Herochat

Rank these cosmic beings

Kallor

• +8/-1
    • View Profile
Rank these cosmic beings
« on: April 13, 2018, 11:07:15 AM »
Grandmaster (I wanted the strongest Elder of the Universe, is it Grandmaster?)
Shaper of Worlds
Ego
Mephisto
Tyrant
Kronos

Upper_Krust

• +22/-55
    • View Profile
Re: Rank these cosmic beings
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 02:25:05 PM »
Complicated question

Galactus = 533 (just threw that in for the yardstick)
Kronos = Unsure but vague notion he should be the most powerful
Ego = 400
Tyrant = 400
Shaper of Worlds = 266-400
Grandmaster = 266
Mephisto = 200

(I wanted the strongest Elder of the Universe, is it Grandmaster?)

Physically strongest you think should be the Champion, but he often gets chumpatized.

Grandmaster is the most well known (and most oft used Elder) though so he probably is the most powerful, though I always envisioned they should probably be equally powerful though.

Kallor

• +8/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 02:56:39 PM »

Grandmaster is the most well known (and most oft used Elder) though so he probably is the most powerful, though I always envisioned they should probably be equally powerful though.

I did mean most powerful, not strongest, you're right.  Are they supposed to be roughly equivalent?  Grandmaster and the Collector, for example?

Upper_Krust

• +22/-55
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 03:10:20 PM »
I did mean most powerful, not strongest, you're right.  Are they supposed to be roughly equivalent?  Grandmaster and the Collector, for example?

They all seem pretty even except for Champion. But its difficult getting an accurate power level for these characters and I wouldn't trust anything this decade for establishing power levels.

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 02:27:57 PM »
Shaper is far more powerful than Galactus. Surfer using Shaper's power easily resurrected Galactus after he was killed in Secret Wars and then killed him.

Upper_Krust

• +22/-55
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 11:58:14 AM »
Shaper is far more powerful than Galactus. Surfer using Shaper's power easily resurrected Galactus after he was killed in Secret Wars and then killed him.

Wasn't there evidence that Cubes (and by extension Cube beings) were not necessarily more powerful than Odin?

Thanos < Skyfather < Tyrant < Galactus < Celestial < Abstract < Eternity < Tribunal

If we peg a Cube (in the hands of another) as in and around Skyfather-level, then a Cube-being might be in and around Tyrant's 'evel of power.

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2018, 12:57:02 PM »

Wasn't there evidence that Cubes (and by extension Cube beings) were not necessarily more powerful than Odin?

What kind of idiocy would be that?

Thanos < Skyfather < Tyrant < Galactus < Celestial < Abstract < Eternity < Tribunal

If we peg a Cube (in the hands of another) as in and around Skyfather-level, then a Cube-being might be in and around Tyrant's 'evel of power.
Thanos literally replaced Eternity by one CCU. Five CCUs literally put Eternity in coma.

Anyone who thinks CCU is skyfather level is dumb.

Gree

• +42/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2018, 01:00:57 PM »
I would think a Cosmic Cube is more in the Tyrant/Galactus range

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2018, 03:00:24 AM »
Reed with CCU easily defeated Doom with Galactus power and resurrected Galactus.

A cosmic cube is far more powerful than Galactus.

Kallor

• +8/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2018, 09:04:58 AM »
I would think a Cosmic Cube is more in the Tyrant/Galactus range

I think, as little sense as it makes, there seems to be a difference in power between a "Cosmic Cube being" (ie Kubik and Kosmos) and the "Cosmic Cube Units."  The cube beings did a tour of the cosmic powers in an FF annual and indeed seemed to be in the Tyrant/Skyfather range, while an actual Cosmic Cube has done things like Abhilegend states.

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2018, 11:13:15 AM »
That was one off instance however. And Celestials were wanked to stratosphere there.