Herochat

Only Black People Prosecuted Under Mississippi Gang Law Since 2010

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
Re: Only Black People Prosecuted Under Mississippi Gang Law Since 2010
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2018, 01:46:40 PM »
Just look at some of the rappers' personal lives. As for songs I don't know enough specifics as I don't listen to that garbage. But I've come across it enough to notice it.
Adult Swim handled this correctly.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

Wyntyr

• +110/-83
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2018, 01:52:27 PM »
   If the law was being enforced equally then groups of young white klan type fascists would be arrested also.  Anybody want to bet on that happening in Ole' Mississippi?

I think the difference is that there aren't very many kkk rappers making music videos about hanging black people from tree limbs.

But when you look at the opposite the music industry is absolutely saturated with gangland thug trash with their message of violence drugs and rape leading to success fame and money.

I will give you drugs, which is a common theme for pop music forever, but can you give me a few examples of current popular rappers and the songs that promote rape and violence?

So fuck Letters, but on the other hand you want him to name rap songs that feature or promote violent behavior? Come on guy, we'll be here all day
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.

NeoGreenLantern

• +88/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2018, 02:32:23 PM »
Back in the day yeah but I'm talking about currently.

Just look at some of the rappers' personal lives. As for songs I don't know enough specifics as I don't listen to that garbage. But I've come across it enough to notice it.

Like who? The older rapper's who are still relevant have gone pretty straight and the newer rappers are either rapping about social change or partying. There might be outliers but no one I can think of who are popular. Gangster rap has pretty much died.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2018, 04:08:52 PM »
You are incredibly naive and I'm not wasting my time pointing out obvious examples of it. If you're so interested in it find out for yourself.

Xerxes in regards to Dan Harmon NOT being fired when his baby raping parody video was exposed.

NeoGreenLantern

• +88/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2018, 04:25:37 PM »
Got it. You got nothing.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2018, 04:38:19 PM »

Like who? The older rapper's who are still relevant have gone pretty straight and the newer rappers are either rapping about social change or partying. There might be outliers but no one I can think of who are popular. Gangster rap has pretty much died.

That's.. Laughable. But ok.

Panthergod

• +45/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2018, 04:40:58 PM »
   If the law was being enforced equally then groups of young white klan type fascists would be arrested also.  Anybody want to bet on that happening in Ole' Mississippi?

I think the difference is that there aren't very many kkk rappers making music videos about hanging black people from tree limbs.

But when you look at the opposite the music industry is absolutely saturated with gangland thug trash with their message of violence drugs and rape leading to success fame and money.

Multinational corporations control the music industry. So you're calling for them to be persecuted, correct?

NeoGreenLantern

• +88/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2018, 04:52:07 PM »

Ok give me some examples. What new popular rappers are promoting rape and violence?

Dlbiininja

• +111/-12003
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem 😂😂😂
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2018, 11:35:50 PM »

Ok give me some examples. What new popular rappers are promoting rape and violence?

Letters pointing fingers & not naming names. 

My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2018, 11:51:57 PM »

Multinational corporations control the music industry. So you're calling for them to be persecuted, correct?

Absolutely. I'm sure there's a whole network of corporations and foundations that have influence into this agenda.

NeoGreenLantern

• +88/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2018, 01:44:44 PM »
I'm amazed this has actually turned into a "it's that damn rap music!" argument.

Wyntyr

• +110/-83
  • The People's Martyrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2018, 03:32:14 PM »
These gd kids today need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps
The tree grows high but the oxygen fails to reach all the branches.

Registered Sex Offender

• +6/-856
  • Arrested irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2018, 10:48:43 PM »
So, let me ask you guys something. The thug gangland trash criminals, what do you think they are influenced by?

Dlbiininja

• +111/-12003
  • Destroyer of father of socks self-esteem 😂😂😂
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2018, 11:11:58 PM »
So, let me ask you guys something. The thug gangland trash criminals, what do you think they are influenced by?

White shirts, khakis, tiki torches, & Taylor swift, Beiber or whoever the latest 'tarded pop artist is. 
My negative Karma correlates to the amount of butthurt I've caused you! 
blowmeuptom.com/   https://www.facebook.com/tomleykisshow/
http://garyanddino.com/ 

Bran Mak Morn

• +14/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2018, 12:11:40 AM »

Easy money.
Easy pickings.

They're not exactly hanging around street corners with their boom boxes or driving around with rap blaring getting all hyped up to commit crime.