Herochat

Orion/Surfer comparison Callout to PantherGod (the moron)

gokenadams

• +10/-20
  • I don't really know or care what an outlier is
    • View Profile
Orion/Surfer comparison Callout to PantherGod (the moron)
« on: July 07, 2018, 10:44:53 PM »
So, Panthergod keep claiming that Orion's gotten more powerful and "skilled" during this crossover where Surfer stomped his ass, and i'd like for them to prove it here with scans.

Also, ignoring surfer's gotten more powerful including the upgrade from Galactus in annihilation

So Panther troll, show Orion fighting stronger beings

Show Orion getting more "skilled"

Prove your claim right now kid LOL

I'll be waiting.

any FEAT you think Orion's showed superior, I'll give you better from Surfer. don't coward out SON

Not BAMF

• +22/-15
    • View Profile
Re: Orion/Surfer comparison Callout to PantherGod (the moron)
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 10:52:40 PM »
God, no one cares.

fangirl101

• +37/-57
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 10:58:22 PM »
So, Panthergod keep claiming that Orion's gotten more powerful and "skilled" during this crossover where Surfer stomped his ass, and i'd like for them to prove it here with scans.

Also, ignoring surfer's gotten more powerful including the upgrade from Galactus in annihilation

I'll be waiting.

any FEAT you think Orion's showed superior, I'll give you better from Surfer. don't coward out SON

Is that the cross over where Darksied nearly flats off Surfee's skin with a stray Omega beams? Orion has deflected the Omega effect which is stronger. Orion has also Killed a much more powerful DS.

Moron.  Surfer was nothing to Darksied. And yet Orion had beaten Darksied. So, shut up.

gokenadams

• +10/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2018, 11:12:31 PM »

I'll be waiting.

Is that the cross over where Darksied nearly flats off Surfee's skin with a stray Omega beams? Orion has deflected the Omega effect which is stronger. Orion has also Killed a much more powerful DS.

Moron.  Surfer was nothing to Darksied. And yet Orion had beaten Darksied. So, shut up.

because he was prophecised too. idiot

Riv1

• +69/-1060
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2018, 11:13:11 PM »

I'll be waiting.

Is this carried over from KMC? Seems like i’ve somewhat seen this fight before. ???

scourge broke first

pittfox

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2018, 02:07:39 AM »
I always put Surfer ahead of Orion. Both have had power ups but Surfer still above.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2018, 02:57:22 AM »
Well... FIRST off, faggot, you'll edit this thread title before i even think of acknowledging this like the pitiful cry for attention from a superior that we all know you're pulling, here.

Right now,

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2018, 03:53:38 AM »
I always put Surfer ahead of Orion. Both have had power ups but Surfer still above.
No.

Orion is stronger. By alot.

He defeated DS who had had just beaten Super Jimmy. Surgery had not one single feat above Orion. Not one.

Riv1

• +69/-1060
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2018, 06:15:58 AM »
Surfer’s always been above Orion. Always will be.
DC’s never going to give Orion the attention/position Sufer’s gotten at Marvel, due to the DC hierarchy.
Oh, he’ll have good showings, but certain characters will always feature more heavily, and be the ones to save the day.

scourge broke first

Hulkster

• +13/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2018, 08:40:06 AM »

I'll be waiting.

How is a purposeful, direct sucker blast to the back “stray”? 

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2018, 08:53:02 AM »
Surfer’s always been above Orion. Always will be.
DC’s never going to give Orion the attention/position Sufer’s gotten at Marvel, due to the DC hierarchy.
Oh, he’ll have good showings, but certain characters will always feature more heavily, and be the ones to save the day.
This is stupid.

Orion is part of the DC Power Trinity.

While Surfer is behind Thor and Hulk and now Sentry and Blue Marvel.

Good bye.

gokenadams

• +10/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2018, 09:11:33 AM »
Well... FIRST off, faggot, you'll edit this thread title before i even think of acknowledging this like the pitiful cry for attention from a superior that we all know you're pulling, here.

Right now,

won't let me. but go ahead and prove your case.

RIGHT now.

Riv1

• +69/-1060
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2018, 09:23:24 AM »
This is gonna be hard to follow, as FG/PG are on ignore, so you need to be very descriptive in your ownage, goken.

scourge broke first

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2018, 09:34:30 AM »
This is gonna be hard to follow, as FG/PG are on ignore, so you need to be very descriptive in your ownage, goken.
He will get 9wned if I feel like it. I did a Thor/Orion thread a d proved convincingly that Orion is Above Thor at Superman level but more versatile. Which puts Orion Squarely above Surfer since so is Thor who got his shirt pushed in by Superman.

gokenadams

• +10/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2018, 09:42:37 AM »
He will get 9wned if I feel like it. I did a Thor/Orion thread a d proved convincingly that Orion is Above Thor at Superman level but more versatile. Which puts Orion Squarely above Surfer since so is Thor who got his shirt pushed in by Superman.
[/quote

you can't even own your brain