Herochat

Roseanne canceled due to being racist

Dlbiininja

• +117/-13215
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem
    • View Profile
Re: Roseanne canceled due to being racist
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2018, 11:38:21 PM »
I think they’re mad about the whole tweet.

I've mostly heard talk about the monkey part.  Before I read the actual tweet, I knew she called a black woman a monkey.  Although I shouldn't be surprised if some idiots think criticizing Islam is racist and wrong in some way.

She didn't criticize Islam though. She called a Muslim a member of a terrorist group.
Valerie Jarrett isn't even a Muslim. Roseanne was basing her entire insult on the same kind of sites Letters gets his "inside information" from. The sites where you make something up, link to a YouTube video and call it a day.

Roseanne got dozens of people fired because she parroted a racist conspiracy theory the way Letters does here.

Yes!  I'd heard them say on Tom Leykis' show about Roseanne doing interviews on some conspiracy website. And that she was to lazy to drive to the inland Empire when she was doing her own conspiracy podcast.  And would call in for the show.

And I find the Muslim commentt ironic considering they'd done a show regarding Muslims.  The ape thing she did definitely racist. 

As for Maher calling Trump an Orangutan.  It's nothing like the racist comparision to African-Americans/Blacks.  It certainly doesn't have the historical racist slant to it. 

Saw
https://twitter.com/rolandscahill/status/1001605890204631040?s=19

The Deplorables are confident that Fox is going to pick up Roseanne, but are too dense to realize that Rupert Murdoch has sold Fox TV to Disney...

From Sara Gilbert.
https://twitter.com/THEsaragilbert/status/1001513831875600384?s=19

This is incredibly sad and difficult for all of us, as we’ve created a show that we believe in, are proud of, and that audiences love— one that is separate and apart from the opinions and words of one cast member.

https://twitter.com/RobertPicardo/status/1001585958213509120?s=19

If she has a shred of credibility, she will  delete her Twitter account. If she doesn’t, it’s a tacit admission the offer to leave Twitter was a cynical effort to save her neck with ABC. https://t.co/h1AlFIbzt1

https://twitter.com/TomArnold/status/1001547180383993856?s=19
hahaha! mixed emotions my friend... @TheSteveTisch just called me to say he's calling Iger to praise HIM (what about old Tom here?:) anyway Tisch produced Risky Business. The R thing had to be done. Trump is going down too 100% then America starts over❤️

https://twitter.com/molly_knight/status/1001492802889441281?s=19
Roseanne’s network wanted to showcase the average Trump voter. And that’s exactly what they got.

https://twitter.com/KaivanShroff/status/1001517557831163905?s=19
I hate it when people compare ABC’s Roseanne to ABC’s Blackish.

One allows an anti-Semitic, racist, who already told her story decades ago a platform she abuses, while the other allows creative black actors & writers to tell stories that have never been told on a major network.
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2018, 12:21:20 AM »
I think they’re mad about the whole tweet.

I've mostly heard talk about the monkey part.  Before I read the actual tweet, I knew she called a black woman a monkey.  Although I shouldn't be surprised if some idiots think criticizing Islam is racist and wrong in some way.

She didn't criticize Islam though. She called a Muslim a member of a terrorist group.
Valerie Jarrett isn't even a Muslim. Roseanne was basing her entire insult on the same kind of sites Letters gets his "inside information" from. The sites where you make something up, link to a YouTube video and call it a day.

Roseanne got dozens of people fired because she parroted a racist conspiracy theory the way Letters does here.

Ah so this is like the whole Obama is a secret Muslim thing too.

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2018, 09:13:14 AM »
also bill thing also different because the person she insulted didnt try to sue her like a little bitch

XerxesTWD

• +101/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2018, 10:51:15 AM »
The important thing is that she was about to EXPOSE Soros!

Notice how Letters never says a word against the two billionaires that are openly against him and specifically fund plans and politicians to reduce his chances at individual success? Sad!

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2018, 11:06:18 AM »
That because Letter part of a the Deep state

herochat is just a battle ground between Letter Dark Agenda
And Xerxes League of Assassins.  But are you working for the Templars, of the Assassins Creed.

Only time will tell. Why you two choose to used herochat as your battle ground is beyond me

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2018, 11:45:31 AM »
So couple of questions here. Is Valerie Jarrett black? cuz I thought she was Iranian.

And why is it not racist to compare Trump to an orangatang?
Adult Swim handled this correctly.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

80sBaby

• +35/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2018, 11:48:04 AM »
1. Iranian isn't a race. And yes, she's black.

2. Please list all the historically racist usage of "orangutang" to describe white people.

3. You're a moron.

therock

• +50/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2018, 01:01:36 PM »
Well this may be a waste of time..let me expalin the oranutang thing

This was back during the time Trump was screaming about obama birth cerificate. Saying he wanted Obama long firm birth cetifcate. Note that the LONG firm..because Obama produce the regular one a lot earlier

So Bill make a Joke segment saying he wanted Trump to prove he not a son of an orangutang. Said he give him a million dollar if he couldnt. Trump not being bless with a sense of Humor sued him...and said here my Birth Cetificate..I want my million...in a long string o law suits Trump has done over the year

now it should be noted, He did not produce the long form birth cetifcate, nor DNA to prove he fully Human.  So that why the law suit failed. That and it was a fucking joke.

Also should also be noted about Roseasn Comment is Valerie is not actully muslim. She assume she was base on some false. Partly spread because she not white. So even without the Ape comment....Roseanne Tweet was still fucked up

If not racist...at least bigoted.   Yes sure Letter can find pages and pages of sites that said valerie says those things with no evidence or research.  Sure he will ask us to read it. Just like I can find pages of stuff showing Finland may not be real or the earth is flat

Not this conspircy doesnt seem to be hurt, by while in office Valerie never actully pushed to make us an Islam country. Just like Obama never took all your guns.  So it never a

"Hey maybe we were wrong about that...OUR BAD"

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2018, 01:29:55 PM »

2. Please list all the historically racist usage of "orangutang" to describe white people.

3. You're a moron.

You forgot

4: bringing up a different comedian and Trump is a piss poor attempt at deflection especially when you consider Bill Maher was already cancelled by ABC for saying things they didn't like.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2018, 01:38:26 PM »

3. You're a moron.

1.Iranian as in Arabic. I misspoke. Btw, individual people are not a race either. And you're calling me a moron?

2. So it's not racist to compare one person to an animal then?

These individuals are both being compared to animals. I don't see the difference. If there is a difference, please let me know.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

Uhtceare

• +20/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2018, 01:42:27 PM »
 Iranians don't consider themselves to be Arabs, and get pissed when called that. They consider themselves Persians, and consider Persians distinct from Arabs. And two thousand years ago, they may have been right. But Persian, if it was ever a distinct race, has mixed so heavily with Arab over the past couple of millennia as to be a trivial distinction. Still, they insist on making a big deal about it. Perhaps because the Persian empire was the last time they were a big deal. 

XerxesTWD

• +101/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2018, 01:43:19 PM »

3. You're a moron.

You forgot

4: bringing up a different comedian and Trump is a piss poor attempt at deflection especially when you consider Bill Maher was already cancelled by ABC for saying things they didn't like.
But her EMAILS.

80sBaby

• +35/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2018, 01:45:59 PM »

3. You're a moron.

1.Iranian as in Arabic. I misspoke. Btw, individual people are not a race either. And you're calling me a moron?

These individuals are both being compared to animals. I don't see the difference. If there is a difference, please let me know.

Individuals can be OF a particular race though, moron. Her parents are African-American so she's black.

No, it's not necessarily racist to compare one individual to an animal. Context matters. If you don't understand the difference then that's likely because you're completely ignorant of history and race relations. Or you're just trolling.

XerxesTWD

• +101/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2018, 01:48:13 PM »
It's a little of column A, little of column B.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2018, 01:54:20 PM »

3. You're a moron.

Individuals can be OF a particular race though, moron. Her parents are African-American so she's black.

No, it's not necessarily racist to compare one individual to an animal. Context matters. If you don't understand the difference then that's likely because you're completely ignorant of history and race relations. Or you're just trolling.

Trump's parents are white. Aren't white people a race as well? Or is it because of his red hair he's making fun of. Is he comparing all white people with red hair to orangutangs? Is that racist? Or is it all on the individual level?

And if that's true, criticizing a funny looking woman is ok, but of she's black, THEN it's racism.

Do you see the double standard here?