Herochat

wrestlemania topic and predictions

Not BAMF

• +21/-13
    • View Profile
Re: wrestlemania topic and predictions
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2018, 05:59:31 PM »
Anyway, here are my predictions: 

https://gotstratosphere.com/2018/04/07/wrestlemania-weekend-predictions/#more-705

^^^good shit.
Too much to comment on, but i -did- read it all.
 Thanks for posting this link. That guy who’s username you took is very entertaining!

Anyway, here are my predictions: 

https://gotstratosphere.com/2018/04/07/wrestlemania-weekend-predictions/#more-705

I don't agree with all of your predictions, but I'll say your write-up is damn fine. It provides the necessary info and personal insight while also being enjoyable to read.

Thanks, guys!
https://gotstratosphere.com/2018/10/16/show-10-16-18-zach-asks/ (We try out a new challenge to see who can solve some comics scenarios! After that, our rookie fan asks his most recent comic questions)

Propeus The Fallen

• +32/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2018, 01:08:19 PM »
The Formerly Known as The Moolah Battle Royal: Y’know, after years of being a horrible wrestler, even worse person—even though she’s dead, it’s nice Moolah finally gets called out for her crap.

Anyway, let’s narrow this down to a few I think could win.

Bayley: Who knows, maybe she’ll actually show a spine and pull the same stuff Banks pulls on her. Probably not though.

Banks: I at least see her tossing Bayley.

Winner: Becky Lynch. Dear god, does anyone work so hard, get so much praise from the fans and get nothing out of it? …Oh, wait I just checked my calendar. Anyway, the way I see it, I think Bayley finally wises up and dumps Banks from behind and then we get a Sid-Hogan RR 92 and Becky wins.

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: An award that is so important that it’s on the pre-show even with a documentary on HBO out! I swear if it wasn’t for the Universal Title, this would be the match I care least about. Anyway, I largely don’t care because so far not a damn winner has gotten a push or anything out of it. Y’know, Cena enters the stupid thing, wins, and the UT shows up to kick his ass and tells him it’s him vs. Cena at next year’s WM. Might as well make the stupid match useful for something.

The Cruiserweight title match: Dammit, this is too good for the pre-show. I honestly believe this has a chance for top match if it’s given time. I’ve always liked Ali and I’m glad to see him getting this push. Alexander has been way underutilized since Vince was all in for one push at a time and then we’ll just stick with Enzo. I see Ali winning the belt.

The Bar vs Braun Strowman and partner/HANDS: Yeah, Brain Strowman was called in to repair an electron magnet for the government so he couldn’t help his big brother out. I definetly think Braun should win the belts because  you can only have so many title matches before the fans start thinking you’re a nimrod…behind his back of course. But I do not want to see The Bar job out to just one person. If I had to choose…I want Broken Matt to be his partner just because of how awesome it would be to see Braun try to comprehend the Broken verse.

A more logical choice, if he’s able, would be Dean Ambrose as he got injured by the Bar.

Winner: BRAUUUUUNNN and his friend.

Smackdown tag titles: The Usos vs The New Day vs The Bludgeon Brothers. I like to point out how you always have some dummies go “The Usos are boring” then they reinvent themselves or add to their moveset and become even more awesome.

The New Day—WTF is one of them not challenging for the world title by now?!?

The Bludgeon Brothers: Y’know I was actually interested in a Harper vs. Roman feud where you have one guy who broke hold of a cult vs a guy still brainwashed by the cult…then WWE decided to have them come back as mute Vikings or something. Sigh, Road Dog, I think I’d have better chance of finding a good match of you than a good booking decision…

Anyway, you’ve had the Bludgeons pretty much running wild on Smackdown, but this is a Triple Threat match so I’m going Usos win by being sneaky.

United States belt four way: Randy Orton © vs Bobby Roode vs that guy who shouldn’t even be on NXT vs RUSSSEV DAAAAAYYYY

Yeah, you know who I want. And really, the WWE should give the belt to Rusev and turn him face. The guy is getting massive chants, he’s great on the mic, great in the ring..and I just checked and his merchandise is now selling.

Orton….he’s just boring to me. If there is any wrestler whose career has plataued it’s him. He can’t go up, he can’t go down. Jinder sucks and him being on WM—hell just the damn roster pisses me off. Bobby Roode, yeah he’d be better as an arrogant heel.

Winner: RUSEV.

Intercontinental Championship match: Miz © vs Finn Baylor vs Seth Rollins.

Am I the only one who thinks Finn Baylor is a moron? I mean, all he has to do is put his body paint on and become The Demon for automatic wins. And you’d think he would for this so I’m thinking he wins. If not, The Miz. Yep, I’m basing my pick on whether or not someone is going to dress up for Halloween.

Asuka wins and then probably wins again against Carmella—who might be the worse MitB winner ever.  And I know this match will be great but…eh, I guess knowing Asuka is going to win ever match gets boring. Heck, going by Cole, her losing any match she’s in, ends her streak. Oh my god…She’s female John Cena!!! AAAAAHAHHHH

Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon vs. Sami and Owens: This is interesting because Sami and Owens need to win to get their jobs back and booking Daniel Bryan to lose his first match back would be stupid. But having him turn heel would be even stupider. And Shane turning on him would be stupid because of the various beatings he’s gotten.

Good ****ing job Roadog! :

I’ll just go Shane turns on Bryan. For Owens and Sami to win.

RAW Women's Title Alexa Bliss vs Nia Jax. Nia's in the same spot as Braun where she needs to win to not look like a nimrod. And this is a body shaming angle so I'd like to think Nia wins. But then again, it was a WM where a racist got to beat the african american guy in the most contrived way possible.

Winner: Nia Jax.

Rousey and Angle vs Stephanie and Triple H. Rousey kinda has to win to look legit. Although, with how stupid Angle as on RAW, I can see Triple H pinning him. Seriously, Kurt that was Sting level dumb. So I’m going Rousey submitting Stephanie, which makes sense since WrestleMania is the only time of the year Steph ever gets any comeuppance for her actions.

Universal Title match Brock Lesnar © vs. Roman Reigns…and you better cheer for him you bastard fans or Vince will make it worse on us all.

Okay, let’s make one thing perfectly clear.

This guy is the real Universal Champion!

Anyway chapter five in Getting Reigns Over: The Neverending Story. I don’t care about either one. Heck, I wouldn’t be surprised if Lesnar just didn’t give a damn now that he’s going back to UFC. Which I am all for because I keep forgetting the damn belt exists. Reigns…I don’t hate him, but when you see the WWE and all the options it’s like if you’re at a candy store and the owner wants you to have his favorite candy and you want another flavor—and the fucker doesn’t care  you don’t want a Snickers bar. Anyway, Reigns wins, but the real fun will be the crowd reactions.

World Title match: AJ Styles vs Nakamura. And here is your match of the night. And I’m going with the King of Strong Style because…honestly, I just like to see a person who wins the Royal Rumble match win the championship at WrestleMania.

Hal Jordan

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2018, 06:02:07 PM »
My predictions.  My first prediction is that I will get less than 34% of these right.

Wendi Richter Women's Battle Royal(that's what I'm calling it): Becky Lynch because she deserves it.

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: "Woken" Matt Hardy  (Or Samoa Joe, but I'm rooting for Matt and predicting Matt.)

Cruiserweight Tournament Finals: Mustafa Ali (tbh, I stopped watching 205Live months ago)

Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon vs Kevin Owens & Sami Zayne:  Owens and Zayne win and keep their jobs.  Shane may or may not turn on Daniel(not part of the prediction).  I think Daniel is less likely to turn heel than Shane, if either turns.

United States 4 way championship match: Rusev day

Raw Women's Championship match: Nia

Smackdown tag team championship: Bludgeon Brothers

Triple Threat I-C Title: Finn wins.  Miz takes time off.  Hopefully, Rollins doesn't injure anyone.

Smackdown Women's championship: Asuka wins and her streak continues (forcing us to listen to Smackdown announcers tell us her streak is on the line every time she's in a tag team match and her opponent is in trouble)

Raw Tag Team Championship The Bar vs Braun and his partner TBD:  Braun doesn't want a partner and thinks he doesn't need one.  He just finished teaming with Alexa Bliss in the Mixed Match Challenge so Braun chooses Lil Miss Bliss(not Lil Swiss Miss, Michael) as his partner as a loophole.  He technically has a partner, but she stays on the apron and he wins the titles by himself.

Secondary tag partner prediction(if they go in a less surprising, legitimate partner route): Braun walks with Elias.

WWE Championship Styles vs Nakamura:  Nakamura wins a 5 star match. 

Mixed Tag Team Match Triple H & Stephanie vs Angle & Ronda Rousey: Angle & Rousey

Universal Championship Match Lesnar vs Reigns:  Roman wins and the Universal championship is actually defended sometimes (maybe)

Cena vs the Undertaker: Undertaker  (I guess this counts as 2 predictions

Propeus The Fallen

• +32/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2018, 06:51:35 PM »
Hey, Rollins hasn't injured Finn or forced any wrestling legends into retirement recently! :)

Thorne

• +30/-14
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2018, 07:35:25 PM »
Miz looked pretty beat to shit.

Not BAMF

• +21/-13
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2018, 08:01:22 PM »
Charlotte fucking beat Asuka. What bullshit is that.
https://gotstratosphere.com/2018/10/16/show-10-16-18-zach-asks/ (We try out a new challenge to see who can solve some comics scenarios! After that, our rookie fan asks his most recent comic questions)

therock

• +48/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2018, 08:08:36 PM »
Charlotte fucking beat Asuka. What bullshit is that.

and it was a short fight

Strawman Abridged

• +20/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2018, 08:15:16 PM »
Charlotte and Asuka should've been given more time. The constant cutaways to John Cena were especially egregious.Way to focus all the attention on the ladies of the Woman's Revolution on their grand stage, WWE. There will no doubt some rematches in the near future, but they really missed a good opportunity to deliver something truly special.

But I guess they needed to shave off some time so Stephanie and HHH can later stink up the ring with a half hour of drawn-out bullshit.

nnnnRrRRRRAGHAHHAHHARGHHHHHH!! This is not a good start to my Rusev Day.

Strawman Abridged

• +20/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2018, 08:21:01 PM »
NYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I can already tell it's gonna be a long night of by-the-numbers booking for this year's WM

therock

• +48/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2018, 08:23:40 PM »
Ok Rusev should of won
Its Rusev Day after all

Not BAMF

• +21/-13
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2018, 08:59:59 PM »
Honestly, Steph/HHH vs Angle/Rousey was surprisingly great.

I'm still stewing in the throwing away of Asuka's streak, but... that was a lot of fun.

therock

• +48/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2018, 09:03:51 PM »
yea that was good

therock

• +48/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2018, 09:11:48 PM »
some of these matches been pretty short so far

shockly..the ronda thing been the best match..since it took its time

pittfox

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2018, 09:14:22 PM »
Ronda was amazing. I didn't know what to expect.

pittfox

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2018, 09:34:27 PM »
I think we all need to understand how important Cena is to this business.