Herochat

Justice kennedy retired

Dlbiininja

• +117/-13215
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem
    • View Profile
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

Thorne

• +35/-14
    • View Profile
Re: Brett Kavanaugh Trump's supreme court nominee
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2018, 09:53:14 PM »
Line em up we'll knock em down. Next up, Ginsburg.

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
Re: Justice kennedy retired
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2018, 10:00:19 PM »
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/trump-taps-federal-appeals-court-judge-brett-kavanaugh-supreme-court-n889921

welp here we go. He will get put in before the midterms. May even have some dems vote for him because thier MASSIVE..MASSIVE pussies

If ginsberg go...then Trump will be one of the most influential president in a long time...just by having 3 supreme court picks

Now I know what your thinking. If the midterms have a blue wave, all ginsberg has to do is stay around till where a year away from the election. And dems can do the same thing Republicans did. Since it would be the same amount of time. After all republicans would be massive hypocrits to talked agaisnt that plan

Well Your forgetting two things

Republicans dont care if their hypocrits

And Dems are MASSIVE MASSIVE pussies

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2018, 10:36:07 PM »
said this in another topic

welp here we go. He will get put him  before the midterms. Maybe if used the dreaded Reconciliation. May even have some dems vote for him because thier MASSIVE..MASSIVE pussies

If ginsberg go...then Trump will be one of the most influential president in a long time...just by having 3 supreme court picks

Now I know what your thinking. If the midterms have a blue wave, all ginsberg has to do is stay around till where a year away from the election. And dems can do the same thing Republicans did. Since it would be the same amount of time the right had with obama pick. After all republicans would be massive hypocrits to talked agaisnt that plan

Well Your forgetting two things

Republicans dont care if their hypocrits

And Dems are MASSIVE MASSIVE pussies

Thorne

• +35/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2018, 10:51:47 PM »
They sure know how to whine like a bitch that's for sure. So much salt!

MTL76

• +1137/-119
  • "What if I know all your secrets, Your Eminence?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2018, 11:35:15 PM »
So, what is so awful about this guy that people on social media are acting like the sky is falling, and why wasn't it an issue when he was appointed to his current position?

I thought this was funny:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/09/womens-march-trump-scotus-nominee/
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 11:37:09 PM by MTL76 »

Minority Shareholder, Combine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles (CHOAM)

The Create A Team / Power Set Combo Compendium

XerxesTWD

• +101/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2018, 11:49:53 PM »
So, what is so awful about this guy that people on social media are acting like the sky is falling, and why wasn't it an issue when he was appointed to his current position?

I thought this was funny:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/09/womens-march-trump-scotus-nominee/
He was almost definitely nominated because his vocal opinions about whether or not the President can be investigated because it distracts him from the job. He was one of the people investigating Clinton with Ken Start, so that's going to draw some immediate questions.

Overall, there are much worse picks than Kavanaugh. I actually agree with his critiques of the CFPB, but strongly disagree with this administration's handicapping of it while going waaaay overboard with empowering large corporations.

Propeus The Fallen

• +33/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2018, 03:01:42 AM »
I don't think Trump should make any picks until the Mueller Investigation is over. Especially with all the arrests we have and--call me crazy, but I don't want a possible traitor making too many important decisions in our government.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2018, 03:03:28 PM »
I don't think Trump should make any picks until the Mueller Investigation is over. Especially with all the arrests we have and--call me crazy, but I don't want a possible traitor making too many important decisions in our government.
..So democracy doesn't count because you say so..? got it. Question: if Trump's a traitor, what does that make Obama and Clinton..? patriots..?

XerxesTWD

• +101/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2018, 07:06:14 PM »
..So democracy doesn't count because you say so..? got it. Question: if Trump's a traitor, what does that make Obama and Clinton..? patriots..?
Your statement doesn't make any sense, even if we disregard how Mitch McConnell already set the ridiculous precedent for this.

Can you actually defend Trump without mentioning Hillary or Obama? It doesn't look like it, and you jump in to defend your boy a LOT.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2018, 07:55:49 PM »
Your statement doesn't make any sense, even if we disregard how Mitch McConnell already set the ridiculous precedent for this.

Can you actually defend Trump without mentioning Hillary or Obama? It doesn't look like it, and you jump in to defend your boy a LOT.
You're still THIS laughably incapable of comprehending political positions..? Ok

XerxesTWD

• +101/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2018, 10:19:34 PM »

You're still THIS laughably incapable of comprehending political positions..? Ok
You've been firmly in Trump's campaign since day one. Don't try to deny it, that would be hilariously sad.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2018, 02:36:35 PM »

You've been firmly in Trump's campaign since day one. Don't try to deny it, that would be hilariously sad.

All you had to say was "no". But thanks for the known Government stooge perspective.

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2018, 03:22:29 PM »
keep name calling out of debate

but can someone explain the xerxes a government spy thing. and why he using a super hero forum (that has 20 posters)
to  spread his propaganda