Herochat

Immortal Hulk vs Thanos

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
Re: Immortal Hulk vs Thanos
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2019, 04:46:41 PM »
But not this Hulk.
waids Indestructible Hulk was on par with immortal Hulk feat wise at least,  they are easily comparable.

Panthergod

• +47/-85
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2019, 09:56:49 PM »
Hulk should win. He's clearly more powerful than standard Thanos.
“Standard Thanos” trying to make bullshit up doesn’t work.

cry more. Immortal Hulk beats the shit out of Thanos, who cannot remotely match his physical power,
lets see you prove this claim for once. We both know you can’t without only trying to use low showings.

Thanos both physically and EP matched a Gamna powered Annihilus who dominated Hulk.

Hulk is so far beyond Thanos that it's laughable to compare them in strength. Continue to keep bitter tears about that. Remember: NOTHING you can do will change this.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 06:20:04 PM by Panthergod »

Bandido

• +10/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2019, 12:21:29 AM »
But not this Hulk.
waids Indestructible Hulk was on par with immortal Hulk feat wise at least,  they are easily comparable.

I would disagree. Not to mention storywise he's supposed to be stronger right now.

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2019, 12:30:07 AM »
But not this Hulk.
No, he isn't. And Starlin used savage Hulk, not Indestructible Hulk.

Bandido

• +10/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2019, 03:06:45 AM »
Indestructible Hulk wasn't savage, didn't have much of a character.

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2019, 05:03:10 AM »
But not this Hulk.
Starlin used Waids Hulk , he said so in a interview about the Thanos vs Hulk comic and graphic novel. Yeah he is comparable , you just downplay everyone to suit your argument.

Here Starlin states he’s using Wiads Hulk
https://www.cbr.com/intergalactic-titans-tussle-in-starlins-thanos-vs-hulk/amp/
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 06:52:53 AM by Insane Titan »

Strange

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2019, 11:23:48 AM »
I like how he states he is using Waid's version only so he can use whichever version he feels like so it can be in modern settings.

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2019, 02:44:33 PM »
But not this Hulk.
Starlin used Waids Hulk , he said so in a interview about the Thanos vs Hulk comic and graphic novel. Yeah he is comparable , you just downplay everyone to suit your argument.

Starlin said he wrote his favorite thick as a brick Hulk.

Since "Thanos Vs. Hulk" was originally slated to be an arc of "Savage Hulk," we know this story takes place somewhere in the Hulk's past. Which version of the Hulk will readers see in your story? Is this the classic savage version of the character? And will Bruce Banner play a role in this tale?

I based this tale's Hulk on Mark Waid's current "Indestructible Hulk," but with a bit longer hair. I liked Waid's take on the character because the level of the Hulk's smarts changes with each transition. So I was able to write my favorite, the thick-as-brick Hulk in a modern setting, with a few extra frills tossed in.

Waid's Hulk was mute, Starlin's Hulk was classic "Hulk smash" Hulk.

Also Indestructible Hulk is not comparable to Immortal Hulk. Indestructible Hulk was koed by  Thor's lightning discharge . Immortal Hulk shrugged off Jane's lightning amped mjolnir strikes.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 02:46:57 PM by Abhilegend »

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2019, 03:26:37 PM »
But not this Hulk.

Since "Thanos Vs. Hulk" was originally slated to be an arc of "Savage Hulk," we know this story takes place somewhere in the Hulk's past. Which version of the Hulk will readers see in your story? Is this the classic savage version of the character? And will Bruce Banner play a role in this tale?

I based this tale's Hulk on Mark Waid's current "Indestructible Hulk," but with a bit longer hair. I liked Waid's take on the character because the level of the Hulk's smarts changes with each transition. So I was able to write my favorite, the thick-as-brick Hulk in a modern setting, with a few extra frills tossed in.

Also Indestructible Hulk is not comparable to Immortal Hulk. Indestructible Hulk was koed by  Thor's lightning discharge . Immortal Hulk shrugged off Jane's lightning amped mjolnir strikes.
My god you are the worst, read the fucking interview. No matter how you try ignore or dislike it for whatever reason. Starlin still based it if waids Hulk. It’s like you think continuity always is 100% true in comics

Haha so you think one feat means everything ?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 03:35:01 PM by Insane Titan »

Bandido

• +10/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2019, 03:37:21 PM »
It doesn't matter because this isn't Indestructible Hulk.

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2019, 04:47:08 PM »
It doesn't matter because this isn't Indestructible Hulk.
it does as I said his feats are comparable.

Bandido

• +10/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2019, 05:32:48 PM »
Your opinion isn't debate law, concerning the Green Goliath.

And again, narratively speaking, the Immortal isn't the same, so, just going off of the current incarnation's feats - how does he stack up next to Thanos?

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2019, 12:36:52 AM »
But not this Hulk.

My god you are the worst, read the fucking interview. No matter how you try ignore or dislike it for whatever reason. Starlin still based it if waids Hulk. It’s like you think continuity always is 100% true in comics

Ranting against me wouldn't change anything.

Well, unless you post something to contradict it, yeah it does.

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2019, 03:29:07 AM »
But not this Hulk.

Ranting! It’s the truth. Starlin flat out says he’s using waids Hulk, him changing a few things doesn’t make it not acceptable. You’re no authority to over rule the writer.

You must be joming if you think I’m gonna go search through all waid run to post feats you know are equal(which you’ve even said so the past on once) just for you to do your usual troll routine of lowballing the hell out of them. 

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2019, 07:36:39 AM »
But not this Hulk.

Ranting! It’s the truth. Starlin flat out says he’s using waids Hulk, him changing a few things doesn’t make it not acceptable. You’re no authority to over rule the writer.

Which he said was classic dumb as brick Hulk i.e savage Hulk. You know Hulk's personality confirms how powerful he is, right?

You must be joming if you think I’m gonna go search through all waid run to post feats you know are equal(which you’ve even said so the past on once) just for you to do your usual troll routine of lowballing the hell out of them. 
So you have nothing and we should just take you on your word, eh? Because you're obviously so impartial when it comes to Thanos?