Herochat

MCU Wasp vs MCU Falcon

AP

• +119/-56
    • View Profile
Re: MCU Wasp vs MCU Falcon
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2018, 12:38:38 PM »
If Falcon was prepared for a fight, he should really have Ant-Man's number. Honestly, Wasp flying and being a better fighter bridges that gap a bit. I would they are 50/50, maybe slight edge to Wasp.

Yeah, I'm seeing this the same way.  Now that Falcon has had experience with shrinking people and has better gear, it might compensate for Wasp's flight, stingers, and hth abilities.

I don't think his gear is any better. He's wearing the same suit in Ant-Man as he is in CW.

I say Wasp wins 7/10, at least. She can do everything Scot did but has more offensive capabilities.

He had different gear in CW and IW.

In CW, he folded the wings in front of him as a shield and it also had computer guided rockets.  CW gave him his Redwing drone as well, which helped him against Spider-Man.

https://youtu.be/gfNEwhPxeGM?t=2m59s

In IW, he fired a bunch of those drones and had them explode, but I can't find the footage.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 12:50:17 PM by AP »

80sBaby

• +35/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2018, 01:11:13 PM »
If Falcon was prepared for a fight, he should really have Ant-Man's number. Honestly, Wasp flying and being a better fighter bridges that gap a bit. I would they are 50/50, maybe slight edge to Wasp.

Yeah, I'm seeing this the same way.  Now that Falcon has had experience with shrinking people and has better gear, it might compensate for Wasp's flight, stingers, and hth abilities.

I don't think his gear is any better. He's wearing the same suit in Ant-Man as he is in CW.

I say Wasp wins 7/10, at least. She can do everything Scot did but has more offensive capabilities.

He had different gear in CW and IW.

In CW, he folded the wings in front of him as a shield and it also had computer guided rockets.  CW gave him his Redwing drone as well, which helped him against Spider-Man.

https://youtu.be/gfNEwhPxeGM?t=2m59s

In IW, he fired a bunch of those drones and had them explode, but I can't find the footage.

His gear looks the same in all 3 movies. He had the drones explode in CW, too. Sam just didn't use any of those things against Scott but since the suits look the same, I don't see why we'd assume he didn't have the capability. I don't think Sam is going to just drone strike people off top. Did he even use his guns against Scott?

EDIT: I just looked at a clip of their fight and Sam does shoot at Scott (who's on the gun itself.) He also tries to end the conflict when he punches Scott and says "That's enough!" So I still don't see him using his missiles against Hope.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 01:15:28 PM by 80sBaby »

AP

• +119/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2018, 01:19:56 PM »
The dialogue in CW showed that Redwing was a new addition.  We certainly didn't see it on Sam's back in Ant Man.  We also didn't see him folding up his wings as weapons/defense.  It seems as if he had upgrades, which makes sense as all the tech-based heroes get something extra in each movie.