Punisher vs. WW

Kallor

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Punisher vs. WW
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2018, 07:41:14 PM »
^ Non canon.

And Rediculous.

WW should NOT be bulletproof... But she shouln't be less resilient than say, Wolverine, either.

I can't tell if we're on the same page here, because I agree that she shouldn't be like Superman in terms of invulnerability but I think bullets should be very minor irritants to her.  Whether they cause skin irritation or welts or minor lacerations, the mechanics of it, don't really matter to me but the level of threat they represent to her does.

I want to clarify that I'm not disputing the way it actually is in the comics, I'm just addressing the "should" of the matter.  Wonder Woman has been revamped over her long history to be more formidable, to fly unaided and have greater speed and strength, be "second to Superman" and what have you, so in my mind the vulnerability to bullets is a relic of the past that "should" be done away with.

What do you think?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 07:42:45 PM by Kallor »

gokenadams

• +2/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2018, 07:48:47 PM »
^ Non canon.

And Rediculous.

WW should NOT be bulletproof... But she shouln't be less resilient than say, Wolverine, either.

hahahaha and this is the one that you think that can give Thor a HARD battle? PFFFT lmaoo punisher will light her ass up, logan can easily slice her, she wouldnt survive a month in marvel NYC, Kingpin can take her down in no time due to bullets being weakness

Thor gets taken out by chains and bullets as well.

.. your point?

except he doesn't. honestly the fact that you think you can speak on characters you have no clue is beyond me.

Kid, I've forgotten more about these characters than you have ever known.

What I said isn't up for dispute.

Thor has been owned by chains and bullets... Period.

"kid" 

says the "I'Ve  BEEn  PuTtiNG In WoRk foR YeArS" man child lmaoo dude always in his feelings stop jacking off to superman and get a bitch

you've yet to show this instance of that happening, but you know i'm gonna debunk it like the usual

Panthergod

• +39/-79
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2018, 08:34:23 PM »
^ Non canon.

And Rediculous.

hahahaha and this is the one that you think that can give Thor a HARD battle? PFFFT lmaoo punisher will light her ass up, logan can easily slice her, she wouldnt survive a month in marvel NYC, Kingpin can take her down in no time due to bullets being weakness

.. your point?

except he doesn't. honestly the fact that you think you can speak on characters you have no clue is beyond me.

"kid" 

says the "I'Ve  BEEn  PuTtiNG In WoRk foR YeArS" man child lmaoo dude always in his feelings stop jacking off to superman and get a bitch
hahaha I used to pull that shit on here years ago myself faggot... when I was a teenager.

Maybe one day you'll actually go through puberty, son.

you've yet to show this instance of that happening, but you know i'm gonna debunk it like the usual

So you arent even familliar with the character you're pretending to be an expert on to know INFAMOUS showings for Thor like him getting owned by chains and getting taken out by a bullet?

Typical newjack bitch.

gokenadams

• +2/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2018, 08:39:26 PM »
^ Non canon.

And Rediculous.

.. your point?

"kid" 

hahaha I used to pull that shit on here years ago myself faggot... when I was a teenager.

So you arent even familliar with the character you're pretending to be an expert on to know INFAMOUS showings for Thor like him getting owned by chains and getting taken out by a bullet?

Typical newjack bitch.

tells somebody to go through puberty despite acting like angry superman dumbass lmaooo

do you insult everytime someone corrects you on SOMETHING you swear you're knowledgable on (Superman)  you'd get more respect and less insulted if you learned how to debate civilized and admitting that superman is barely class 100

bruh im cdfu right now lmaoo i can't even take you serious, you're like abhi's puppet, you come in when he tells you to ain't that right?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 08:41:44 PM by gokenadams »

Panthergod

• +39/-79
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2018, 08:46:06 PM »
^ Non canon.

And Rediculous.

.. your point?

"kid" 

Typical newjack bitch.

tells somebody to go through puberty despite acting like angry superman dumbass lmaooo

Act like a laughable ignorant child, like you do here, and I'll check you on it son. Anytime I feel like it.

do you insult everytime someone corrects you on SOMETHING you swear you're knowledgable on (Superman)  you'd get more respect and less insulted if you learned how to debate civilized and admitting that superman is barely class 100

Bwahahahahaha

bruh im cdfu right now lmaoo i can't even take you serious, you're like abhi's puppet, you come in when he tells you to ain't that right?

.. So no refutations about the FACT that Thor gets taken out by chains, bullets, and stone masonry as well, eh?

Typical comicvine retard.

gokenadams

• +2/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2018, 08:53:46 PM »
^ Non canon.

And Rediculous.

.. your point?

"kid" 

Typical newjack bitch.

Act like a laughable ignorant child, like you do here, and I'll check you on it son. Anytime I feel like it.

Bwahahahahaha

.. So no refutations about the FACT that Thor gets taken out by chains, bullets, and stone masonry as well, eh?

Typical comicvine retard.

you'd have to post the scan so i can context check you on it like always panther retard lmao even so everybody has low showing, but difference? diana's consistently getting hurt by bullets

keep being salty though. typical superman retard

fangirl101

• +36/-57
  • Didn't see Wonder Woman yet so no spoilers BITCHES
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2018, 09:45:21 PM »
^ Non canon.

And Rediculous.

.. your point?

Thor has been damn near killed by a wooden plank. So shut it,mayk.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 08:39:16 AM by fangirl101 »

Commander

• +19/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2018, 02:52:59 AM »
Surfer has been ktfo by a sledgehammer
Thor by a brick. Surfer too.
I guess these proves they are like cosmic cubes in Marvel

Riv1

• +40/-875
  • ...Kaze ni Nare...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2018, 03:05:58 PM »
Thanos was arrested by 2 NYC cops.

/thread

The Captain

• +4/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2018, 09:13:02 AM »

Her not being bullet proof has been shown mutliple times through the decades, what do you mean by "now that it's been shown"?

This has also been shown

That's from the Injustice video game tie in comic right?

Abhilegend

• +23/-28
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2018, 02:47:00 PM »
This only proves Priest thinks Thor and Wonder Woman are equal

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11121/111216019/4655829-4481041-blackpanther08p12.jpg

Have we forgotten that so soon?

Kallor

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2018, 03:15:22 PM »

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11121/111216019/4655829-4481041-blackpanther08p12.jpg

Priest had Wonder Woman need emergency heat vision triage and then for Flash to superspeed her to a hospital.  Priest had Thor...wake up fine and start fighting again.  Look, I agree that overall WW and Thor have the same type of thing going on and that Priest's latest showing was trash, but they're not equal showings.

INDRA THUNDERER

• +3/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2018, 07:48:14 PM »

Priest had Wonder Woman need emergency heat vision triage and then for Flash to superspeed her to a hospital.  Priest had Thor...wake up fine and start fighting again.  Look, I agree that overall WW and Thor have the same type of thing going on and that Priest's latest showing was trash, but they're not equal showings.
not even close..but don't let that stop motifian,i mean Abhi

Rage.Of.Olympus

• +2/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2018, 08:59:16 PM »
Thor took a bullet to the head that may or may not have been vibranium. He was fine soon after was he not?

Wonder Woman got clipped by a RICOCHET off of Superman and would've been dead if Superman didn't assist. Needed emergency triage.

Both showings are shit but at least Thor's has some vague acknowledgment of superhuman physiology.

Commander

• +19/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2018, 09:23:50 PM »
The bullet DID NOT penetrate Thor's skull. It scratched his skin but the impact knocked him out. It was a concussion hit.

On the other hand, the bullet fatally penetrated WW's neck with the jugular veins very likely cut which required immediate surgery.

They are NOT comparable wounds.