Herochat

Orion/Surfer comparison Callout to PantherGod (the moron)

fangirl101

• +37/-57
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
Re: Orion/Surfer comparison Callout to PantherGod (the moron)
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2018, 09:48:53 AM »
This is gonna be hard to follow, as FG/PG are on ignore, so you need to be very descriptive in your ownage, goken.
He will get 9wned if I feel like it. I did a Thor/Orion thread a d proved convincingly that Orion is Above Thor at Superman level but more versatile. Which puts Orion Squarely above Surfer since so is Thor who got his shirt pushed in by Superman.
[/quote

you can't even own your brain

Orion had beaten Superman who has beaten Thor who has beaten Surfer.

Kill yourself now after you cry in a corner.

Hulkster

• +13/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2018, 10:56:49 AM »
This is gonna be hard to follow, as FG/PG are on ignore, so you need to be very descriptive in your ownage, goken.
He will get 9wned if I feel like it. I did a Thor/Orion thread a d proved convincingly that Orion is Above Thor at Superman level but more versatile. Which puts Orion Squarely above Surfer since so is Thor who got his shirt pushed in by Superman.
[/quote

Yet Surfer has beaten Hulk more than once while Hulk has beaten Thor.  Surfer only loses to B&T Thor.  Surfer has beaten BRB who has repeatedly been shown as Thor’s equal and Surfer nearly kills Orion.

gokenadams

• +8/-18
  • I don't really know or care what an outlier is
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2018, 10:58:17 AM »
[/quote

what Hulkster said.

gokenadams

• +8/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2018, 10:58:47 AM »
fangirl, you're the last to make any point. ever

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2018, 11:22:01 AM »
And yet I turned this forum and others opinions in favor of WW and Orion you fucking fuck. I have hundreds of scans on both  Maybe thousands. I know for  a fact Orion would not only beat the shit out of Surfer, he is flat out more powerful.. Lets not forget one Mother box upgraded Iron Man to above Top tier elite status. Orion has that going for him, on top of his own stats and powers and warrior skill.

gokenadams

• +8/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2018, 12:50:09 PM »
And yet I turned this forum and others opinions in favor of WW and Orion you fucking fuck. I have hundreds of scans on both  Maybe thousands. I know for  a fact Orion would not only beat the shit out of Surfer, he is flat out more powerful.. Lets not forget one Mother box upgraded Iron Man to above Top tier elite status. Orion has that going for him, on top of his own stats and powers and warrior skill.

post a thread where you proved Orion was superior ROFL. an idiot like you don't read comics to actually post scans

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2018, 12:52:17 PM »

post a thread where you proved Orion was superior ROFL. an idiot like you don't read comics to actually post scans
You are a moron if you think I dont own shit tons of comics. U must be one fo thise broke kids with no money. Comica aren't Yachts fool. Easy to acquire.

gokenadams

• +8/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2018, 12:59:39 PM »

You are a moron if you think I dont own shit tons of comics. U must be one fo thise broke kids with no money. Comica aren't Yachts fool. Easy to acquire.

ok show a pic of you owning tons of comics, in your bookshelf or so

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2018, 03:21:55 PM »
Son, fangirl has prolly forgotten about more comic books than you've ever read. She has no need to prove anything of the sort to the likes of you.
Adult Swim handled this correctly.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2018, 05:51:41 PM »
Son, fangirl has prolly forgotten about more comic books than you've ever read. She has no need to prove anything of the sort to the likes of you.
Absolutely. Hell. I've read probably read nearly 100k comics. It is what we do on this board.

gokenadams

• +8/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2018, 05:55:43 PM »
Absolutely. Hell. I've read probably read nearly 100k comics. It is what we do on this board.

so show a portion of your comics on your self. idiot

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2018, 05:59:29 PM »

Nah  I dont even keep most of my comics on hand  They are in a safe at my parents. I got Thiusands of comics on my computer and phone. At any rate u moron, U could go on fangirl101 on Photo bucket to see all the thousands of comic scans I have on there that come straight from me scanning them. You noob 

gokenadams

• +8/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2018, 06:03:29 PM »

Nah  I dont even keep most of my comics on hand  They are in a safe at my parents. I got Thiusands of comics on my computer and phone. At any rate u moron, U could go on fangirl101 on Photo bucket to see all the thousands of comic scans I have on there that come straight from me scanning them. You noob

and yet you misintrepet the scans, and have a shitty respect thread for new 52 diana lmao

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2018, 06:34:06 PM »

and yet you misintrepet the scans, and have a shitty respect thread for new 52 diana lmao
Yeah  U r a moron. That thread is old as hell. It was great for what she had did at the time. Most didnt even know she had those fears. I stopped updating due to all the changes. And since all Geats counts I will eventually merge all my threads into one.

gokenadams

• +8/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2018, 06:47:55 PM »

Yeah  U r a moron. That thread is old as hell. It was great for what she had did at the time. Most didnt even know she had those fears. I stopped updating due to all the changes. And since all Geats counts I will eventually merge all my threads into one.

your a known idiot, anything you say will never be taken seriously kid