Herochat

Numerical Pattern found in recent deaths

AP

• +80/-52
    • View Profile
Re: Numerical Pattern found in recent deaths
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2018, 03:25:20 PM »
Yeah, when Kasell's story broke, I also heard news that Barbara Bush was sick but alive.  Kasell died first.

NeoGreenLantern

• +77/-19
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2018, 03:32:00 PM »
Sounds like the Illuminati fucked up their spell.

Not BAMF

• +12/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2018, 03:35:43 PM »
Randy Scruggs just died. I don't know who that is, but it's news, apparently. Someone crunch the numbers!

8-3-1953 64 y/o

So if I am doing this right...

8+3+1+9+5+3+6+4 = 39, 3+9 = 12

Right? If so... Aw, so close.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 03:38:10 PM by Not BAMF »

80sBaby

• +26/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2018, 03:49:05 PM »

As Satan, I take full responsibility.

"New math" is hard, even for the Prince of Darkness.

AP

• +80/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2018, 04:09:16 PM »

The thing I like is that the Illuminati kill their own because they're obsessed with math.  I can almost buy it if they orchestrated all these wars and stuff because they want to sacrifice the lives of others for evil math purposes because they see the rest of humanity as lesser beings, but no, they kill the people within their own ranks for whatever reason.  All the people involved in politics and Hollywood are in on the conspiracy even though they no they'll eventually get killed off so the numbers add up.  I guess every once in a while, they're like "Well, we have a number pattern to uphold.  Looks like we gotta kill the guy from Night Court".  And then Harry Anderson and all his friends are totally cool with it.  Or better yet, with the Bush family supposedly being one of the major families orchestrating the NWO,  they'll still go ahead and kill one of them.  You'd think W would have nixed that idea and asked them to kill Betty White instead.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 04:13:54 PM by AP »

Not BAMF

• +12/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2018, 04:25:26 PM »
  I guess every once in a while, they're like "Well, we have a number pattern to uphold.  Looks like we gotta kill the guy from Night Court". 

Well, okay, that wins the thread.   
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 04:28:26 PM by Not BAMF »

Letters

• +3/-806
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2018, 04:36:53 PM »
Randy Scruggs just died. I don't know who that is, but it's news, apparently. Someone crunch the numbers!

8-3-1953 64 y/o

So if I am doing this right...

8+3+1+9+5+3+6+4 = 39, 3+9 = 12

Right? If so... Aw, so close.

Today's date actually. So 4/18/2018 64 yes old.

= 7 

Damn it

Illuminati was wise to my knowledge h
And had to change the pattern.  Those sly bastards.

XerxesTWD

• +68/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2018, 04:53:33 PM »

The thing I like is that the Illuminati kill their own because they're obsessed with math.  I can almost buy it if they orchestrated all these wars and stuff because they want to sacrifice the lives of others for evil math purposes because they see the rest of humanity as lesser beings, but no, they kill the people within their own ranks for whatever reason.  All the people involved in politics and Hollywood are in on the conspiracy even though they no they'll eventually get killed off so the numbers add up.  I guess every once in a while, they're like "Well, we have a number pattern to uphold.  Looks like we gotta kill the guy from Night Court".  And then Harry Anderson and all his friends are totally cool with it.  Or better yet, with the Bush family supposedly being one of the major families orchestrating the NWO,  they'll still go ahead and kill one of them.  You'd think W would have nixed that idea and asked them to kill Betty White instead.
Hate math instinctively, younglings do. Out to kill them, the numbers are. As time marches, this we forget.