Herochat

Roseanne canceled due to being racist

XerxesTWD

• +101/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
Re: Roseanne canceled due to being racist
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2018, 01:56:07 PM »
1. Iranian isn't a race. And yes, she's black.

2. Please list all the historically racist usage of "orangutang" to describe white people.

3. You're a moron.

1.Iranian as in Arabic. I misspoke. Btw, individual people are not a race either. And you're calling me a moron?

2. So it's not racist to compare one person to an animal then?

These individuals are both being compared to animals. I don't see the difference. If there is a difference, please let me know.

Individuals can be OF a particular race though, moron. Her parents are African-American so she's black.

No, it's not necessarily racist to compare one individual to an animal. Context matters. If you don't understand the difference then that's likely because you're completely ignorant of history and race relations. Or you're just trolling.

Trump's parents are white. Aren't white people a race as well? Or is it because of his red hair he's making fun of. Is he comparing all white people with red hair to orangutangs? Is that racist? Or is it all on the individual level?

And if that's true, criticizing a funny looking woman is ok, but of she's black, THEN it's racism.

Do you see the double standard here?
I definitely see that you're trying really hard to pretend Donald Trump isn't globally famous for his "natural-looking" orange skin so you can desperately reach for some semblance of a point.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2018, 01:59:31 PM »
Orangutangs don't have orange skin. They have grey skin.
Adult Swim handled this correctly.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

XerxesTWD

• +101/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2018, 02:03:48 PM »
If you reach just... a little further...

80sBaby

• +35/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2018, 02:14:25 PM »
Trump's parents are white. Aren't white people a race as well? Or is it because of his red hair he's making fun of. Is he comparing all white people with red hair to orangutangs?

No he isn't, which is why it isn't racist. White people haven't been historically likened to siemens in order to justify their harsh treatment and dehumanize him. It was a personal attack but not a racist one.

And if that's true, criticizing a funny looking woman is ok, but of she's black, THEN it's racism.

Comparing a black woman to an ape is racist, yes.

In order to be a double standard, both comments would need to be equal in context. So, again, can you please point out all the time white people have been compared to animals in order to dehumanize their entire race? That would make these 2 things equal.

Snake-eyes

• +14/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2018, 02:57:09 PM »
Bill didn't get in real trouble because he was telling the truth, Trump is part orangutan.

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2018, 03:00:42 PM »
Everyone knows the hot racist insult for white people is "cave demon"

80sBaby

• +35/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2018, 03:08:30 PM »
Actually I've noticed a lot of them really don't like "colonizer," which I find hilarious for some reason.

NeoGreenLantern

• +92/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2018, 03:26:44 PM »
You just reminded me of Trumps racist and fuck "tamed a continent" tweet.

Dlbiininja

• +117/-13215
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2018, 03:57:46 PM »
1. Iranian isn't a race. And yes, she's black.

2. Please list all the historically racist usage of "orangutang" to describe white people.

3. You're a moron.

1.Iranian as in Arabic. I misspoke. Btw, individual people are not a race either. And you're calling me a moron?

2. So it's not racist to compare one person to an animal then?

These individuals are both being compared to animals. I don't see the difference. If there is a difference, please let me know.

Individuals can be OF a particular race though, moron. Her parents are African-American so she's black.

No, it's not necessarily racist to compare one individual to an animal. Context matters. If you don't understand the difference then that's likely because you're completely ignorant of history and race relations. Or you're just trolling.

Trump's parents are white. Aren't white people a race as well? Or is it because of his red hair he's making fun of. Is he comparing all white people with red hair to orangutangs? Is that racist? Or is it all on the individual level?

The ball is your argument in this thread. Keep reaching! You're trying to compare Bill's comment to Roseanne's when the historical context of dehumanizing black people with that racist lie doesn't even hold weight in comparison to Bill calling Trump an Orangutan .  Stop trying to make a connection to something that doesn't exist.  And if anything Trump has decades of  worth of apologies for his lies.  Oh, and stop with trying to find another angle to make the argument work for you.  Just catch your Ls and move on.

My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2018, 06:57:17 PM »

I'm reaching, but you think orangutangs have orange skin?

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2018, 07:12:18 PM »
Trump's parents are white. Aren't white people a race as well? Or is it because of his red hair he's making fun of. Is he comparing all white people with red hair to orangutangs?

No he isn't, which is why it isn't racist. White people haven't been historically likened to siemens in order to justify their harsh treatment and dehumanize him. It was a personal attack but not a racist one.

Comparing a black woman to an ape is racist, yes.

In order to be a double standard, both comments would need to be equal in context. So, again, can you please point out all the time white people have been compared to animals in order to dehumanize their entire race? That would make these 2 things equal.

So it's not racist to make fun of a white guy who has similarities to a simian, but it is racist to make fun of a black woman who has similarities to a simian. Gotcha. Thanks for admiting to the double standard there.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2018, 07:13:49 PM »
Actually I've noticed a lot of them really don't like "colonizer," which I find hilarious for some reason.

Would it be racist if white people refer to black people as "slaves"?

Master

• +42/-24
  • When is a raven a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2018, 07:16:14 PM »
LOL, your trolling is top notch.
9 outta 10 Masters are Master.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2018, 07:18:05 PM »
Well? Would it be?

XerxesTWD

• +101/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2018, 07:48:16 PM »

I'm reaching, but you think orangutangs have orange skin?
Yes, you're definitely reaching.