Herochat

Battle of the Week: Wonder Woman vs Beta Ray Bill

gokenadams

• +8/-18
  • I don't really know or care what an outlier is
    • View Profile
Re: Battle of the Week: Wonder Woman vs Beta Ray Bill
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2018, 10:56:56 AM »
why do you think apollo amped zod and faora to thanos+ levels?

if you think thanos would struggle to beat up wonder woman than your stupider than i thought

there's zero proof them two were skyfather or thanos level at that time

fangirl101

• +37/-57
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2018, 11:38:38 AM »

if you think thanos would struggle to beat up wonder woman than your stupider than i thought

Superman at the time, ripped Doomsday In Half  I cant see Thanoa doing that. And yet Zod and Faora Kicked his ass to near death. Superman himself would beat the shit out if Thanos with a magical sun amp. Yes, they were above Thanos.

gokenadams

• +8/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2018, 01:00:43 PM »

Superman at the time, ripped Doomsday In Half  I cant see Thanoa doing that. And yet Zod and Faora Kicked his ass to near death. Superman himself would beat the shit out if Thanos with a magical sun amp. Yes, they were above Thanos.

u said they were supercharged to thanos level plus? BASED ON WHAT?  he'l beat superman ass too, Thanos doesn't need to be AMPED to beat new 52 superman ass. he ragdolled lord marvell who wrecked the annihilators solo

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2018, 02:08:04 PM »
They were far above Thanos, considering they are near Thanos class without a powerup.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2018, 02:08:39 PM »

u said they were supercharged to thanos level plus? BASED ON WHAT?  he'l beat superman ass too, Thanos doesn't need to be AMPED to beat new 52 superman ass. he ragdolled lord marvell who wrecked the annihilators solo

..Is That supposed to be impressive..?

gokenadams

• +8/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2018, 02:47:09 PM »

yes... n52/rebirth diana has never tanked attacks from skyfather level beings

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2018, 02:59:20 PM »

lol,. because you say so?

gokenadams

• +8/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2018, 05:57:12 PM »

lol,. because you say so?

because it's never been shown in comics

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2018, 06:18:36 PM »

Hera Darksied, Apollo, Amped Zod, amped Faora,   
Super Doom, etc.

gokenadams

• +8/-18
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2018, 06:23:09 PM »

Super Doom, etc.

apollo, nor super doom have skyfather feats

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2018, 08:40:55 PM »

Super Doom, etc.

apollo, nor super doom have skyfather feats
Smacking superman with a flick of his wrist is  certainly. Killing other Gods  Apollo.

Super Doom was the most powerful being I  the galaxy. He also eventually over powered God Form Wonder Woman. The same God Form that pounched a hole in First Born. You don't know much about DC. It's hard to debate with someoone who does not grasp the source of the debate 

Kallor

• +8/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2018, 08:58:36 PM »

Smacking superman with a flick of his wrist is  certainly.

The act of smacking Superman, ladies and gentlemen.  Not beating Superman, mind you, oh no Apollo got his ass beat immediately after laying his hand on Superman.  Just the act of sending Superman backwards is enough to be skyfather level for fangirl101. 

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2018, 10:19:33 PM »

Smacking superman with a flick of his wrist is  certainly.

The act of smacking Superman, ladies and gentlemen.  Not beating Superman, mind you, oh no Apollo got his ass beat immediately after laying his hand on Superman.  Just the act of sending Superman backwards is enough to be skyfather level for fangirl101.

Um. Did Apollo amp Superman with a magical sun light amp or are you a FUCKING moron. Name anyone Superman level who can smack Superman off his feet without even bending their arm you simple fuck. Go back TO KMC. Idiot.

Kallor

• +8/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2018, 10:35:50 PM »
Pathetic tantrums don’t change the fact that, pre amp, Apollo’s smack did not stop or significantly hurt Superman, let alone constitute a skyfather level attack.  It is idiocy of the highest order to believe it is.  You are a barely coherent fool, incapable of comprehending children’s literature or conversing like a person. 

fangirl101

• +37/-57
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2018, 12:29:33 AM »
Pathetic tantrums don’t change the fact that, pre amp, Apollo’s smack did not stop or significantly hurt Superman, let alone constitute a skyfather level attack.  It is idiocy of the highest order to believe it is.  You are a barely coherent fool, incapable of comprehending children’s literature or conversing like a person.
It does. Odin smacks Surfer away the same way you idiot. Now get to naming any Elite too diet that can smack Superman away with no effort.