Herochat

Green Scar vs Superman - armwrestle

Red Exodus

• +12/-21
  • The one you've been smashing for!
    • View Profile
Re: Green Scar vs Superman - armwrestle
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2018, 12:19:59 AM »
Nick please, like we don't have enough threads filled with pages of shit posting
from "those" posters already.

Sick Nick

• +7/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2018, 03:04:38 AM »
Nick please, like we don't have enough threads filled with pages of shit posting
from "those" posters already.

Sorry, buddy. It’s just fun to see those posters lay their insanity bare for all to see, plus, given those posters’ state of mental health and total inability to demonstrate any control over their emotions, there will come a day when those posters have an aneurysm whilst posting. I’m just helping that process along, don’t mind me.

The French are such an emotional people.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2018, 03:58:43 AM »
^ indeed, which its why its great that their decadent "culture" is collapsing from within, much like the sociopathic Brits. 😎😂😂😂

But anyway if you take issue with my stance, make it plain and ill easily substantiate it. Being a passive aggressive cunt is unbecoming.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 04:03:39 AM by Panthergod »

Sick Nick

• +7/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2018, 05:47:00 PM »
^ indeed, which its why its great that their decadent "culture" is collapsing from within, much like the sociopathic Brits. 😎😂😂😂

But anyway if you take issue with my stance, make it plain and ill easily substantiate it. Being a passive aggressive cunt is unbecoming.

You’re a fine one to call other nations sociopathic, given who currently leads your nation ( and who you no doubt helped elect). If your leader were any more sociopathic, he’d be Adolf fucking Hitler.

Last time I ever address you directly, I swore off doing so after that cowardly stunt you pulled a few years ago.

Quan_the_Antagonist

• +7/-7
  • Eternia’s Greatest Nemesis
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2018, 11:03:16 PM »
What cowardly stunt?  Elaborate.

Red Exodus

• +12/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2018, 11:17:16 PM »
IIRC it was Jelly showing off a picture of Nick's wife as well as himself (?) and then
insulting them both.

Ironic, considering how Jelly isn't any catch himself.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2018, 02:19:59 AM »
IIRC it was Jelly showing off a picture of Nick's wife as well as himself (?) and then
insulting them both.

Ironic, considering how Jelly isn't any catch himself.
Actually, it was Nick starting in on me, and me pointing out his situation in response.

And the real joke is that you think judging another man's attractiveness to you is supposed to be a viable insult.  :o  ;D No, I'm not interested, cupcake.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 02:32:20 AM by Panthergod »

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2018, 02:25:59 AM »

You’re a fine one to call other nations sociopathic, given who currently leads your nation ( and who you no doubt helped elect). If your leader were any more sociopathic, he’d be Adolf fucking Hitler.

... and?

Is this supposed to be something that should offend me or something..? Fuck Fuck France, Britain, and the US, lol.

Last time I ever address you directly, I swore off doing so after that cowardly stunt you pulled a few years ago.
It was your own fault. You did it to yourself by going there with me, as you know full well. Don't pretend to be innocent now.

My stance is irrefutable. You don't read the comics to say that it's 'insane' that a guy who easily outperforms anything WWHulk ever did can't possibly win, clearly, so you have nothing to say about the facts you cannot refute.

Current Superman is well beyond anything WWH displayed below Worldbreaker. WWHulk starting at base levels means he's at a disadvantage, period.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 02:29:51 AM by Panthergod »

Red Exodus

• +12/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2018, 12:29:51 AM »
Actually, it was Nick starting in on me, and me pointing out his situation in response.

And what, going after his wife makes you better?

You're as pathetic as you ever were, so don't even try to pretend you're anything less than
the hypocritical, racist, misogynistic, bigot you've always been.

A very poor man's attempt at a counter here

Even the openly gay Dictionary-Barry wouldn't fuck you if it meant he'd get to have all the
Asian boy toys in the world

And considering that meltdown you had over someone calling you a coon (considering how
long you've had racist flamewars with Liquid of all people), you're still the pathetic clown you've
always been.

Don't embarrass yourself anymore than you already have.