Herochat

Orion/Surfer comparison Callout to PantherGod (the moron)

fangirl101

• +37/-57
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
Re: Orion/Surfer comparison Callout to PantherGod (the moron)
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2018, 09:24:02 PM »
It’s hilarious that jelly and fangirl go to such extreme measures over anything DC if it envolves a marvel character out performing a DC character.

On Panel a Holding back surfer chumps Orion FACT.

On Panel Darksied and his whole shitty planet cannot not hurt a starving Galactus. FACT.

I mean at least Thor can make the big G flee after a godblast.

Take your L an sit ya down.
Orion Drove back S'ivvaa with the AF. S'ivaa would devour Galactus.

gokenadams

• +8/-18
  • I don't really know or care what an outlier is
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2018, 10:01:07 PM »
It’s hilarious that jelly and fangirl go to such extreme measures over anything DC if it envolves a marvel character out performing a DC character.

On Panel a Holding back surfer chumps Orion FACT.

On Panel Darksied and his whole shitty planet cannot not hurt a starving Galactus. FACT.

I mean at least Thor can make the big G flee after a godblast.

Take your L an sit ya down.
Orion Drove back S'ivvaa with the AF. S'ivaa would devour Galactus.
                                             Show where he did that. Stop lying all the time you insecure lonely fat dysfunction head ass transgender bitch

Hulkster

• +13/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2018, 10:52:25 PM »
http://www.byrnerobotics.com/forum/printer_friendly_posts.asp?FID=3&TID=18586

JB: yeah.  One of the problems was, setting it up in such a way that Galactus didn’t take out Apokolips in three panels!  But I was able to do that—I just made him real hungry and therefore very weak.

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2018, 12:47:38 AM »

JB: yeah.  One of the problems was, setting it up in such a way that Galactus didn’t take out Apokolips in three panels!  But I was able to do that—I just made him real hungry and therefore very weak.

The main Battle is between Silver Surfer and Orion. You do know that means they were actually very evenly matched. You definitely should not have used this as an example when it pretty much says in Byrne's mind, Orion and Surfer are the main battle. You like how THOR amd Superman was the main battle of JLAvengers.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 12:52:28 AM by fangirl101 »

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2018, 05:19:12 AM »
Oh and Insane Titian you are straight clown shoes for talking all that racist shit
Shut up you fucking scrub, know the facts before you chirp in.

Hulkster

• +13/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2018, 07:57:11 AM »

The main Battle is between Silver Surfer and Orion. You do know that means they were actually very evenly matched. You definitely should not have used this as an example when it pretty much says in Byrne's mind, Orion and Surfer are the main battle. You like how THOR amd Superman was the main battle of JLAvengers.

No, it means that Orion and Surfer’s battle pits them at their best while Galactus is significantly below his best, thus his battle against Darkseid is not an adequate representation of such a confrontation.  And at their best, Surfer dominates and nearly kills Orion.

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2018, 08:36:49 AM »

No, it means that Orion and Surfer’s battle pits them at their best while Galactus is significantly below his best, thus his battle against Darkseid is not an adequate representation of such a confrontation.  And at their best, Surfer dominates and nearly kills Orion.
That is not what that means u fuck. But lets just be honest.

Byrne is the SAME writer who upgraded Darksied years later with the power OF MILLIONS of pantheons and skyfathers.

He also had Takion be the only being who could slow the Godwave.

He then had Orion shown as more powerful than this new Darksied by being the only being in the universe who could withstand and then absorb the Quantum Bomb.

He also had Orion punch the shit out of Takion, a guy who we know would beat the shit out of Surfer.