Herochat

Hm, check this out. Regarding Trumps business/interests/payments.

Dlbiininja

• +96/-11012
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem 😂😂😂
    • View Profile
Here's 4 of her teeets from this thread. 

https://twitter.com/BrianneGorod/status/1002189646082859008?s=19

This time next week @ElizabethWydra & I will be in court, arguing on behalf of @SenBlumenthal @RepJerryNadler & nearly 200 other members of Congress that the courts must hold @realdonaldtrump accountable to the Constitution. #NoOneAbovetheLaw 1/ https://t.co/mDVFbiSX9r

https://twitter.com/BrianneGorod/status/1002189934332203008?s=19

The Foreign Emoluments Clause is a critical anti-corruption provision in our Constitution, adopted by the Framers to ensure that our nation's leaders put the national interest above their financial self-interest. 2/

https://twitter.com/BrianneGorod/status/1002190130558504960?s=19

Since taking office, @realDonaldTrump has been brazenly violating the Clause, accepting all kinds of benefits from foreign governments w/o first obtaining the consent of Congress, as the Constitution requires 3/ https://t.co/cZMGbCDWoM

https://twitter.com/BrianneGorod/status/1002190231443996673?s=19

Why do the President's repeated violations of the Foreign Emoluments Clause matter?  They matter because every time the President acts, the American people are forced to ask whether he's acting in their best interest, or in his own. 4/

My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

Letters

• +5/-844
    • View Profile
Re: Hm, check this out. Regarding Trumps business/interests/payments.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 04:39:21 PM »
So NOW leftist liberal trash care about the constitution. Do they mention how Hillary and Bill received millions from several Islamic states? Or how about Uranium1? Oh no comment there either I see. What about the 4th amendment when they were spying on Trump's campaign? Anything about that? No? What a a surprise.

XerxesTWD

• +82/-23
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 04:48:41 PM »
So NOW leftist liberal trash care about the constitution. Do they mention how Hillary and Bill received millions from several Islamic states? Or how about Uranium1? Oh no comment there either I see. What about the 4th amendment when they were spying on Trump's campaign? Anything about that? No? What a a surprise.
What about you just said so many stupid things in a row?

Thorne

• +27/-13
  • Destined for Valhalla
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 05:01:47 PM »
Unlikely anything will happen to Trump, he's Big Corporate's puppet and they have benefited tremendously since he's been in office, they won't want that to end anytime soon.

NeoGreenLantern

• +87/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 05:16:59 PM »

Can you give examples of them receiving money from foreign entities while holding office?

Not BAMF

• +15/-13
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 07:24:11 PM »

Can you give examples of them receiving money from foreign entities while holding office?

No, come on. If you are going to engage his trolling, don’t completely fall for it. He wants to change the subject because this news destroys so much of what he usually says. Ignore his attempt to redirect you to what he wants to discuss and stay on topic.

Better yet, just fucking ignore him entirely and quit responding to him
https://gotstratosphere.com/2018/06/19/show-6-19-18-munching-on-planets/ - Ghosts Of The Straosphere 6/19/18 (Rookie Comic Fans' Questions + Dark Phoenix Saga review)

XerxesTWD

• +82/-23
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2018, 07:26:19 PM »
Neo just really wanted to see a Youtube video with a voiceover.

NeoGreenLantern

• +87/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2018, 07:32:42 PM »

No, come on. If you are going to engage his trolling, don’t completely fall for it. He wants to change the subject because this news destroys so much of what he usually says. Ignore his attempt to redirect you to what he wants to discuss and stay on topic.

Better yet, just fucking ignore him entirely and quit responding to him

But I find engaging him entertaining.

NeoGreenLantern

• +87/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2018, 07:34:21 PM »
I mean it's not like there is much to discuss. Trump is pretty straight forward currupt. Might as well see were letters will take his crazy

XerxesTWD

• +82/-23
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2018, 08:16:19 PM »
I mean it's not like there is much to discuss. Trump is pretty straight forward currupt. Might as well see were letters will take his crazy
He already said everybody should have nukes.

In a world with stupid, absolutely avoidable shit like school shootings.

He draws the line at biological weapons, though. Infringing the FUCK out of some second amendment RIGHTS.

therock

• +39/-64
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2018, 01:32:01 PM »
So ok you feel Hillary or Obama corrupt

Lets give you that

What you think of this obvious corruption. Surely you should be mad at this to

Letters

• +5/-844
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2018, 05:08:15 PM »
So ok you feel Hillary or Obama corrupt

Lets give you that

What you think of this obvious corruption. Surely you should be mad at this to

Those tweets are pretty vague there rock little buddy. I'm not even sure what Trump is being accused of. Do we know what money Trump received and from where? I don't see those details in the OP.

therock

• +39/-64
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2018, 10:29:50 AM »
I dont see what vauge. He seem to of clearly broke the emunliment clause

And his his lawyer seem to be charging for Access.  Fuck the hotel alone should be enough. Since they looking for his favor which of course he then overcharges

You really dont find anything wrong with it. And before you say but obama...But Hillary. Lets go with there as bad as you say there  are

Do you see anything wrong with what Trump doing here with the emulements clause or at least conflict of interest. He and his family clearly profiting from the presidentcy

Letters

• +5/-844
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2018, 10:48:31 AM »
I dont see what vauge. He seem to of clearly broke the emunliment clause

And his his lawyer seem to be charging for Access.  Fuck the hotel alone should be enough. Since they looking for his favor which of course he then overcharges

You really dont find anything wrong with it. And before you say but obama...But Hillary. Lets go with there as bad as you say there  are

Do you see anything wrong with what Trump doing here with the emulements clause or at least conflict of interest. He and his family clearly profiting from the presidentcy

How exactly is Trump profiting.