Herochat

Incredible 2

Master

• +40/-24
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
Incredible 2
« on: June 16, 2018, 08:09:35 PM »
7/10 compared to the first movie being a 9/10.

Has some really cool scenes, and the Screenslaver was a decent villain. Just doesn’t flow as smoothly as the first, and the ending is not as satisfying.
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

altoon

• +8/-5
    • View Profile
Re: Incredible 2
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 04:40:56 AM »
Good but no where near as good as the first. Ending left a lot to be desired.  I think not having a villian as good as Syndrome is part of the problem.  Jack-jack vs the raccoon was the highlight. Also need more Edna.   Hell I'd watch a whole movie with her though.

Master

• +40/-24
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 12:01:48 PM »
Oh yeah, the raccoon scene was great. I thought Elastigirl investigating the Screenslaver apartment was also a well done tense moment.

But I did like that Elastigirl and Mr. I seemed to be nerfed in power/capability. Elastigirl could one punch goons in the first movie. I know she got semi-ambushed in the apartment, but I still felt she should have ended the fight instantly once she managed to tag the guy.

And Bob had way too much trouble with Underminer and his drill. For Bob’s strength level from movie one, Underminer should have been a mild annoyance.

Further, I felt the movie was setting up for a great Violet moment that never came.
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

NeoGreenLantern

• +86/-19
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:16:39 PM »
My only complaint was the villain being extremely obvious.

altoon

• +8/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Today at 12:57:58 PM »
I wouldn't say that I thought it was the brother at first.