Herochat

Top 5 Best Justice League Unlimited Episodes

Riv1

• +53/-1041
    • View Profile
Re: Top 5 Best Justice League Unlimited Episodes
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 05:57:46 AM »
That was very entertaining.
Each choice was deserving imo, even number one, which i would have replaced w. one of the honorable mentions.

SCOURGEBREAKER HULK

scourge

• +30/-9
  • Just be pleasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 12:02:33 PM »
Epilogue was...fine. Not number 1, and I'm a big Batman Beyond fan.

I'd rank them alike athis:

1. Divided We Fall (for everything they said plus that sweet sweet Flash ending)
2. The Return (for battleboard boners)
3. The Once and Future Thing (all the reasons they said)

Maybe Heart of Darkness or Ultimen Intro episode for the final two. The latter for all the Super Friends fun.

Riv1

• +53/-1041
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 12:38:38 PM »
^^^they made really strong cases for each choice, but yeah, number one was very debatable.
For me, ‘Question Authority’ fits the bill.

SCOURGEBREAKER HULK

Bandido

• +9/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 12:40:26 PM »
I really didn't like Epilogue. I felt it robbed Terry of his own legacy. It also took something away from the power or choice, "I'm not like you or the kids you took in."

Riv1

• +53/-1041
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2018, 12:42:45 PM »
^^^cant disagree w. that.
Epilogue just seemed to come of nowhere, and felt uneeded in regards to Terry. I liked him as the guy who -earned- his Batness.

SCOURGEBREAKER HULK

Bandido

• +9/-2
  • I can't let you do that Starfox.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 12:24:53 AM »
Exactly, Terry was different because he didn't need to commit to the cowl, he choose to.

Propeus The Fallen

• +27/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2018, 08:57:19 AM »
Yeah, I wasn't a fan of Terry being Bruce's kid. That and as a Batman Beyond fan, I hated he was going to marry Dana. I just never liked her character. But I will admit it was nice to see a version of Amanda Waller who was a good person.

80sBaby

• +31/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2018, 09:24:57 AM »
Yeah, I wasn't a fan of Terry being Bruce's kid. That and as a Batman Beyond fan, I hated he was going to marry Dana. I just never liked her character. But I will admit it was nice to see a version of Amanda Waller who was a good person.

Um, didn't she have Terry's dad murdered? Steal Bruce's DNA against his will and inject it into an unsuspecting person? That's not what I'd call a "good person."

Riv1

• +53/-1041
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2018, 09:36:45 AM »
^^^For Amanda Waller, thats like, “Sunday goin’ to Church” nice...

SCOURGEBREAKER HULK

Jabroniville

• +4/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2018, 06:46:53 AM »

Um, didn't she have Terry's dad murdered? Steal Bruce's DNA against his will and inject it into an unsuspecting person? That's not what I'd call a "good person."
She was gonna, but went back on it, realizing that the killer/Phantasm was right to turn it down. And she confessed that she'd gone back on a lot of her darker ways over time.

But yeah, Dana was more of an Asian Fetish than a character- watching the show, it's VERY clear that the black girl was a way, way better female character and match for Terry. Dana's just this "thing" who kind of gets trotted out to wear a slinky dress or be kidnapped by an obsessed weirdo.

Red Exodus

• +10/-21
  • The one you've been smashing for!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2018, 02:26:18 AM »
it's VERY clear that the black girl was a way, way better female character and match for Terry.

Ugh, no, Maxine was annoying as fuck. Insert unnecessary spunky female sidekick here.