Herochat

Orion/Surfer comparison Callout to PantherGod (the moron)

fangirl101

• +37/-57
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
Re: Orion/Surfer comparison Callout to PantherGod (the moron)
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2018, 06:50:47 PM »
Son, fangirl has prolly forgotten about more comic books than you've ever read. She has no need to prove anything of the sort to the likes of you.
Absolutely. Hell. I've read probably read nearly 100k comics. It is what we do on this board.

so show a portion of your comics on your self. idiot

Nah  I dont even keep most of my comics on hand  They are in a safe at my parents. I got Thiusands of comics on my computer and phone. At any rate u moron, U could go on fangirl101 on Photo bucket to see all the thousands of comic scans I have on there that come straight from me scanning them. You noob

and yet you misintrepet the scans, and have a shitty respect thread for new 52 diana lmao
Yeah  U r a moron. That thread is old as hell. It was great for what she had did at the time. Most didnt even know she had those fears. I stopped updating due to all the changes. And since all Geats counts I will eventually merge all my threads into one.

your a known idiot, anything you say will never be taken seriously kid
U r a stupid Fuck. My inbox is full of messages applauding me for turning the perception of WW and New Gods around on multiple boards. As A matter of fact my original WE respect thread was so good  all others are copies of it. They even use my scans and descriptions you noob. You are nothing compared to me.

gokenadams

• +10/-20
  • I don't really know or care what an outlier is
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2018, 07:02:09 PM »
Son, fangirl has prolly forgotten about more comic books than you've ever read. She has no need to prove anything of the sort to the likes of you.
Absolutely. Hell. I've read probably read nearly 100k comics. It is what we do on this board.

Nah  I dont even keep most of my comics on hand  They are in a safe at my parents. I got Thiusands of comics on my computer and phone. At any rate u moron, U could go on fangirl101 on Photo bucket to see all the thousands of comic scans I have on there that come straight from me scanning them. You noob

and yet you misintrepet the scans, and have a shitty respect thread for new 52 diana lmao
Yeah  U r a moron. That thread is old as hell. It was great for what she had did at the time. Most didnt even know she had those fears. I stopped updating due to all the changes. And since all Geats counts I will eventually merge all my threads into one.

U r a stupid Fuck. My inbox is full of messages applauding me for turning the perception of WW and New Gods around on multiple boards. As A matter of fact my original WE respect thread was so good  all others are copies of it. They even use my scans and descriptions you noob. You are nothing compared to me.

I don't wanna be compared to you, stupid fuck. nothing you say is relevant to the thread so mind your business and let grownups discuss this, fucktard

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2018, 08:22:17 PM »

I don't wanna be compared to you, stupid fuck. nothing you say is relevant to the thread so mind your business and let grownups discuss this, fucktard

Orion has greater energy manipulation and blast feats. He is stronger than Surfer.

He also has matter and creation manipulation above Surfer, considering the weakest new gods can create universes out of their own power.

You can't even compare Surfer to Orion.

Riv1

• +69/-1060
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2018, 05:21:19 AM »
Thanks, goken.  ;D

scourge broke first

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2018, 08:23:11 AM »
A holding back Surfer already showed he was superior to Orion in that shitty crossover where Galactus humbled Darkseid.

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2018, 08:30:02 AM »
A holding back Surfer already showed he was superior to Orion in that shitty crossover where Galactus humbled Darkseid.
In that cross over where a fraction of Darksied's might nearly killed Galactus and Surfer had to intervene. Supwrman has beaten Thor down, who we all know that Thor is Superior to Surfee while Orion has One Shot Superman and stalemated an even more powerful Superman.

Orion>=Superman>>>Thor>=Surfer.

Moron.

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2018, 09:08:09 AM »
In that cross over where a fraction of Darksied's might nearly killed Galactus and Surfer had to intervene. Supwrman has beaten Thor down, who we all know that Thor is Superior to Surfee while Orion has One Shot Superman and stalemated an even more powerful Superman.

Moron.
Haha you stupid fat lying bitch.

DS power was nothing to a hungry Galactus. ABC logic doesn’t work.

On panel Surfer chumped Orion , Hell even DS with a cheap shot couldn’t fully put Surfer down.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2018, 10:07:29 AM »
Let's see the relevant scans. Fangirl, if you please.
Adult Swim handled this correctly.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2018, 10:50:13 AM »
Let's see the relevant scans. Fangirl, if you please.
Sure. Let me pull together a nice yadig and embarrass this nee dumb fuck.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2018, 10:55:18 AM »

Moron.

On panel Surfer chumped Orion , Hell even DS with a cheap shot couldn’t fully put Surfer down.

A far weaker Darkseid than the current version per Byrne nearly killed Galactus with a thought's worth of power output. later, current day Darkseid under the same writer subsequently absorbed the power of numerous pantheons, and can use mroe energy than all of Apokolips uses in a year within moments.

All Out herald Surfer blasted  a far younger and less experienced Orion off his Astro Harness. modern Orion got a skill upgrade under Byrne than subsequently beat  a far more powerful Darkseid than the one in the Hunger... the same one who Thor and Surfer together cannnot beat.

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2018, 11:22:42 AM »

Moron.

A far weaker Darkseid than the current version per Byrne nearly killed Galactus with a thought's worth of power output. later, current day Darkseid under the same writer subsequently absorbed the power of numerous pantheons, and can use mroe energy than all of Apokolips uses in a year within moments.

All Out herald Surfer blasted  a far younger and less experienced Orion off his Astro Harness. modern Orion got a skill upgrade under Byrne than subsequently beat  a far more powerful Darkseid than the one in the Hunger... the same one who Thor and Surfer together cannnot beat.
Another DC lying faggot, DS didn’t do anything remotely close to killing hungry Galactus.

Surfer held back and still easily downed Orion. it was Orions DESTINY to beat DS.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2018, 11:26:02 AM »

Moron.

Another DC lying faggot, DS didn’t do anything remotely close to killing hungry Galactus.
Galactus' life was in danger by as THOUGHT"S WORTH of power output. Cry more you hilarious bitch.

Surfer held back and still easily downed Orion. it was Orions DESTINY to beat DS.
...And Darkseid still consistently defeated him until AFTER Orion got the skill upgrade in t byrne's JK4W. Orion had the prophecy when he was getting owned by Darkseid with ease, idiot.

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2018, 12:12:15 PM »

Moron.

You Stupid fuck, it wasn't Orion's Destiny to beat DS. It was Destiny to kill DS. FUCKING moron. Those are TWO different Scenarios.

Orion could have Killed DS with a radio Bullet like Batman did. Idiot.

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2018, 01:18:05 PM »

Moron.

Galactus' life was in danger by as THOUGHT"S WORTH of power output. Cry more you hilarious bitch.

...And Darkseid still consistently defeated him until AFTER Orion got the skill upgrade in t byrne's JK4W. Orion had the prophecy when he was getting owned by Darkseid with ease, idiot.
you keep lying as if it makes it proof , a hungry Galactus made DS most powerful attack look piss poor.

Irrelevant as it still came to pass.  A holding back Surfer put Orion down with ease like a chump.

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2018, 01:19:59 PM »

Moron.

You Stupid fuck, it wasn't Orion's Destiny to beat DS. It was Destiny to kill DS. FUCKING moron. Those are TWO different Scenarios.

Orion could have Killed DS with a radio Bullet like Batman did. Idiot.
Cry more , Orion had fate on his side as proven on panel.

Now go kill yourself you fat tranny bitch.