Herochat

So, 1st on the news this morn another school shooting.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
Re: So, 1st on the news this morn another school shooting.
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2018, 07:15:22 PM »
I have an issue with ALL gun laws. They are all unconstitutional.

Now can you answer my question?

Just gun laws? Not laws again any type of arms?

Guns are arms. But ya arms too

So you think we should have access to any kind arms?

Yes. Save biological agents. Nobody should have those. Not even governments.
Adult Swim handled this correctly.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2018, 07:17:23 PM »
Ah, so you're basing your opinions on unfettered ignorance?

That explains why you don't actually know anything relevant about the gun control topic or geography.

Quite the opposite son. But please explain how geography is significant for gun control laws. Are mass shootings more common in certain geographical locations? What's the connection here?

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

XerxesTWD

• +96/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2018, 07:49:27 PM »

That explains why you don't actually know anything relevant about the gun control topic or geography.

Quite the opposite son. But please explain how geography is significant for gun control laws. Are mass shootings more common in certain geographical locations? What's the connection here?
Why are you asking questions? You don't take anything seriously because you openly hate black people and American children.

NeoGreenLantern

• +90/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2018, 07:54:20 PM »

Now can you answer my question?

Just gun laws? Not laws again any type of arms?

Guns are arms. But ya arms too

So you think we should have access to any kind arms?

Yes. Save biological agents. Nobody should have those. Not even governments.

So, by your own admission, even you draw a line on ones rights to bear arms then.

Though its a little worrisome you think its cool that any schlub should have access to nukes.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2018, 08:11:37 PM »
The point of the second amendment is so that a civilian military could challenge the government. So ya people should be able to have nukes if they can afford it. The best way imo would be to have a civilian organization to own and control their nukes.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 08:15:10 PM by Letters »

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2018, 08:14:18 PM »

Why are you asking questions? You don't take anything seriously because you openly hate black people and American children.

I'm asking questions because your stance is unclear. You wont answer because you either know your stance nefarious, flawed, or you don't even understand it yourself. So which is it?

Of course you could prove me wrong by just answering my questions.

NeoGreenLantern

• +90/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2018, 08:25:53 PM »
The point of the second amendment is so that a civilian military could challenge the government. So ya people should be able to have nukes if they can afford it. The best way imo would be to have a civilian organization to own and control their nukes.

Maybe one with a couple different branches for check and balances and people can vote in who is in charge. You know, to make sure the people still have control.

XerxesTWD

• +96/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2018, 08:42:02 PM »

I'm asking questions because your stance is unclear. You wont answer because you either know your stance nefarious, flawed, or you don't even understand it yourself. So which is it?

Of course you could prove me wrong by just answering my questions.
You've been proven wrong repeatedly and you're asking questions that have already been answered in previous threads. This is why you're never going to hit the next level of trolling. You're too lazy to really commit to anything creative. "I'm just asking questions, that's all! What's wrong with asking questions?!"

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2018, 08:54:29 PM »
I still don't understand what geography has to do with preventing mass shootings. And apparently neither do you.

XerxesTWD

• +96/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2018, 09:33:16 PM »
I still don't understand what geography has to do with preventing mass shootings. And apparently neither do you.
You're the one who wanted to show us how much extremely basic geography you don't know. Nobody made you bring that up.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2018, 09:45:41 PM »
Are you talking about how I mentioned Chicago gun laws as an example?

Dlbiininja

• +112/-13212
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2018, 11:42:01 PM »

Funny, you still haven't looked up guns laws.  And people that use talking points use geographical every time they use Chicago as a talking point for gun violence.  While ignoring mass shooters and other locales with high rates of it.  And if you knew anything about arms or weaponry you'd realize that a geographic location can give troops/soldiers an advantage over the enemy or put them at a disadvantage.  Just look at how horribly wrong the Vietnam war went for the American military. 

« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 11:55:03 PM by Dlbiininja »
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2018, 12:09:16 AM »
I think people mention Chicago because it has some of the toughest gun laws in the country and gun violence is so high there. Quite the anomaly.

As for mass shootings, they usually happen in gun free zones. Also an anomaly.

Why do I need to look up gun laws. If they are already laws, shouldn't they be working? Do these laws need to be implemented in other parts of the country? Which laws did you have in mind?