welp the iran deal done

therock

• +45/-65
    • View Profile
welp the iran deal done
« on: May 08, 2018, 11:25:16 PM »
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44045957

in a scale of 1 to 10 how bad is this

man that Joke obama made much of really burn him..that he still have to undo the good stuff.

Uhtceare

• +18/-8
    • View Profile
Re: welp the iran deal done
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 12:19:51 AM »
One of my first thoughts when I heard Trump had been elected was that we were going to go to war with Iran. I didn't know or even suspect that it would take this particular form, but I knew that many of the Rebublicans and the military industrial complex wanted such a war. I knew they would invent some pretext for war with Iran and that Trump would go along with it. And here we are. We will impose sanctions, Iran will restart its nuclear program, the government will start pumping out propaganda about how Iran is an existential threat to America, and the next thing you know we'll be invading.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 12:46:38 AM »
Trump is officially an corporate globalist pawn, just like his fellow warmonger McCain. Shame!

therock

• +45/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 01:26:24 AM »
Cant even say he a sale out here. This is what he said he would do when he was running.

XerxesTWD

• +96/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2018, 09:53:33 AM »
Trump is officially an corporate globalist pawn, just like his fellow warmonger McCain. Shame!
This was never a surprise to anybody. Trump has always been this way.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2018, 01:17:02 PM »

If that were true there wouldn't be a bunch nwo agents running around the globe to try to salvage the "deal". Obama, Kerry, Macron all desperately tried to keep it. Besides, is paying iran pallets of untraceable money really a good deal for America? I don't think so
Adult Swim handled this correctly.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2018, 01:48:03 PM »
You guys are not getting what has happened. Trump gained control of Iran yesterday. The deep state lost all their leverage. A new deal will be made. More evidence about the deep state funding isis will emerge from Iran to keep the sanctions/military actions to a minimum. Regime change and peace in Iran will be next. Just as I predicted.

Your boy Bibi is the warmonger. Targeted Assads troops yesterday.
Adult Swim handled this correctly.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

XerxesTWD

• +96/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2018, 01:54:33 PM »
You guys are not getting what has happened. Trump gained control of Iran yesterday. The deep state lost all their leverage. A new deal will be made. More evidence about the deep state funding isis will emerge from Iran to keep the sanctions/military actions to a minimum. Regime change and peace in Iran will be next. Just as I predicted.

Your boy Bibi is the warmonger. Targeted Assads troops yesterday.
This is Debate.

You have to provide evidence for those assertions.