Herochat

Top 10 Most Powerful DCCU Characters

AP

• +117/-56
    • View Profile
Top 10 Most Powerful DCCU Characters
« on: May 15, 2018, 04:07:28 PM »
I am counting characters who have appeared onscreen with proper feats, so for the moment, people like Darkseid is out even though we know he's out there in some form.

10 - Cyborg (New Gods tech, able to hack Motherboxes, sort of a walking swiss army knife, but he's still a mid-tier)
9 - Enchantress (creates a zombie army, her spell has the potential to destroy the world, but she isn't physically powerful and has an easily exploitable weakness)
8 - Incubus (even while sharing his power with his sister, he can take out the military and kick the Suicide Squad around, but he's still killed by a simple bomb)
7 - Wonder Woman (strong, fast, and has the Godslayer ability which seems to only work against Greek Gods)
6 - Steppenwolf (super strong New God but he's obviously not as powerful as Kryptonians)
5 - Zod/Faora/Namek (Essentially evil Supermen but they didn't have time to absorb enough yellow sun radiation to overpower Supes)
4 - Superman (the most powerful Justice League member, but he died fighting Doomsday and could only beat him with kryptonite)
3 - Doomsday (Can continually absorb energy and regenerate)
2 - Ares (he killed the gods)
1 - Zeus (defeated Ares and gave Diana the Godslayer power)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 05:40:24 PM by AP »

fangirl101

• +37/-57
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
Re: Top 10 Most Powerful DCCU Characters
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 04:25:27 PM »
Enchantress and her brother are up there.
Artemis, while only screen for a little while, destroyed a battle cruiser with one freaking Arrow.

I put WW above Did since he fought a weaker Superman. And she can put those bracers together a d pretty much own any one who isn't Superman lol at his high end 

glutton

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 05:23:28 PM »
Might Faora and Non... I mean Nam-Ek be above Cyborg? They could fight Superman better than Cyborg seemed able to, Borg was completely manhandled by Steepenwolf.

AP

• +117/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 05:26:03 PM »
Might Faora and Non... I mean Nam-Ek be above Cyborg? They could fight Superman better than Cyborg seemed able to, Borg was completely manhandled by Steepenwolf.

True.  I kinda didn't want to fill the whole thing up with Kryptonians.  I would place them alongside Zod.

Kallor

• +8/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 07:52:08 PM »
Ares above Doomsday?  I haven't watched the DC movies more than once or twice but wouldn't Doomsday be able to barrel through anything Ares threw at him?  Are we counting on Ares bfr'ing him?

AP

• +117/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2018, 07:58:13 PM »
Ares above Doomsday?  I haven't watched the DC movies more than once or twice but wouldn't Doomsday be able to barrel through anything Ares threw at him?  Are we counting on Ares bfr'ing him?

It's not based entirely on who can beat who (we know Wonder woman can beat Ares).  It's more about power levels and what they can do.

Rage.Of.Olympus

• +9/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 08:55:06 PM »
1) Zeus by implication but he did nothing imo.
2) Doomsday.
3) Superman/Zod.
4) Faroa and Non.
5) Steppenwolf.
6) Ares.
7) Wonder Woman.
8 ) Enchantress.

Can't even think of 2 others worth ranking lol.

Superman or any of the Kryptonian's would beat up Ares imo. Even Steppenwolf would kill him imo. He was beating up Wonder Woman true, but this was before she realized she was a God, and was struggling with a shitty Nazi version of Captain America. You can switch around Ares or Steppenwolf though, those are close.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 08:56:56 PM by Rage.Of.Olympus »

fangirl101

• +37/-57
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 11:40:58 PM »
1) Zeus by implication but he did nothing imo.
2) Doomsday.
3) Superman/Zod.
4) Faroa and Non.
5) Steppenwolf.
6) Ares.
7) Wonder Woman.
8 ) Enchantress.

Can't even think of 2 others worth ranking lol.

Superman or any of the Kryptonian's would beat up Ares imo. Even Steppenwolf would kill him imo. He was beating up Wonder Woman true, but this was before she realized she was a God, and was struggling with a shitty Nazi version of Captain America. You can switch around Ares or Steppenwolf though, those are close.
You would think Superman being so many lvls above her could knock her out. Or Kill her with two head butts. This is probably wrong. She has to be higher 

We know Zeus was high because he broke apart the Unity with ease. His blasts>>>>>>>Superman+Cyborg.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 08:45:14 AM by fangirl101 »

Pillow Biter

• +5/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2018, 06:26:57 AM »
I'm honestly not that sure Zeus is any higher than the Kryptonians. Superman seemed like he could have curbstomped Steppenwolf if it had just been a 1v1 fight with no other considerations.