Herochat

Immortal Hulk vs Thanos

Sick Nick

• +10/-2
    • View Profile
Immortal Hulk vs Thanos
« on: April 08, 2018, 03:02:43 PM »
Is it just me or have we reached the point now where the Hulk is odds on favourite to take down Thanos in a scrap, factoring in how he treated three of the strongest Avengers like toys recently and how Thanos himself looked a damn sight less impressive against Carol and co? I reckon ol’ Jade Jaws would’ve bulldozed that crew in his current form.
Hyrkanian Badass

He'll be buying drinks all night then.

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
Re: Immortal Hulk vs Thanos
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 04:08:57 PM »
Is it just me or have we reached the point now where the Hulk is odds on favourite to take down Thanos in a scrap, factoring in how he treated three of the strongest Avengers like toys recently and how Thanos himself looked a damn sight less impressive against Carol and co? I reckon ol’ Jade Jaws would’ve bulldozed that crew in his current form.
Thanos destroys Hulk.

Current Thanos was beating down Thane who had the full Pheonix force. The against Carol and co may have been when he was weak/dying from the curse death put on him.

INDRA THUNDERER

• +5/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 06:12:04 PM »
Thanos destroys Hulk.

Current Thanos was beating down Thane who had the full Pheonix force. The against Carol and co may have been when he was weak/dying from the curse death put on him.
And Hulk's always shown to level up when faced with multiple top tiers.Imo the showing wasn't as impressive as it seemed.Against Herc,Ironman,Wonderman,Namor was just as impressive,if not more so

HalloweenJack

• +43/-10
  • Rowdy AF
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 06:36:16 PM »
I'd go with Thanos. if its a straight up fight, it's a good one, but I'd have to go with Thanos. if Thanos has a plan he's definitely got it.

Gree

• +46/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2018, 11:42:43 PM »
I wasn’t as impressed as other people. It’s very easy to throw people off you

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2018, 01:28:18 AM »
Thanos destroys Hulk.

And Hulk's always shown to level up when faced with multiple top tiers.Imo the showing wasn't as impressive as it seemed.Against Herc,Ironman,Wonderman,Namor was just as impressive,if not more so
Thanos was beating the crap out of a super powered Annihilus , the same Annihilus who was wrecking Hulk. In the end Hulk ran away.

The group you named are piss weak compared to the full PF.

INDRA THUNDERER

• +5/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2018, 06:37:52 AM »
Thanos destroys Hulk.

Thanos was beating the crap out of a super powered Annihilus , the same Annihilus who was wrecking Hulk. In the end Hulk ran away.

smh i'm comparing one Hulk showing vs another,NOT Thanos!

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2018, 08:03:24 AM »
Thanos destroys Hulk.

Irrelevant as it fails

Sick Nick

• +10/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2018, 11:40:02 AM »
Thanos destroys Hulk.

Irrelevant as it fails

Actually it’s relevant as he was questioning the potency of my original example. He was siding with Thanos in the first place but felt there were better examples of Hulk’s strength against similar opposition.

I remember when board consensus was Thanos was four times as strong as Thor which came down to twice. When I stopped posting regularly, most felt he was perhaps 1.5 times as strong as the Thunder God. Has that changed?
Hyrkanian Badass

He'll be buying drinks all night then.

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2018, 12:39:36 PM »
Thanos destroys Hulk.

Irrelevant as it fails

Actually it’s relevant as he was questioning the potency of my original example. He was siding with Thanos in the first place but felt there were better examples of Hulk’s strength against similar opposition.

I remember when board consensus was Thanos was four times as strong as Thor which came down to twice. When I stopped posting regularly, most felt he was perhaps 1.5 times as strong as the Thunder God. Has that changed?
During infinity under Hickman Thanos was smacking round Thor for fun. He took lighting attacks and asked Thir if that’s all he had or does he have more. Thor then hit him with a massive lighting amped hammer shot that didn’t even faze Thanos. Thor tried another shot which Thanos caught one handed then put Thor face down in the dirt with one shot. What sort of range do you think it puts them st? 

Abhilegend

• +26/-29
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2018, 12:46:38 PM »
1.5 times stronger sounds right for that to happen.

fangirl101

• +37/-58
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2018, 02:36:37 PM »
Thanos destroys Hulk.

Irrelevant as it fails

During infinity under Hickman Thanos was smacking round Thor for fun. He took lighting attacks and asked Thir if that’s all he had or does he have more. Thor then hit him with a massive lighting amped hammer shot that didn’t even faze Thanos. Thor tried another shot which Thanos caught one handed then put Thor face down in the dirt with one shot. What sort of range do you think it puts them st?
Superman range.

Panthergod

• +49/-87
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2018, 02:48:16 PM »
Hulk should win. He's clearly more powerful than standard Thanos.

Insane Titan

• +6/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2018, 03:33:59 PM »
Hulk should win. He's clearly more powerful than standard Thanos.
“Standard Thanos” trying to make bullshit up doesn’t work.

Gree

• +46/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2018, 06:49:48 PM »
Thanos destroys Hulk.

Irrelevant as it fails

New Thanos series has an older, more powerful Thanos using Maestro as a lapdog.

Something I think you'd find interesting is a future, powered up Surfer was able to ignore Dog-Maestro's punches, and they didn't even turn his head, while he restrained him with one arm. To the extent that Maestro was bloodying and mauling his own hands against this Surfer