Herochat

Bleeding Edge Iron Man vs Thor(w/ Mjolnir)

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
Re: Bleeding Edge Iron Man vs Thor(w/ Mjolnir)
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2018, 09:23:39 PM »
Prove that claim.

I said:
"Post-Ragnarok, I think if Thor gets him with lightning again, it would be poured on at a level that completely fried the nanites."

You threw a Trumpian tantrum so I reminded you that is a single scenario on a board where we often come up with multiple scenarios for how the fight would go. I also acknowledged your scenario where Tony could absorb more lightning than before due to armor upgrades.

You threw another Trumpian tantrum and posted another interpretation of the words I actually posted. You said:
"So according to you, IM's new armor is likely *inferior* in energy efficiency to his 2012 armor, despite demonstrating FAR greater relative power output than when his 2012 armor was powered up by a factor of 300% by Thor's lightning, just..because. Mind, ZERO indication of being overwhelmed by Thor's lighting was ever shown whatsoever in a far inferior armor, and he can withstand attacks from objects WELL above Mjolnir in his new armor."

That's the definition of strawman. You have a tendency to do that because you have always been so bad at discussions, let alone debating. When you're ready to be an adult, ask your parents if you can go back to the library to use the internet and I'll walk you through how to read words and comprehend their meaning. When you get your child support check for May, you should go see Avengers: Infinity War and you might be able to wrap your head around the stuff we're discussing in here.

Evidence of the nanites of an armor with far more power capacity than his 2012 suit being unable to withstand lighting a far inferior armor absorbed just fine..?

Your desperation is as transparent as your illiteracy, Xerxes. Maybe your owner, known Hollywood male prostitute Thomas Jane, forgot to teach you critical thinking as you learn streetwalker lessons for use in your frat you joined to replace the family you will never know. Maybe in your time as a Micah Wright-esque Stormtrooperwin the military prevented you from having critical thinking being the genetically predisposed mindless order taker that you are. Maybe your father abandoning you and being shunned by that side of the family traumatized you so deeply that your resorted to pom pom waving like a bitch instead of learning how to think logically in high school.

Either way, the basis of your claim is BUNK. Thor's lightning has never overwhelmed a far inferior version of IM's armor to Bleeding edge.. period. Thor in Ragnarok was finally able to dominate Hulk by adding energy attacks to his HTH abilties. yay-- Hulk doesnt absorb Thor's Lightning. IM does. There is ZERO evidence that  a far more advanced armor would be LESS efficient than his 2012 armor, and yes that is ABSOLUTELY the inherent premise of your bullshit claim no matter what a backtracking bitch you are being from proving your arguments.

IM from all indications WILL absorb Thor's lightning, and there is ZERO reason on screen to believe that Thor can overwhelm him, not that it matters. He can likely withstand virtually any energy attack Thor can muster. You BS piece of shit claim based on fan fiction was also answered-- the Uni-beam. 

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2018, 09:24:26 PM »
Thor wins. Hell, he doesn't need Mjolnir as Ragnarock showed he's more powerful than it. He was able to destroy the Bifrost in a single lightning strike, unlike in the first film where it took several blows with Mjolnir.

And Tony isn't absorbing a lightning blast like the one that hit Hela. Especially repeated ones.

..Because YOU say so.. got it.

XerxesTWD

• +98/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2018, 09:26:45 PM »
Prove that claim.

I said:
"Post-Ragnarok, I think if Thor gets him with lightning again, it would be poured on at a level that completely fried the nanites."

You threw a Trumpian tantrum so I reminded you that is a single scenario on a board where we often come up with multiple scenarios for how the fight would go. I also acknowledged your scenario where Tony could absorb more lightning than before due to armor upgrades.

You threw another Trumpian tantrum and posted another interpretation of the words I actually posted. You said:
"So according to you, IM's new armor is likely *inferior* in energy efficiency to his 2012 armor, despite demonstrating FAR greater relative power output than when his 2012 armor was powered up by a factor of 300% by Thor's lightning, just..because. Mind, ZERO indication of being overwhelmed by Thor's lighting was ever shown whatsoever in a far inferior armor, and he can withstand attacks from objects WELL above Mjolnir in his new armor."

That's the definition of strawman. You have a tendency to do that because you have always been so bad at discussions, let alone debating. When you're ready to be an adult, ask your parents if you can go back to the library to use the internet and I'll walk you through how to read words and comprehend their meaning. When you get your child support check for May, you should go see Avengers: Infinity War and you might be able to wrap your head around the stuff we're discussing in here.

Evidence of the nanites of an armor with far more power capacity than his 2012 suit being unable to withstand lighting a far inferior armor absorbed just fine..?
This is actually where you should have read my post instead of going off on tangents.

I never said "Thor hits him with the exact same lightning bolt from Avengers 1 and it overloads the nanites." That's your own strawman argument poisoning your weak-willed and poorly trained mind.

I said the level of power he would hit him with after unlocking his unquestionably higher degree of power would overload the nanites.

Go home and watch someone be a family man. Your entire contrarian position is based off of arguments that were never made.

Rage.Of.Olympus

• +9/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2018, 09:35:47 PM »
Thor still wins, it just takes a lot longer. Tony is a lot more versatile now and way more dangerous.

Unfortunately, he simply lacks the power to damage Thor. His main output is energy attacks and blunt force, basically what Thor eats for dinner. If this was someone as weak as Wonder Woman, it'd be a different story.

Mjolnir alone is still far more powerful than his armor, and Thor doesn't even need his hammer to summon lightning 40 times bigger than what he originally hit Iron Man with. Remember the opening scene of Ragnarok? Thor pounds that ass eventually.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 09:38:04 PM by Rage.Of.Olympus »

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2018, 09:41:43 PM »

Prove that claim.

I said:

This is actually where you should have read my post instead of going off on tangents.

I never said "Thor hits him with the exact same lightning bolt from Avengers 1 and it overloads the nanites." That's your own strawman argument poisoning your weak-willed and poorly trained mind.

I said the level of power he would hit him with after unlocking his unquestionably higher degree of power would overload the nanites.

.. and this claim is utterly groundless. Bleeding Edge armor is far superior to even his 300% lightning enhanced mode seen in Avengers. He was still inferior to Thor physically in that enhanced mode.  his power output and durability of the components of the armor are much higher from all indications. yet.. he WOULDNT also have proportionately enhanced energy absorption capabilties even though the gear He is using is far inferior in output, storage and durability..Not that it matters as he can just flat out directly withstand energy attacks FAR above the guy who  MUDSTOMPED that same post-Ragnarok Thor..?  uh-huh. Fuck out of here.

You made up BS unsuppported by the movies. Period.

Go home and watch someone be a family man. Your entire contrarian position is based off of arguments that were never made.

You argued that an armor that withstood attacks from multiple Infinity Gems can't withstand processing Thor's lightning. With zero evidence.

Ragnarok Thor got stomped by a Thanos FAR less powerful than the one Bleeding Edge Armor withstood multiple attacks from and also staggered-- though yes, admittedly, this was off screen.

Nice try, though, kid. Now go back to your master, known Hollywood prostitute Thomas Jane's leash, and resume your status as a mindless non thinking servant of corruption.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 09:45:37 PM by Panthergod »

Snake-eyes

• +14/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2018, 09:43:26 PM »
Jelly, Iron-man was amped to 475% in Avengers. at least watch the movies before trying to debate them.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2018, 09:46:22 PM »
Jelly, Iron-man was amped to 475% in Avengers. at least watch the movies before trying to debate them.

.. because that figure is the point.

I'm sure Xerxes appreciate you being his order taking cheerleader partner, though.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2018, 09:48:09 PM »
Thor was nearly killed by a single infinity stone.

I-M withstood attacks from a near complete IG.

Snake-eyes

• +14/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2018, 09:49:12 PM »

I'm sure Xerxes appreciate you being his order taking cheerleader partner, though.

You don't have to thank me for correcting your massive mistake about what happened in the movie. After all, as someone who has actually seen the movie. it was the least I could do.

AP

• +111/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2018, 09:49:34 PM »
Thor was nearly killed by a single infinity stone.

I-M withstood attacks from a near complete IG.

And Thor also laughed off attack from an Infinity Stone if we're gonna play that game.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2018, 09:51:06 PM »

You don't have to thank me for correcting your massive mistake about what happened in the movie. After all, as someone who has actually seen the movie. it was the least I could do.

You done with you irrelevant trolling in order save face for your campus rape culture facilitating buddy? Because you have yet to prove your claim:

Where's the evidence of disproportionately high durability relative to strength from Steppenwolf, snake eyes?

Snake-eyes

• +14/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2018, 09:52:00 PM »

You done with you irrelevant trolling in order save face for your campus rape culture facilitating buddy? Because you have yet to prove your claim:

Where's the evidence of disproportionately high durability relative to strength from Steppenwolf, snake eyes?

Correcting your massive mistake about what happened in the movie isn't irrelevant trolling.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2018, 09:54:49 PM »

Correcting your massive mistake about what happened in the movie isn't irrelevant trolling.
yeah. the number was central to my point.

It definitely does ADD to my point how much more powerful than his 2012 armor The Bleeding edge armor is, that is massively outperformed his 2012 armor enhanced by a factor of 475% by Thor's lightning,  instead of 300%. You just gave me a HIGHER range of power increase of Bleeding Edge vs 2012 armor.

But thanks for making my point that much stronger, you enormously hilarious idiot.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2018, 09:56:13 PM »
and btw Where's the evidence of disproportionately high durability relative to strength from Steppenwolf, snake eyes?

Snake-eyes

• +14/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2018, 09:57:14 PM »
Actually, it more shows how far Thor's relatively minor lightning strike pushed Iron-man's systems. but then you never were the best at understanding what things mean.