Herochat

Iron Man 600

Uhtceare

• +20/-9
    • View Profile
Iron Man 600
« on: May 23, 2018, 06:58:21 PM »
.................what the fuck did I just read?

HalloweenJack

• +39/-10
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
Re: Iron Man 600
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 09:01:14 PM »
you tell me

AP

• +119/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 09:12:02 PM »
.................what the fuck did I just read?

A comicbook.

-K-M-

• +13/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 09:13:25 PM »
Got to love Jeffries armour in it :\

If only he already had a badass original looking set he used for years and years

80sBaby

• +35/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2018, 09:35:29 PM »
It was just Bendis being Bendis. Good set up and lousy finish.

Riv1

• +69/-1061
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2018, 12:02:49 AM »
So what happened?

scourge broke first

Propeus The Fallen

• +33/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2018, 03:04:30 AM »

Um, the beginning and middle are pretty lousy too.

And If I had to guess what happened in the issue...

It's definitely going to have The Hood or that japanese lady he created. If it's the Hood he'll probably punk out someone because "The Hood is the greatest villain ever derrrrr".  Or The Hood will have his empire up and going again.

Random character. Maybe Howard the Duck. It's usually him.

Lots of bad dialogue.

And it's either going to be a lame ending or something super stupid. Possibly both.

Riv1

• +69/-1061
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2018, 05:56:49 AM »

scourge broke first

Not BAMF

• +22/-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2018, 07:41:06 AM »

INDRA THUNDERER

• +4/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2018, 08:08:11 AM »
Bendis is still at Marvel?

Uhtceare

• +20/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2018, 09:47:11 AM »
Not anymore. This was his last Marvel issue. Now he's DC's problem.

80sBaby

• +35/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2018, 08:31:19 AM »
So what happened?

Taken from another board since I'm lazy lol

-we get A. I. Tony monologuing through the entire book (and it’s pointless as Bendis tries to make you think A.I. Tony is going to go full Skynet but never does)

-anyway, Real Tony grave robs Rhodey’s dead body, and yes uses the same tech that helped him Recover bring Rhodey back to life

-surprising, Rhodey is not mad at all about this ( a bit OCC for him)

-we see Riri and Toni Ho with Leonardo Di Vinchi, as he wants to start new organization to fill the void left by Sheild now that it’s been Defunct since the end of SE

-we also see Blade, a few unknown’s and Miles Morlases and his family there...(Miles also doesn’t have his Spider-Man outfit with him)

-For people that will get a kick of it, Riri makes a comment on how she can beat people in her Armor, Blade takes her to task and beats her up saying screw her armor

-We cut to the Hood, who’s trying to take control of Starks company away from him by forcing Lynch to sign over the company

-before you know it, Doom (with a army of Doom Bots) shows up to stop this since Hood has his own super Villian group with him.....both Stark and War Machine show up to help (Stark is wearing the Extermis Armor now)

-they manage to stop Hoods takeover, Stark fires lynch....Hood tries to use his magic to turn into a monster...Doom flies him off and while there both confronting each other Hood about ready to scare Victor face again but we don’t see the outcome of what happens

-later, Tony’s Mom is confronted by Tony’s Dad (who’s revealed to be alive) and wants to see Tony

-MJ shows up and shoots the Dad in the shoulder...since his dad is a hydra agent....has Hydra goons show up

-Riri, Blade and co arrive to fight....Stark and Rhodey alive later and puts he quash on Tony’s Dad little coup

-everyone makes up, everyone happy that Rhodey alive and Tony’s ok.

-we do find Doom, who has arrived back at the ruined Castle Doom, Doom (who we get sacrificed something to help Stark) rebuilds Castle Doom in as he goes back to brooding

-we get A.i Tony still babbling, as people would have questions on Riri, Doom and his kid and what happens to them....all he’ll say is he knows what happens to Tony

-Issue ends ironically in future, were it re-creates a scene from His X-Men Run when Tempus (Eva) was on her time traveling adventure....but she finds that Tony Stark as the new sorcerer supreme in the future instead of Magik to end the issue

Yea, I knew going in to this series that Bendis run was going to be a trainwreck....but wow it was pointless (plus you could tell the last 10 issues were being rushed, partly to do with Bendis health issues but also do to him leaving for DC)

As for this issue, Rhodey back, and we see Bendis put in a few of his pet characters for the issue (Miles, Hood although he’s been hanging around since infamous Iron Man....heck he even brought Eva from his X-Men run, who nobody has used since his X-Men run ended a few years ago)

Gree

• +44/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2018, 11:26:50 AM »
Is doom no longer Infamous

80sBaby

• +35/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2018, 11:45:10 AM »
Is doom no longer Infamous

His status is ambiguous. He rebuilt Castle Doom and we don't know if his face is scarred again or not. Plus no clue what will happen with his baby or baby mama. Hope they're still around because Valeria having a little cousin could be fun.

Gree

• +44/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2018, 09:17:42 AM »
This series really shat on Doom, but they somewhat explained it