Herochat

ITT: Letters provides proof of what he has asserted

XerxesTWD

• +96/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
Re: ITT: Letters provides proof of what he has asserted
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2018, 10:20:56 AM »
Great. So now how do you reconcile Hillary Clinton's connections to these pedophile child sex traffickers? Do you think she was ignorant of these people's nefarious activities?

Why would I reconcile an association between 2 people, especially when you are lumping them all together like you have conclusive evidence to support the assertion? That's objectively ridiculous. If Hillary did something and you have proof, lets see it. I'm more than happy to talk shit about Hillary Clinton NOW, let alone if you have proof (actual proof) of her involvement in child trafficking. I'm also SPECIFICALLY saying she very well could be involved. I'm saying you haven't provided proof.

I'm guessing it's some kind of obsession with the words "Hillary" and "Clinton" that are causing you to not wrap your head around the conclusion you are trying to shoehorn everything into. So I swapped out "Hillary" with "Letters". Feel free to swap all of those OTHER names with people who have bought coffee at your coffee shack thing, or people you've met over the years trying to grow your business.

Silsby, Epstein, Podestas (by extension Abramovich and the Hollywood elite), Davis, Bronfman, Nxvim, the Rothschilds, Soros. After all these connections do you really think Letters knows nothing about these people?

Lets say YOU are the person who knows somebody that turned out to be involved in something bad. In other threads, you have specifically argued for personal accountability for individuals. To what extent are you saying your association with another person makes you accountable for their actions, especially since proof was not provided of YOUR involvement?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 10:23:14 AM by XerxesTWD »

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2018, 08:39:45 PM »
That analogy is quite poor. But if it were me and a bunch of pedophile sex traffickers worked for me or donated to me I'd fully cooperate with the fbi.

Now that I've answered your question, what do you think of Hillary? Do you think she was involved with these people?
Adult Swim handled this correctly.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2018, 09:04:17 PM »
Xerxes consistent defense of rampant child sexual abuse from people in elite circles is quite telling.

XerxesTWD

• +96/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2018, 09:30:39 PM »
Great. So now how do you reconcile Hillary Clinton's connections to these pedophile child sex traffickers? Do you think she was ignorant of these people's nefarious activities?

Why would I reconcile an association between 2 people, especially when you are lumping them all together like you have conclusive evidence to support the assertion? That's objectively ridiculous. If Hillary did something and you have proof, lets see it. I'm more than happy to talk shit about Hillary Clinton NOW, let alone if you have proof (actual proof) of her involvement in child trafficking. I'm also SPECIFICALLY saying she very well could be involved. I'm saying you haven't provided proof.

I'm guessing it's some kind of obsession with the words "Hillary" and "Clinton" that are causing you to not wrap your head around the conclusion you are trying to shoehorn everything into. So I swapped out "Hillary" with "Letters". Feel free to swap all of those OTHER names with people who have bought coffee at your coffee shack thing, or people you've met over the years trying to grow your business.

Silsby, Epstein, Podestas (by extension Abramovich and the Hollywood elite), Davis, Bronfman, Nxvim, the Rothschilds, Soros. After all these connections do you really think Letters knows nothing about these people?

Lets say YOU are the person who knows somebody that turned out to be involved in something bad. In other threads, you have specifically argued for personal accountability for individuals. To what extent are you saying your association with another person makes you accountable for their actions, especially since proof was not provided of YOUR involvement?
That analogy is quite poor. But if it were me and a bunch of pedophile sex traffickers worked for me or donated to me I'd fully cooperate with the fbi.

That is definitely NOT the question I asked.

I asked if you are associated with people, to what extent are YOU accountable for THEIR actions?

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2018, 09:43:48 PM »
I guess it would depend if I knew about their crimes and participated in them as well.

What do you think Hillary's level of involvement is?

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

XerxesTWD

• +96/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2018, 10:31:22 PM »
I guess it would depend if I knew about their crimes and participated in them as well.
I think that's fair, and also how I would approach the situation if it were people I know. Loyalty is one thing, but human trafficking is well beyond that limit, I think. That's why I asked. I wouldn't want to go down because of some creepy fuckhead I am loosely acquainted with because of work.

What do you think Hillary's level of involvement is?
No idea. I don't think knowing people, or having a tenuous connection is reason enough for any sort of actual conviction. I feel the same way about any sort of trial by public opinion, even for Trump.

But if it ever turned out she, or Bill, or Trump, or even somebody I know personally actually DID take part in human trafficking, they need to go down HARD. Full stop. No exceptions.

I will be more than happy to admit I'm wrong if actual evidence shows up. All we ever seem to get are easily shattered conspiracy theories and it's annoying. The Clintons have done and gotten away with plenty of shady shit. If the evidence is real and it's out there, it will show up. No speculation about a pizza place. No speculation about performance art. That real shit will come out.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2018, 11:34:37 PM »
That's what this thread is revealing in fact. Don't worry. More will come.

And you have no idea? Where's that critical thinking at?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 11:42:58 PM by Letters »

XerxesTWD

• +96/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2018, 11:53:50 PM »
That's what this thread is revealing in fact. Don't worry. More will come.

And you have no idea? Where's that critical thinking at?
Parroting conspiracy theories and greentexts isn't critical thinking. That's like being a grandma forwarding an email chain letter.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2018, 01:05:10 AM »
Parroting the government line and giving the benefit of the doubt to people in power from a person employed by the government to murder for its interests is DEFINITELY critical thinking, though.

XerxesTWD

• +96/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2018, 08:38:31 AM »
Parroting the government line and giving the benefit of the doubt to people in power from a person employed by the government to murder for its interests is DEFINITELY critical thinking, though.
When we find someone who actually does that, I'll be sure to point them out to you.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile

XerxesTWD

• +96/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2018, 01:45:31 PM »
http://www.neonnettle.com/news/4497-woman-found-dead-in-home-of-hillary-clinton-s-aide

Uh oh
What assertion does this support? Have you mentioned this victim before, or is this a new assertion?

NeoGreenLantern

• +90/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2018, 03:21:08 PM »
https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/07/11/union-square-woman-found-dead-trash-compactor/

https://pix11.com/2018/07/11/woman-found-dead-in-trash-compactor-identified/

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/11/hillary-clinton-top-aide-huma-abedins-former-posh-home-is-scene-grisly-trash-compactor-death.html

The amount of speculation that article you posted, letters, is ridiculous. Especially where they say it happened in their old apartment which is completely untrue. It's good to know you think that if someone you know use to live somewhere and something happens in the general vicinity of the place then you were probably involved in what happened.