Herochat

Blue Marvel and Monica vs Hal Jordan and Superman

gokenadams

• +8/-18
  • I don't really know or care what an outlier is
    • View Profile
Re: Blue Marvel and Monica vs Hal Jordan and Superman
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2018, 02:21:37 PM »
Are you afraid of debating somebody with knowledge on Superman at PB's level?  I notice that all you do is throw vague condescension at him, while you'll actually go point by point with idiots like gokenadams.  Pillow Biter's post has some substance to it and little to no insults, why don't you try actually debating him?

He's been corrected on this multiple times and has been using this deceitful methodology for years now. No, just because he refuses to read the stories these characters appear in doesn't mean his prefferred portrayal trumps the books.

No, It is not difficult to rate post Rebirth Hal Jordan-- he has power levels far beyond conventional top tier levels. Period. He's been compared to a Guardian multiple times. No top tier this side of Superman has a claim to being more powerful. Zod had to be boosted 2x in order to perform against him the way he did.

And overall, Hal has been in DC's  'elite top tier' in raw power since the Silver Age, where he was compared to Superman as among the League's most powerful members. Tp pretend otherwise because PB prefers flying bricks is laughable.

Has superman ever detected a neutrino? because monica can turn into that which is smaller than an electron

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2018, 02:27:14 PM »
.He can detect multiversal energy frequencies.. and disrupt them.

gokenadams

• +8/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2018, 02:33:11 PM »
.He can detect multiversal energy frequencies.. and disrupt them.

proof?  and how does that relate to a neutrino?  do you know what a neutrino is?

gokenadams

• +8/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2018, 02:33:53 PM »
and u DO know that monica got amped, she's now a living electromagnetic energy being, she's sentinent.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2018, 02:35:58 PM »
and u DO know that monica got amped, she's now a living electromagnetic energy being, she's sentinent.
.. so.. nothing that Superman doesn't have extensive experience and counter strategies for..? ok.

gokenadams

• +8/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2018, 02:44:39 PM »
.. so.. nothing that Superman doesn't have extensive experience and counter strategies for..? ok.

Heat vision is useless, anything superman does, or physical means from his is useless against her.

Read this

she's now an living sentient electromagnetic energy " I can absorb it and project it completely"  and superman solar energy IS apart of the EM spectrum by default

https://s22.postimg.cc/72h341zv3/image.jpg

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2018, 02:51:18 PM »

Heat vision is useless, anything superman does, or physical means from his is useless against her.

Read this

she's now an living sentient electromagnetic energy " I can absorb it and project it completely"  and superman solar energy IS apart of the EM spectrum by default

.. except not. Superman has experience as an energy being, being more powerful and versatile than Monica, and we've seen that that time gave him  a  booted tactical skill as shown in JLA/Titans.

Further, HV has TK, radiant energy aspects, can effect matter on a sub atomic level, and transdimensional as well. He's disrupted energy beings many times.

He can disperse her via counter frequencies.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 02:52:53 PM by Panthergod »

gokenadams

• +8/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2018, 02:53:48 PM »

Read this

.. except not. Superman has experience as an energy being, being more powerful and versatile than Monica, and we've seen that that time gave him  a  booted tactical skill as shown in JLA/Titans.

When has Supes beaten an living electromagnetic energy being?

Superman's energy source is APART OF THE EM spectrum, he's fucked by default LMAO.

gokenadams

• +8/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2018, 02:55:29 PM »
time for you to prove your claims panthergod, show the scans Ill wait

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2018, 02:57:14 PM »

Read this

When has Supes beaten an living electromagnetic energy being?

Superman's energy source is APART OF THE EM spectrum, he's fucked by default LMAO.

He's beaten multiversal extra dimensional energy beings and entities.

You being ignorant means nothing.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2018, 02:57:28 PM »
time for you to prove your claims panthergod, show the scans Ill wait
lol

gokenadams

• +8/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2018, 03:04:45 PM »
if you don't show scans for the claims, your concession is accepted. time to back it up boy

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2018, 05:00:04 PM »
if you don't show scans for the claims, your concession is accepted. time to back it up boy

Couldn't care less about the fact that you dont read or know shit about these characters, son.

Read  JLA/Avengers, JLA Classified by Warren Ellis, and Final Crisis.

fangirl101

• +37/-57
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2018, 05:04:19 PM »

Couldn't care less about the fact that you dont read or know shit about these characters, son.

Those aren't remotely close to what he is asking for.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2018, 05:29:22 PM »

Those aren't remotely close to what he is asking for.

couldn't care less about your input.