Herochat

Bleeding Edge Iron Man vs Thor(w/ Mjolnir)

Snake-eyes

• +13/-8
    • View Profile
Re: Bleeding Edge Iron Man vs Thor(w/ Mjolnir)
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2018, 01:55:11 AM »
and you never answered my question:

Where's the evidence of disproportionately high durability relative to strength from Steppenwolf, snake eyes?

I realize that you can't read and so are ignorant of the fact that I've already addressed this. but ask whoever is reading these posts for you and they'll confirm it.

Snake-eyes

• +13/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2018, 01:56:30 AM »
Just how stupid are you? not one single person in this entire thread has ever argued that Iron-man is incapable of absorbing at least some of Thor's lightning and if you think we have been. then you're even more functionally retarded that I thought.
Still not making a relevant point moving this subject foward kid. You're still spamming.

Are you EVER going to actually make a substantive argument in a thread?

I'm fairly sure that 95% of this board will agree that I've made a fairly compelling argument for the fact that you're functionally retarded.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2018, 02:01:47 AM »

Where's the evidence of disproportionately high durability relative to strength from Steppenwolf, snake eyes?

I realize that you can't read and so are ignorant of the fact that I've already addressed this. but ask whoever is reading these posts for you and they'll confirm it.
You've demonstrated that you don't know how storys work. Makes sense, since you can't actually discuss what happens in them.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2018, 02:03:29 AM »

You've conceded that you're too idiotic to comprehend basic storytelling. that's about it.

Snake-eyes

• +13/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 09, 2018, 02:09:27 AM »

You've conceded that you're too idiotic to comprehend basic storytelling. that's about it.

OMG, a "no you" response. That really showcases your towering intellect.

Good job Corky

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2018, 02:16:57 AM »

Good job Corky

..says the guy whose existence on this site for 2 decades is almost entirely single sentence responses.

Snake-eyes

• +13/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2018, 02:29:50 AM »

Good job Corky

..says the guy whose existence on this site for 2 decades is almost entirely single sentence responses.

Being able to convey your point in a concise manner is hardly an example of a stupid person, just like being overly verbose or attempting to throw around large words are not signs of intelligence.

Though, I can hardly expect someone like you to know this.

AP

• +100/-54
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2018, 07:52:49 AM »
Why do you think Thor will purposefully amp Iron Man?

Why would he use his primary power in a fight? hmmmm...

Because he knows it will boost Iron Man.  Ergo, he won't use it.  You realize Thor is still super strong, still capable of flight, and can still throw him hammer around, right?  Hell, he had a habit of dropping the hammer on people to pin them down, so that is also in his arsenal.  Whipping up a tornado is also not out of the question.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 10:00:15 AM by AP »

Rage.Of.Olympus

• +9/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2018, 09:30:10 AM »
This is sad.

Yes, the Thorbags attempt to lie about Bleeding Edge Iron Man's proven formidability level is quite sad, yet also entertaining.

PG how does Iron Man win? Are so you believe he wins a majority? What is your stance.
He can use Thor's lightning attacks to amp himself to at minimum 475% of The Bleeding Edge armor's near complete IG Thanos fighting base and thereby beat the shit out of the puny small god.

He posted in another topic that IM is "Thor level." I, and others laughed at him, so he got upset and made this topic.

Now more people are mocking him so, mission accomplished?
If you're going to make a counter argument, do so. Otherwise, don't spam my thread. I appreciate your cowardly cheerleading of debunked nonsense as I upend the opposition to the facts with ease, though.

1) Why would Thor amp Iron Man? He knows what happened the first time...

2) Iron Man was hit with a single bolt...Thor can hit him dozen of times with far more powerful attacks.

3) No Iron Man suit is capable of knocking Thor out. That's ridiculous and just flies in the face of everything we've seen.

80sBaby

• +31/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2018, 11:08:43 AM »
Unless IM is packing enough power to destroy a city to rubble, like Sakovia, then he isn't knocking Thor out.

Bandido

• +9/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2018, 11:11:20 AM »
And even then, I don't think that would cut the mustard now.

80sBaby

• +31/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 09, 2018, 11:12:23 AM »
And even then, I don't think that would cut the mustard now.

True, his durability has increased. Hulk gave him a bloody nose with one punch in Avengers. Now, he can take a sustained ground and pound from Banner.

Gree

• +40/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 09, 2018, 09:34:54 PM »
I think Nanite Tony could take pre Ragnorak Thor.

XerxesTWD

• +92/-25
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 09, 2018, 09:56:09 PM »
I think Nanite Tony could take pre Ragnorak Thor.
I agree.

Hulk Victorious

• +1/-189
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2018, 04:55:32 PM »
So Bleeding Edge would be designed to be LESS efficient than his armor from 6 years ago. makes sense.
Well the Civil War armor was made 8 years after his first armor and yet it's hilariously inferior to every other armor than the cave armor