Herochat

ITT: Letters provides proof of what he has asserted

Letters

• +3/-806
    • View Profile
Re: ITT: Letters provides proof of what he has asserted
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2018, 06:59:23 PM »
The article I linked to seems to provide evidence, so, Idk about all that other stuff. I prefer to analyze the content instead of the messenger usually.

Letters

• +3/-806
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2018, 07:02:26 PM »
That article also does not say The Clintons paid for Silsby lawyer. That's the info im looking for.

I don't know who paid for the lawyer. But there is plenty of evidence that Clinton intervened to protect a convicted child trafficker. That's the point.

Except they didn't. They intervened for everyone besides Silsby.

Ya looks like that's technically true I suppose. Somehow her charges got reduced. I assumed it was Clinton due their involvement with the case. It's not unreasonable to conclude there was an unofficial backroom deal made for her imo.

XerxesTWD

• +68/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2018, 07:04:30 PM »
The article I linked to seems to provide evidence, so, Idk about all that other stuff. I prefer to analyze the content instead of the messenger usually.
You have to analyze both, unfortunately. You should HAVE to, but that's where we are. We've always had that problem as a society, it just used to take so much longer. Now misinformation can be spread in seconds if the right idiots are watching and ready to re-post without fact-checking.

Letters

• +3/-806
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2018, 07:06:01 PM »
Again, looks like their article is legit.

NeoGreenLantern

• +77/-19
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2018, 07:19:32 PM »
That article also does not say The Clintons paid for Silsby lawyer. That's the info im looking for.

I don't know who paid for the lawyer. But there is plenty of evidence that Clinton intervened to protect a convicted child trafficker. That's the point.

Except they didn't. They intervened for everyone besides Silsby.

Ya looks like that's technically true I suppose. Somehow her charges got reduced. I assumed it was Clinton due their involvement with the case. It's not unreasonable to conclude there was an unofficial backroom deal made for her imo.
Feel free to assume that but this topic is about proof. Like I said earlier the closest thing to proof you got is Bill's ties to Epstein. Even then though the same could be said about Trump and I'm not going to start saying its conclusive that Trump is a pedo rapist even with the whole accusations he raped a 13 year old and admitted he likes walking into the locker rooms of teenage girls.