Herochat

ITT: Letters provides proof of what he has asserted

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
Re: ITT: Letters provides proof of what he has asserted
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2018, 06:59:23 PM »
The article I linked to seems to provide evidence, so, Idk about all that other stuff. I prefer to analyze the content instead of the messenger usually.
Adult Swim handled this correctly.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2018, 07:02:26 PM »
That article also does not say The Clintons paid for Silsby lawyer. That's the info im looking for.

I don't know who paid for the lawyer. But there is plenty of evidence that Clinton intervened to protect a convicted child trafficker. That's the point.

Except they didn't. They intervened for everyone besides Silsby.

Ya looks like that's technically true I suppose. Somehow her charges got reduced. I assumed it was Clinton due their involvement with the case. It's not unreasonable to conclude there was an unofficial backroom deal made for her imo.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

XerxesTWD

• +98/-26
  • You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2018, 07:04:30 PM »
The article I linked to seems to provide evidence, so, Idk about all that other stuff. I prefer to analyze the content instead of the messenger usually.
You have to analyze both, unfortunately. You should HAVE to, but that's where we are. We've always had that problem as a society, it just used to take so much longer. Now misinformation can be spread in seconds if the right idiots are watching and ready to re-post without fact-checking.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2018, 07:06:01 PM »
Again, looks like their article is legit.

NeoGreenLantern

• +91/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2018, 07:19:32 PM »
That article also does not say The Clintons paid for Silsby lawyer. That's the info im looking for.

I don't know who paid for the lawyer. But there is plenty of evidence that Clinton intervened to protect a convicted child trafficker. That's the point.

Except they didn't. They intervened for everyone besides Silsby.

Ya looks like that's technically true I suppose. Somehow her charges got reduced. I assumed it was Clinton due their involvement with the case. It's not unreasonable to conclude there was an unofficial backroom deal made for her imo.
Feel free to assume that but this topic is about proof. Like I said earlier the closest thing to proof you got is Bill's ties to Epstein. Even then though the same could be said about Trump and I'm not going to start saying its conclusive that Trump is a pedo rapist even with the whole accusations he raped a 13 year old and admitted he likes walking into the locker rooms of teenage girls.

XerxesTWD

• +98/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2018, 05:40:16 PM »
Latest assertion:
Allison Mack naming the Clintons as clients selling them children.

XerxesTWD

• +98/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2018, 04:58:56 PM »
Today's latest:
Trump is officially an corporate globalist pawn, just like his fellow warmonger McCain. Shame!

If that were true there wouldn't be a bunch nwo agents running around the globe to try to salvage the "deal". Obama, Kerry, Macron all desperately tried to keep it. Besides, is paying iran pallets of untraceable money really a good deal for America? I don't think so

You guys are not getting what has happened. Trump gained control of Iran yesterday. The deep state lost all their leverage. A new deal will be made. More evidence about the deep state funding isis will emerge from Iran to keep the sanctions/military actions to a minimum. Regime change and peace in Iran will be next. Just as I predicted.

Your boy Bibi is the warmonger. Targeted Assads troops yesterday.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile

NeoGreenLantern

• +91/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2018, 02:13:47 PM »
Clinton staffer is very vague. What was his role?

XerxesTWD

• +98/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2018, 02:30:05 PM »
http://www.neonnettle.com/news/4397-hillary-clinton-staffer-arrested-for-raping-children
If the Clintons are in those devices taking part, then you'll have some solid evidence. Right now you just have a shitty, exploitative guy who apparently worked on the Clinton campaign in some unknown capacity. It's not like he was the chairman or a senior advisor based on anything I read.

NeoGreenLantern

• +91/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2018, 03:05:50 PM »
Off topic and inflammatory. You're really trying to get that ban aren't you?

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2018, 03:41:13 PM »
http://www.neonnettle.com/news/4397-hillary-clinton-staffer-arrested-for-raping-children
If the Clintons are in those devices taking part, then you'll have some solid evidence. Right now you just have a shitty, exploitative guy who apparently worked on the Clinton campaign in some unknown capacity. It's not like he was the chairman or a senior advisor based on anything I read.
Clinton staffer is very vague. What was his role?

I would speculate as a human trafficking broker. Organising and deployment of child kidnapping teams and delivery to black doctors for adrenacrome harvesting.

"22-year-old Joel Davis, chairman of the International Campaign to Stop Rape and Gender Violence in Conflict charity, was caught attempting to rape a two-year-old child by federal agents."

I wonder if there are any connections with his charity and the Clintons and the other usual suspects.

NeoGreenLantern

• +91/-21
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2018, 04:14:31 PM »
I'm not asking for what you speculate. I'm asking for his actual role.

XerxesTWD

• +98/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2018, 04:20:29 PM »
Jelly's post is now in its own thread.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile