Herochat

Immortal Hulk vs Thanos

INDRA THUNDERER

• +5/-5
    • View Profile
Re: Immortal Hulk vs Thanos
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2018, 07:44:16 PM »
Is it just me or have we reached the point now where the Hulk is odds on favourite to take down Thanos in a scrap, factoring in how he treated three of the strongest Avengers like toys recently and how Thanos himself looked a damn sight less impressive against Carol and co? I reckon ol’ Jade Jaws would’ve bulldozed that crew in his current form.
Thanos destroys Hulk.

Current Thanos was beating down Thane who had the full Pheonix force. The against Carol and co may have been when he was weak/dying from the curse death put on him.
And Hulk's always shown to level up when faced with multiple top tiers.Imo the showing wasn't as impressive as it seemed.Against Herc,Ironman,Wonderman,Namor was just as impressive,if not more so
Thanos was beating the crap out of a super powered Annihilus , the same Annihilus who was wrecking Hulk. In the end Hulk ran away.

The group you named are piss weak compared to the full PF.
smh i'm comparing one Hulk showing vs another,NOT Thanos!
Irrelevant as it fails

Actually it’s relevant as he was questioning the potency of my original example. He was siding with Thanos in the first place but felt there were better examples of Hulk’s strength against similar opposition.

I remember when board consensus was Thanos was four times as strong as Thor which came down to twice. When I stopped posting regularly, most felt he was perhaps 1.5 times as strong as the Thunder God. Has that changed?
Thank You...fanboys only read what works for them  ::)

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2018, 06:24:41 AM »
Is it just me or have we reached the point now where the Hulk is odds on favourite to take down Thanos in a scrap, factoring in how he treated three of the strongest Avengers like toys recently and how Thanos himself looked a damn sight less impressive against Carol and co? I reckon ol’ Jade Jaws would’ve bulldozed that crew in his current form.
Thanos destroys Hulk.

Current Thanos was beating down Thane who had the full Pheonix force. The against Carol and co may have been when he was weak/dying from the curse death put on him.
And Hulk's always shown to level up when faced with multiple top tiers.Imo the showing wasn't as impressive as it seemed.Against Herc,Ironman,Wonderman,Namor was just as impressive,if not more so
Thanos was beating the crap out of a super powered Annihilus , the same Annihilus who was wrecking Hulk. In the end Hulk ran away.

The group you named are piss weak compared to the full PF.
smh i'm comparing one Hulk showing vs another,NOT Thanos!
Irrelevant as it fails

Actually it’s relevant as he was questioning the potency of my original example. He was siding with Thanos in the first place but felt there were better examples of Hulk’s strength against similar opposition.

I remember when board consensus was Thanos was four times as strong as Thor which came down to twice. When I stopped posting regularly, most felt he was perhaps 1.5 times as strong as the Thunder God. Has that changed?
Thank You...fanboys only read what works for them  ::)
tbf I should have read your post correctly , but I’m that used to you posting utter shit i didn’t expect anything else.

Commander

• +19/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2018, 06:28:43 AM »
(Brings out the tent for camping)

Bandido

• +10/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2019, 07:17:04 PM »
Bumping this to see if opinions have varied.

Did the Immortal Hulk,'s recent Avengers - stomping move anyone?

Gree

• +44/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2019, 09:39:13 PM »
Probably beats Thanos

INDRA THUNDERER

• +5/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2019, 09:50:07 PM »
Bumping this to see if opinions have varied.

Did the Immortal Hulk,'s recent Avengers - stomping move anyone?
Powered up with extra Sasquatch gamma?yea he beats Thanos

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2019, 11:00:05 PM »
Hulk was powered up.
Thanos destroys Hulk.

There was no indication by Bendis that Thanos was weakened.

Bandido

• +10/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2019, 04:47:18 AM »
Current Thanos dead, or exiled or in search of another Mcguffin?

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2019, 06:03:53 AM »
Dead

Bandido

• +10/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2019, 02:49:57 PM »
Like, with the Misuss - Death?

Dalek

• +5/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2019, 09:28:56 PM »
Like, with the Misuss - Death?

I did not read the comics he died in but the last interaction I saw him have with death he was angry with her for stringing him along and hated the way his older self still doted on her and he from what I have heard he arranged his current death as a result of that.

Abhilegend

• +24/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2019, 12:13:35 AM »

Panthergod

• +47/-85
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2019, 01:39:43 AM »
Hulk should win. He's clearly more powerful than standard Thanos.
“Standard Thanos” trying to make bullshit up doesn’t work.

cry more. Immortal Hulk beats the shit out of Thanos, who cannot remotely match his physical power,

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2019, 03:49:33 AM »
Hulk should win. He's clearly more powerful than standard Thanos.
“Standard Thanos” trying to make bullshit up doesn’t work.

cry more. Immortal Hulk beats the shit out of Thanos, who cannot remotely match his physical power,
lets see you prove this claim for once. We both know you can’t without only trying to use low showings.

Thanos both physically and EP matched a Gamna powered Annihilus who dominated Hulk.

Bandido

• +10/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2019, 03:46:22 PM »
But not this Hulk.