saved to google drive or something

The Shuruku Demon

• +32/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2018, 02:52:04 PM »
.. just save the pages to respect threads nest time, and have backups saved to google drive or something

I saved the thread as a text file with the original links. But if I were to put it all back up, I'd want to reupload most of the scans as albums rather than individual scans, update or rewrite some of the entries, and ideally I'd like to be in a position to keep adding new entries on a regular basis, which I haven't been for the last few years.