Herochat

Immortal Hulk vs Thanos

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
Re: Immortal Hulk vs Thanos
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2019, 06:34:08 AM »
Oh right, it's again "Take my word as law" without any proof.

Let me rephrase it once again, what makes Indestructible Hulk comparable to Immortal Hulk? Because at this point you haven't posted any such logic or comparison.
You don’t have to take my word as proof, couldn’t care less if you do or not.

Then why are you replying if you have nothing and can't care less about my opinion.

Like I said I’m not wasting time searching through his feats again and posting all of it just for you to do your usual routine of troll lowballing. It’s happened to many times in the past for me to do it again with you.
That's a very telling way to say you have nothing but empty bravado.
You quoted me and replying takes a minute at best.

So this is just to get the last word?

That would be true if you didn’t lowball and troll every marvel character on various sites and be renowned for it.
Yeah, LGU and Bandido are also doing the same here.

But I know and you know that you've got nothing here. Attacking me isn't going to change that.
yeah that’s why you keep replying.

Using other marvel fans who don’t lowball Thanos won’t work . Haha “attacking” victim card already

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2019, 07:52:11 AM »

Let me rephrase it once again, what makes Indestructible Hulk comparable to Immortal Hulk? Because at this point you haven't posted any such logic or comparison.

Then why are you replying if you have nothing and can't care less about my opinion.

Like I said I’m not wasting time searching through his feats again and posting all of it just for you to do your usual routine of troll lowballing. It’s happened to many times in the past for me to do it again with you.

That would be true if you didn’t lowball and troll every marvel character on various sites and be renowned for it.

But I know and you know that you've got nothing here. Attacking me isn't going to change that.

I'm seeing how far you can go before admitting you have nothing.

Using other marvel fans who don’t lowball Thanos won’t work . Haha “attacking” victim card already
So why don't you post comparison of proofs to LGU or Bandido. I will not respond to those.

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2019, 08:40:25 AM »

I'm seeing how far you can go before admitting you have nothing.

So why don't you post comparison of proofs to LGU or Bandido. I will not respond to those.
lmao sure you are , your ego won’t let you not have the last word.

I didn’t comment on LGU’s post and I’m waiting on bandidos response. It’s pathetic how you not just on other posters quotes to try and “win” a debate.

Panthergod

• +47/-85
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2019, 10:28:41 AM »
Insane Cancer Prone Titty getting upended with ease as usual.

-K-M-

• +14/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2019, 11:32:57 AM »
Walking into the thread and reading some of the replies...

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2019, 01:07:34 PM »
Just because you got exposed as huge pile of shit and then put down by other posters and mods there is no need to still cry about it.

What next? Using your skin colour as shield to hide the fact you’re a masssive racist who hates whites and doesn’t have the balls to flat out say it. Typical coward in every sense.

I like the way you didn’t prove how Hulk beats Thanos when I asked you.

Panthergod

• +47/-85
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2019, 01:27:53 PM »
Just because you got exposed as huge pile of shit and then put down by other posters and mods there is no need to still cry about it.

wait, what? You think I give a shit about anyone over there? Fact is, you started something, got upended, and cried and had yet another emotional meltdown like the effeminate bitch you are. I'll still tear you apart whenever I feel like it.

What next? Using your skin colour as shield to hide the fact you’re a masssive racist who hates whites and doesn’t have the balls to flat out say it. Typical coward in every sense.

Too many god choices, but IMO it's too lose to call between Quanchi and LiquidSailor.

Who the fuck are you and why are you such a nigger?  Is it because I said Superman loses?

Because he does lose.
I wish we could meet in a dark alley unarmed. I would punch your teeth into that caveman hole you call a mouth. You pussy bitch.

Resorting to violence over a word?  Yup, you're definitely black.
haha. They are slaves, what do you expect?

Oooh.. the poor whites! You personally consistently called black people--the ONLY genetically modern human people on the planet-- monkeys for years, and have used the n word-- propaganda created by the elites used to use the stupid proles like you as canon fodder to establish their empire globally. You're from a nation that has inflicted genocide on black nations, and is continuing to do so.

Good thing, then, for the actual human species that your country is now dying more of cancer than being born, eh?  Nature has a way of taking out it's trash, but you couldn't possibly comprehend that, being the inferior malignant tumor of the human story on this planet that you are.

Hate? no, you're just far too pathetic to hate. You're a clown to be laughed at, is all. . Washed up. Your only legacy will be the cancer prone genes that are destroying you. Remember to tell your poor child that it is YOU who is responsible for the inferior genes she will have to deal with.

..By beating the shit out of him.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 01:29:59 PM by Panthergod »

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2019, 01:37:23 PM »

wait, what? You think I give a shit about anyone over there? Fact is, you started something, got upended, and cried and had yet another emotional meltdown like the effeminate bitch you are. I'll still tear you apart whenever I feel like it.

Too many god choices, but IMO it's too lose to call between Quanchi and LiquidSailor.

Who the fuck are you and why are you such a nigger?  Is it because I said Superman loses?

Because he does lose.
I wish we could meet in a dark alley unarmed. I would punch your teeth into that caveman hole you call a mouth. You pussy bitch.

Oooh.. the poor whites! You personally consistently called black people--the ONLY genetically modern human people on the planet-- monkeys for years, and have used the n word-- propaganda created by the elites used to use the stupid proles like you as canon fodder to establish their empire globally. You're from a nation that has inflicted genocide on black nations, and is continuing to do so.

Good thing, then, for the actual human species that your country is now dying more of cancer than being born, eh?  Nature has a way of taking out it's trash, but you couldn't possibly comprehend that, being the inferior malignant tumor of the human story on this planet that you are.

Hate? no, you're just far too pathetic to hate. You're a clown to be laughed at, is all. . Washed up. Your only legacy will be the cancer prone genes that are destroying you. Remember to tell your poor child that it is YOU who is responsible for the inferior genes she will have to deal with.

haha I never cried about shit or didn’t even report you. You tried to back track because you didn’t care! acting like the beta you are who thinks he’s a online bad ass. I’ve seen the pictures of you , your a fat loser little boy.

Lmao that cry baby rant proves my whole point about you again. Youre gutless boy who has always hiden behind the race card and can’t handle when it’s thrown back at him. You can tell by everything you say that your life is so shit that this is your coping strategy.

Care to tell me who Hulk has beat the shit out of who’s comparable to Thanos.

Panthergod

• +47/-85
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2019, 01:58:00 PM »

Because he does lose.

haha I never cried about shit or didn’t even report you. You tried to back track because you didn’t care! acting like the beta you are who thinks he’s a online bad ass. I’ve seen the pictures of you , your a fat loser little boy.

You cried like the weak gene bitch you are and had another emotional breakdown as usual. I didn't back track on a goddamned thing-- I meant every word I said. You started something you couldn't finish and ran behind the skirts of the mods like a herb. and yet again you are demonstrating your obsession with men and their appearances like the faggot we both know you are. No wonder you weren't sure you could even conceive you low testosterone sissy.

Lmao that cry baby rant proves my whole point about you again.
'Cry baby'? You gave your own child weak genes that may harm her.  You're in  no position to ahtake issue with the genocide you and your demonic ilk have and still perpetuate on actual humans.

Youre gutless boy who has always hiden behind the race card and can’t handle when it’s thrown back at him. You can tell by everything you say that your life is so shit that this is your coping strategy.

You're a weak minded bitch who pretends to be a nihilist edelord when you're an emotional mess and a blubbering idiot with literal inferior genes. again, you're a faggot, bargain basement version of quan, nothing more. You were his sycophantic stalker and here you are doing it again. you can't help yourself. You're a born follower, after all.

Care to tell me who Hulk has beat the shit out of who’s comparable to Thanos.

He beat an Avenger team well above the Ulitmates and Carol Danvers.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 02:01:24 PM by Panthergod »

AP

• +122/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2019, 02:10:38 PM »
Jelly have you tried going for a thread without being a racist moron?

Panthergod

• +47/-85
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2019, 02:14:54 PM »

You are far too ignorant to pretend to have a valid thing to say here. When I speak to pieces of trash like Titty, it will be in the same language he has been allowed to spew for years by you.

And anyway, nothing I said was racist. Whatsoever.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 02:17:37 PM by Panthergod »

Bandido

• +10/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2019, 02:17:40 PM »
And?

And your argument is based on Thanos beating a stated, lesser, version of the character.

AP

• +122/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2019, 02:21:44 PM »

You are far too ignorant to pretend to have a valid thing to say here. When I speak to pieces of trash like Titty, it will be in the same language he has been allowed to spew for years by you.

Insane Titan has not said anything racist in this thread.  You are the only person to bring up race.  Have a debate about comic people or just fuck off somewhere.

Panthergod

• +47/-85
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2019, 02:25:04 PM »

Insane Titan has not said anything racist in this thread.  You are the only person to bring up race.  Have a debate about comic people or just fuck off somewhere.

You're a liar. Titty is the only person who introduced race in this thread, and here you are purposely lying and defending him again, knowing that he is a racist. thanks for demonstrating where you stand, again.

I said nothing racist in this thread, whatsoever. I spoke against a country and an individual. Nice try, though.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 02:27:58 PM by Panthergod »

AP

• +122/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2019, 02:27:27 PM »
Well, if we are all racists, you are probably better off going someplace else.